Hydralyte

See the Best Sports & Energy Drinks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hydralyte

4.3
Alicia Z.
Alicia Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saved me from going to Emergency

Gastro and vommiting. At the same time. Hydralyte saved me from going to Emergency. I was so thirsty, lost so much fluid, all my recent meals - this calmed it my tummy right down. Cannot praise enough.

Purchased in April 2021 at Woolworths for $16.00.

Cas
Cas

New Tropical Flavour

I am an absolute advocate of your product and use them regularly after exercise etc. The best on the market in my opinion. I think your flavours are brilliant however, with regard to your new Tropical flavour, although it's 'nice', it lacks the intensity of your other flavours. I can't really taste any particular tropical fruit. I was hoping for a pineapple, mango, or banana hit. I don't get any particular taste at all. Again it's pleasant, but nothing to get excited about.

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $9.99.

ynz
ynzmelbourne

Excellent product to help with dehydration

Hydralyte is always in my family health care kit. It helps to replace water and electrolytes in case of diarrohea and vommiting. i have been used for my kids several times. they are amazing. My kids love the tastes and enjoy the icy pops. Icy pop is the only way they like to keep down water and electrolytes. Thanks for this great product.

Care P.Hydralyte
Sports & Energy Drinks

Find out how Hydralyte compares to other Sports & Energy Drinks

Kilapeach
Kilapeach

When nothing else will stay down

I used hydrolyte for both me and my 20 month old daughter when we came down with gastro on the same day. The poor little mite wouldn't eat anything or drink any water but she would happily drink the 'juice'. She was back on her feet by the end of the day. Having her drink something was a huge weight on my mind.

Peter S.
Peter S.asked

Why does Hydralyte not contain Magnesium, which is one of the most important electrolytes?

Peter S.
Peter S.asked

Sharon
Sharonasked

My question is, I have been taking the Kiwi and strawberry, 2 tablets every morning for weeks now! I have had a CT scan tests for bladder, kidney and my uterus to try and explain this pain I have! I am not pregnant and results are inconclusive. Am I in danger and could this be the answer to my "below" pain?
My question is, with your recall am I in danger????? Could this be causing my pain??

Get an answer from our members and Hydralyte representatives