Cas

Cas

New Tropical Flavour

I am an absolute advocate of your product and use them regularly after exercise etc. The best on the market in my opinion. I think your flavours are brilliant however, with regard to your new Tropical flavour, although it's 'nice', it lacks the intensity of your other flavours. I can't really taste any particular tropical fruit. I was hoping for a pineapple, mango, or banana hit. I don't get any particular taste at all. Again it's pleasant, but nothing to get excited about.

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $9.99.

ynz

ynzmelbourne

Excellent product to help with dehydration

Hydralyte is always in my family health care kit. It helps to replace water and electrolytes in case of diarrohea and vommiting. i have been used for my kids several times. they are amazing. My kids love the tastes and enjoy the icy pops. Icy pop is the only way they like to keep down water and electrolytes. Thanks for this great product.

Care P.Hydralyte
Kilapeach

Kilapeach

When nothing else will stay down

I used hydrolyte for both me and my 20 month old daughter when we came down with gastro on the same day. The poor little mite wouldn't eat anything or drink any water but she would happily drink the 'juice'. She was back on her feet by the end of the day. Having her drink something was a huge weight on my mind.

Sports & Energy Drinks

Find out how Hydralyte compares to other Sports & Energy Drinks

No nickname

No nicknameasked

I recently bought a box of Hydra light that are the frozen version which are to be put into the freezer. I have had them in the freezer for two days now and they will not freeze. I tested putting a container of normal water in my freezer to see if there was a problem with the freezer, the water froze beautifully. The Hydra light however in the little tubes of plastic are still watery. This is very Strange. There is nothing wrong with my freezer either as the water I tested was fine and frozen but not your product. I have bought this before and it was fine and it usually does freeze in the same freezer. Can you tell me why this happens? I am quite annoyed because I have spent almost $15 on something that can be quite urgent for use for me as I do get some dehydration and electrolyte issues. Please get back to me at jenhamar@hotmail.com

I find my chemist can be a little abrupt where I live and explaining things has become too hard. What can I do to get a refund or exchange from you now that I have open the box even ripped the box to see if it will freeze better and I have even used one Hydra light that was unfrozen. But I do prefer that They are frozen please.
Regards Jen

Get an answer from our members and Hydralyte representatives