Pro4mance Procover Recovery Drink

Pro4mance Procover Recovery Drink

See the Best Sports & Energy Drinks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Smithy

Smithy

Best tasting protein drink bar none!

Tremendous tasting recovery drink with both the chocolate and vanilla coconut flavours... Also, no milk? no problem! This stuff tastes great even just with water if thats all you've got.

Dave S

Dave SLaunceston

When I'm out running I'm thinking about returning to this.

I use the chocolate Procover habitually and I love it. I run marathons and ultra-marathons and after hours on the road, this is my go-to recovery drink. It's also great in home-made protein balls!

Stevo

Stevo

This is so good I actually look forward to it when finished training.

I've used the Pro4mance Procover after training and racing for the last two years. It has a great taste and I feel satisfied when I've finished my workout due to the added carbs. 5 stars!!!!

Ryan

RyanAdelaide

Great product for all

I've tried both Vanilla Coconut and Chocolate Procover and I love this product. It smells so good when made up that my wife often appears to sample it. What more can you ask for?

Actually makes you look forward to protein!

Simon

Simon

Finally found one that tastes amazing.

Having the convenience of a recovery drink that tastes amazing even when you mix it with water is awesome, allows me to use it anywhere, anytime to ensure I can start my recovery process as soon as possible.

Chris H

Chris HMelbourne

Tastes awesome!

Seriously the best tasting recovery drink on the market! Chocolate is my favourite but the Vanilla Coconut is great also. Has really helped with my recovery and I always look forward to finishing my race or training just so I can have my Procover!