McKenzie's Ward's Fruit Saline

McKenzie's Ward's Fruit Saline

See the Best Sports & Energy Drinks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for McKenzie's Ward's Fruit Saline? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Brettash W.New South Wales

Did this drink use to be called Parsons Fruit Saline ????????

Did this drink use to be called Parsons Fruit Saline ????????
Love it we were brought up on this as kids
Please make it easier to purchase please
And who stocks it these days
If it’s been re named what’s its new name ?

Brettash W.

Where can you buy it from these days

Ron
RonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fruit Saline since I was a kid.

Saline is the only drink I know that quenches your thirst when nothing else will. I have been drinking it for 60 odd years, learned from my wonderful parents who enjoyed it.

ChubfunLogan

Love it but hard to find!

Love this product. It is the best effervescent refreshing drink on the market in my opinion. Unfortunately it is extremely hard to find on the shelf. I drove around to all IGA and Foodworks I know and managed to get 4 tins then I went on line and purchased 6 tins interstate and paid the postage because I wanted the product so much. I have asked shops to stock it and they said they would try. wait and see!!

Sports & Energy Drinks

Find out how McKenzie's Ward's Fruit Saline compares to other Sports & Energy Drinks

Less refreshment than I expected:

After finally tracking this old favorite down at IGA, I discover that the packaging has been significantly downsized to 300g

Best ever liquid refreshment for summer

I also am having a hard time locating where to buy this product, which is frustrating because I love it - great for a hot summer day.

Approached Mckenzies in Australia about buying it directly - their response is that they do not sell direct to the public. But it is apparently sold at Foodworks, Spar, IGA (some only - our local IGA does not stock it).

Peter A
Peter A

Great Refreshment

Very effective in rehydration. Disappointing that it's so hard to find these days. Much better than other sports drinks and less expensive.

375 g to 300 g

another company makes a change for profit with out saying a thing ... beer and others... its a refreshing drink ...

Lactic acid buffer

I am having a hard time finding stores that stock this great product. Best used to rehydrate and as a lactic acid buffer to reduce cramps and muscle sore as a result of dehydration when working out or execercising. Much preferred option to more expensive highly coloured, sugar and salt solutions.

ANDREW
ANDREW

A Lifetime Of Drinking It

Always had this around as long as I can remember ( I'm now 65 ) great pick-me-up hot day drink and I also mix any flavour cordial -400ml in total with 4 teaspoons of wards, let it go flat, and then pour two trays of small ice cubes -- doesn't go rock hard like normal ice cubes and is divine !!!!!

LOVE FRUIT SALINE...

Mum Always had it in her kitchen cupboard. We all loved it Anytime.. PLEASE DON'..T stop making it. ! Refreshing Drink .

Great quick fix

Great for thirst and if you are felling a little off on those very hot days. Drink quickly while still fizzy to get the best results - I have it after mowing the lawn too as a pick-me-up. I started on it when I was a little kid because my grandmother always kept some in her kitchen up in the Pilliga.

Country man
Country man

Fantastic thirst quencher

LEE BAS
LEE BASVictoria

Wards fruit Saline Effrevesent lemon drink (yellow tin 375gm)

Tonian
TonianAU

39degrees, with a most refreshing treat..

OUT in the scorching heat,
nothing to drink for AGES,
throat parched,
and then
fossicking in the only shade being the back of the Van, I found my jar of WARDS
Fruit SALINE..
WHAT A TREAT,, SUCH convenience. I aways have Water in the
van, but Id forgotten about the Emergency Supply of WARDS fruit SALINE..
Being in Powder form you can make as Much as YOU Like...
UNBEATABLE for convenience, and as a quick refresher especially in the heat of summer..

Debska
Debska

Hard To Find

Have been drinking wards saline for many years, find it very refreshing & great on a warm day especially after gardening or working up a sweat. I also love the taste. Have to drink it fast while still bubbling. Always use a dry spoon because if you get it wet the saline goes hard & has to be thrown out. Hard to find now not in Coles or woollies. Can be found at Ita & costs under $5 for 375 gram tin.

Nancy D.asked

Where can u buy it

Where can I buy it

Sally C.
Sally C.asked

Is this drink the same as salvital?

Chubfun

They are two different brands of same type of drink. They both are refreshing and thirst quenching.
Ingredients
Mckenzie wards fruit Saline
Sugar, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Acids (Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid), Natural Lemon Flavour.
Salvital
Mineral salts (500 and 518) · Sugar · Food acids (296, 334) · Lemon flavour.

E.J.asked

I have been trying to find Ward's Fruit Saline in my local supermarket without any luck. We have a Supa I.G.A., Woolworths and Aldi. Could you please advise where I can purchase same. Thank you, Beth. Leeton, 2705

Chubfun

The store you mentioned have all stocked this product in the past. Ask the managed to reorder this product for you. IGA usually makes every effort to stock this product if you ask.

E.J.

Thank you for your prompt reply. I will now take the matter up with my local I.G.A. Supermarket here in Leeton, 2705

See all McKenzie's Ward's Fruit Saline questions