3Hyosung GV650 Aquila Sport EFI

deezil
deezil5 posts

ageilaWestern District, VIC10 posts

ageila

I may have spoke too soon now that the problems are fixed this bikes turning out to be a real joy to ride

Roley

heinkelsterMalta. Europe4 posts

Andrew
AndrewMelbourne3 posts

Great bike

Owned for 3 years and 25,000kms, still going great. Had some problems with the radiator cracking which is fairly common for the bike, also replaced the OEM RR with a Mosfet RR. Very speedy bike for a cruiser, will be sure to impress. Wish there was more aftermarket options for customisation.

Mudman2 posts

Bike Has Blown up with 530km on the clock

Purchased the new GV650 in Adelaide 03/10/15. Rode the bike from Adelaide to a remote town 600km's away on the 05/10/15 and did 530km's when I blew a head. My exhaust caught fire inside the baffle and there is extensive heat damage to the engine. I am now still fighting to have my motor replaced as Hyosung only want to repair the problem. I am regretting purchasing a bike from a company that has little disregard for its customers. I will keep you posted on the outcome. Not happy!!

Mudman

I had my bike replaced with a new bike.

Wade N.
Wade N.

Jason
Jason

Looks good and performs good (not perfect), for a decent price

I am the second owner and have put about 4K miles on mine. No issues other than typical wear and tear. Plenty of power and rides well. Get lots of comments on the looks of the bike :)

Issues... it is hard to find neutral sometimes, that is a real pita. And the lack of a 6th gear (cruising) is disappointing for highway/long distance driving.

All-in-all happy with it and feel I got about what I paid for.

Bradley L
Bradley Lshellharbour3 posts

excellent bike!

bought my bike brand new last year (2014) and it is a fantastic bike, went from a 185 2 stroke, to a 650 sport tourer to this gv650 sport and it is a absolute pleasure to ride, only problem i can pick onit about is its slightly too hard seat. (might of been spoilt by my tourer)

never had a problem with it, very quick, turns heaps of heads, absolutly love it! :)

Show 2 replies

Ward1994
Ward1994

Great 1st bike!

Had my gv 250 for 8 months, no dramas what so ever 28000 Ks gone and still going good as new. Few rust issues with exhaust and mirrors but easy fix. Highly recommend! Just like everything bit of daily TLC and should be all sweet!

david vallence
david vallence

gear box is bad!

i too bought this bike as a LAMS, upgrading from a 125cc. the power is great. the throttle control of the efi is rubbish, especially after it has cooled down and then you ride it again the same day. it constantly jerks and jumps up and down in power. this makes it hard to go at the speed limit. at highway speeds the pegs vibrate and after a long ride you feel shook up. the clutch and gearbox is horrid. i have a lot of trouble finding neutral, especially if going to stop at lights.

Shane McRoberts
Shane McRoberts2 posts

I have owned 3 of these

So lets start with the good, looks good goes great but there are still a few things to look for such as older bikes 2005-2009 electrics water pumps were as the newer bikes its radiators faliures and on my latest addition brake issues from front brake slave cylinder weeping to back brake failure with only 150 kms done but don't let this put you off if you get through all the hear cups they are great fun
Looks nice ride
Vibration through bars quality control
Claire candy
Claire candySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

AAA
AAA

Bad bike I sold mine after 8 months as I had too many issue and the dealer had issues even under warranty

Yadu
Yadu

Best Cruiser

This bike I owned 6 months back , The feel of this is just superb, ride comfort is awesome , economical , mileage in city nearly 19 km/ l , in highways 24 km/l , power is amazing, I had crossed 228km/hr. It's worth taking this bike .

I had runned 7000kms and still I am cruising this vehicle . Money of purschaing this bike is No 1 . Kindly go if u want cruise .

Love this bike