Hyundai Elantra AD Elite

Hyundai Elantra AD Elite (2016-2018)

4.2

• Features
Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not a reliable car

I bought my Hyundai Elantra in 2017 and used it for 2 years. It broke down twice in that time period. One with fuel injection issue and other with engine coolant leakage. Both the time it had to be in service centre for almost 2 weeks. I had to sell it as it was not reliable to my expectation.

Loved the features in Elantra, auto headlights, auto wiper and Apple CarPlay.

Purchased in June 2017 for $30,150.00.

Brizzy Family

Brizzy FamilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent value for money

I bought a 2012 second hand in 2015 and have had it for four years. I drove it for a couple years on a long commute, 160 kms round trip. Hubby regularly used it for long surf trips, too, so we have driven it from about 20k kms to 160k. We’ve never had a major problem. It is economical to run and maintain. It comfortably seats 4 and I’ve driven three 11 yr old boys in the back no problem.

Purchased in February 2015.

Amy

AmyMelbourne

Excellent sedan.

Been having the car for almost a year now. I’m glad I went with this Elantra. Well built, cost effective to run. If you’re considering it should spend a bit more (2K from memory) for the Elite version with more features (smart key, etc). Hyndai services is great too. One happy camper.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Sedans

Find out how Hyundai Elantra AD Elite compares to other Sedans

John W

John WCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Could Not be Happier

I pur ahased my car as a demo with 4000km on the clock. I have had it 5 months and could not be happier. It is roomy, econmical and provides a smooth ride. My prevoius car was a Camry and I was looking for something slightly smaller but bigger than a Corolla. The Elantra fits the bill perfectly.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Rob

RobPerth, WA

Disappointing new car experience

We had a disappointing new car experience. Picked up our brand new 2018 Elantra on Friday and an hour after leaving the dealership we turned on the air conditioner, only to realize it's not working. If I realized the air conditioner wasn't working before I handed over my hard earned money, I would not have bought that car and asked for a replacement or full refund. Yeah it's getting fixed now, only after less than 2 hours ownership. Shame on you hyundai and your dealer for selling me a faulty product.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Culprit

CulpritGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bang for Buck the Elantra Elite is Great Value

Date PurchasedJan 2018
CoolLL

CoolLLMelbourne

Great car for a mid range

Just picked up my 2017 Hyundai Elantra, excited to be in a car that has all the mod cons in technology and style. Great safety features air bags asll round. Fantastic capped price warranty for 5 years unlike the higher priced vehicles. Free roadside assist which provides greater control on costs and security when on the road.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
KBX

KBXmelbourne

Good family car

If you are looking for a nice and comfortable car, Hyundai Elantra is the car to go. It looks luxurious from the outside but it's actually fairly affordable. We have driven the car to road trips and haven't got any problem so far. We have also used it a few times to help our friends move.

Engine Size1.6
Date PurchasedJuly 2016
claudia

claudiaGippsland, VIC

Beautiful, gorgeous car!

What a car! I absolutely love my 2017 Elantra Elite in iron grey. Stunning to look at with an almost matte look in low light and then when the sun hits it, the most incredible metallic paint! It's a truly elegant and good looking car, very user friendly and the features are brilliant, like the rear view mirror anti-glare function, the auto demist and the self opening boot. It's quick too and feels light to drive. Love the (sort of) leather seats and feel really special driving it around! It's my third brand new Hyundai in a row and it's the best yet and I've had nothing but excellence from Hyundai whenever I've dealt with the service department (only for servicing). I can't recommend this car highly enough!!!

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Sedans

Find out how Hyundai Elantra AD Elite compares to other Sedans

Peter A Smith

Peter A SmithGoonellabah 2480 NSW

Great Car to drive but has a couple of faults.

Very smooth car to drive and to be a passenger.It has a couple of faults with the first being, my wife is about 5ft 2inches and when she is driving she can't see the front bonnet so if she has to park it is hard for her to judge any vehicle in front of her. The other fault is it has a terrible radio to pick up stations and hear them. We can't listen to our local station if we are more than 30 minutes away.

Engine Size1.8
Date PurchasedJan 2016
John439

John439Sydney

Surprisingly good

We just bought an Elantra Elite for basic travel. We are amazed at just how good it is. Loaded with luxury features, sporty performance and handling and looks great.
Bonus eight year warranty from the dealer to compete with Kia's seven years made this an easy decision.
Love the room, dash layout and comfort.

Date PurchasedJan 2017