3iBaby

Video Quality
3.0

Lauren
LaurenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

No customer support when it breaks

I have had my iBaby M2C for a year now and it has worked perfectly up until recently. I changed over to NBN and although it initially worked for a week, it then randomly stopped working and I have not been able to get hold of anyone at iBaby to assist. I have followed all Troubleshooting tips, reset everything a large number of times and nothing has worked. Their Facebook Messenger is a bot and they don't respond to their customer support emails. Show details
Jay
JayNew South Wales

I baby monitor i7

I have a air purifier and a DVS ventilation system in the room with it and it says bad quality air the camera on day mode blotches out my sons face and it makes this really annoying clicking sound everything light adjustments happen Show details
Eleanor
Eleanor3 posts

Was expecting better

On paper the iBaby M7 seemed to have everything I needed and more.
I am really disappointed in the sound and video quality. Plus it is VERY slow to move the camera from left to right quickly.
The sound is so loud and tinny and when you turn the volume down on your app it doesn’t always turn down in the room.
I had been using a free camera app previously and that was much better and cost nothing!
iBaby needs a tech update to be a leading baby monitor in the market. Show details
Missychrissy72
Missychrissy72Sydney, NSW13 posts

Great vision, sound and plays music!!

Hubby works in IT so he researched and compared this device with others in detail. We love how clear the camera is at night and during the day. Bonus is it records, plays lullabys (there are at least 50 song choices!), has a speaker if you want to speak to baby and tilts and pans easily to capture baby's entire bedroom. We have it set up on both of our phones. Make sure you have wifi connection that is reliable otherwise, I think you will be complaining about the reliability of the camera when really it's about having a good wifi connection! Me and husband have had no issues and think it's a great purchase. Show details
ecl
eclsydney5 posts

Unreliable and crashing app

The image quality and sound quality are great, however frequently freezes and the app crashes several times per nap. I’ve emailed the company and they admit issues with the app
Battery Life
Connectivity / Reliability
Audio Quality
Video Quality
Jeremy L.
Jeremy L.Katherine, NT

Perfect for my little family

Have had my IBabyCare for the last 4 years and can say I am quite happy with this item. Camera is responsive and works well. Very rarely drops out and when it does it is usually the internet causing the issue.

Had a couple issues with screen on app not opening, IT sorted that out and no issue since.

Also have used it to spy on dogs via 4G on phone and has worked well. Show details

Zoé R
Zoé RPerth, WA10 posts

Perfect of you or your partner if you work a lot!

Really great product, works really well just annoying that it relies on wifi! You need to make sure you have your wifi working on the right setting for camera to function well! I like it because I can see my baby breathing as the quality is so good!

My partner talks to our son when hes at work, which means he never misses a moment! Also the other features are a great bonus, its like 5 products in one!

Simon
SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Starts ok but after 5 months it’s become unusable :(

Audio and image quality are great. The app is good. HOWEVER it has suddenly started dropping connectivity and this makes is dangerously unreliable and offers us no peace of mind. :(

For the first 5 months of operation this unit worked exactly as expected and then suddenly (one week ago) it started to drop the wifi connection after approximately a hour. It will only become available again after a power cycle.

If anyone knows a remedy to this I would love to hear it. I’m unaware of any changes to our wifi or other environmental factors. We have upwards of 20 other wifi connected devices in the house and they’re all operating fine.

Simon.

LRo
LRoMelbourne

In theory it’s great, in practice it’s unreliable

I bought one of these online as FTM and it seemed to tick all the boxes - app, able to use while travelling, good audio/visual, sleek design. The monitor itself was easy to set up.

My baby is 4.5 months old now and I haven’t been able to use this reliably on a single occasion. It’s been sitting gathering dust whilst I research other options. The app would constantly freeze so I thought my baby was fine when in reality she was crying and needed me and would often fail to connect no matter how many times I restarted the unit and/or the app.

I live in a small house with excellent internet coverage as well so it’s beyond me why this unit struggles so much to perform a basic function. Very regrettable purchase and experience.

Jacinta
Jacinta

Just doesn’t work

Don’t waste your money. I took back one that didn’t even turn on took home a new one to find out that doesn’t even work either. My sisters first one as well stopped working, so do not trust this machine. Also had such a hard time to even get the first one exchanged because it was faulty. Now just thinking about putting it in the bin to not have to go through the fight to get it replaced again! No good enough and not a happy customer at all! This was the M2 model but would not buy one at all save your money!

Jaykill33
Jaykill33QueenslandAustralia3 posts

Olly
OllyPerth8 posts

iBaby   DM

Hi Olly, thank you so much for this review. Please let us know how you go with some of the things you've been experiencing. Please reach out to us on iBaby@cellnet.com.au for any further assistance you might need in relation to your iBaby device.

Stephen
Stephen

Absolute Junk

Have not been able to install on Android or IOS, connection unreliable and support was along the lines of "have you tried switching it off and on again". I believe it is an issue with the iBaby application (iBaby View) not being compatible with the latest versions of Android or IOS, however I have not been able to confirm this and their support desk is not very helpful.

iBaby   DM

Hi Stephen, we have just sent you a IM. Look forward to helping you shortly.

Scrubbing Mummy
Scrubbing MummyFar West, NSW7 posts

Wonderful....when it's working :/

Image is quite good, does the job and has some good features like being able to take photos. Set up was easier than anticipated. Unfortunately the reliability of the product lets it down. Connection was frequently lost and app occasionally wouldn't open. I also found that leaving the app open on my phone caused my phone to chew a lot of battery and overheat.

iBaby   DM

Hi Scrubbing Mummy, we have just sent you a IM. Look forward to helping you shortly.

Nick
Nick

Static issues! Do not waste your money!

Terrible product. The audio is fuzzy at best. My first one the sound went completely out and was nothing but static. I sent that one back and the company sent me a new one, which did the same thing after 1.5 nights of use. Again I sent it back and this time the new one did the same thing except I never had any use out of it, it came out of the box broken. So my wife and I are just going to cut our losses and buy a new monitor from a different company.

iBaby   DM

Hi Nick, we have just sent you a IM. Look forward to helping you shortly.