ibuybeauti.com (IBBI)

ibuybeauti.com (IBBI)

Brand Manager for ibuybeauti.com (IBBI)? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3

Great Customer Service and Cheap Prices

Love this website!

Not sure about the other reviews (maybe they've stepped up their game since 2016) but I've had a great time with their website the two times I bought from them. Good shipping even though I live in Canada, and I got a lot of samples and cute free socks in my bag. I just placed my second order and got a very polite sincere email from their customer service team apologizing that two of my items were out of stock, and asking whether I'd like a full refund or to choose something else with that money. I responded and it's been repayed in full to my PayPal! Super polite and fast. They say it'll all ship out tomorrow so I'm happy. Would like them to stock some more items though.

my 2 cents
my 2 cents

Bad Service

I've bought from this place previously and it has been ok. However my 3rd purchase was made 3 months ago and still has not arrived. I tried contact the email they provided but there has been no reply . I contacted them multiple times . however still no reply. So I am at a loss. No product and No contact.

TashLasalle