iCandy Orange

iCandy Orange

Ongoing issues

I have my I candy orange since September. I have had to bring my icandy orange back to the store 3 times now. First the clip was on upside down so could not clip baby in. Then the clip on side to clip seat into frame was faulty and has to replace the chair and not a screw has come undone from the basket to frame. The bad wheels jam at times.
So overall not too happy after such a huge investment.

Icandy International product delay

Today I sent an inquiry to the International Icandy quarters, please see below:

I spent a total of $2415 AUD back on 10th September 2017 for icandy orange twin pram, capsules, seat fabric etc with x2 carbon liners which now 5 months later, these two promised items (carbon liners) have still not arrived anywhere in Australia !!!

I believe I am one of many who are waiting on these items, the original expected date was 8th October 2017. Since then it keeps on changing until 3 weeks later.

I just got off the phone with the store where I made my purchase in Sydney, NSW Australia only to be told you keep responding to their daily emails with "yes these items are in production and will be arriving soon, etc". I was also told that from today 12th February 2018 they are expected to arrive within 13 weeks .....

What on earth is going on? If they won't be made just let all stores who sell icandy & customers know that they will no longer be getting made.

Thankfully I am in no urgent situation of need but by the way this has been going I believe come the time I do need these, they still won't be ready.

This is insane and very unprofessional for such a well-known baby brand company.

A simple exchange of colours won't even cut it if most peoples pram themes have been the Carbon colour.

I'd like to know what do you suggest ??

Ideally receiving these items would be great as well as a refund for this inconvenience caused to many customers all over the world.

--- Looking forward to their response.

Great pram easy to push around

It's very well built, strong and steady. Quite easy to fold and one of the lighter pram that can be upgraded to two seats. Recommended for parents planning for two. We have only tried the bassinet so far and our newborn is comfortable in it, falling asleep when we start pushing outside

Still getting used to it, can feel bulky

Have had this pram for a couple of months only so am still getting used to it. Its quite easy to manoeuvre but can feel big/bulky. Folding it and unfolding it is ok, recently when we fold it the wheels have been getting stuck under the storage case at the bottom which means we have to manually push the storage case behind the wheels so that we can unfold it easily (otherwise the wheels get caught and the pram won't open). Also when taking the bassinet out you have to press the release buttons on the sides of the bassinet at the same time which takes getting used to and some strength if your baby is in there too. Happy with the product, looks great, but not sure its worth the price, this might change though when we have a second and need to use all the features of the pram i.e the second seat.

Best pram and very stylish

Amazing pram. We bought this for a second baby because our first pram didn't allow a second seat. We love this icandy Orange it is light and easy to use, move and fold up. Our toddler loves his seat and also standing on it. It is excellent quality and highly recommend this for anyone looking for a pram. I use it to walk long distance and also around shops etc the basket underneath is generous and allows for multiple bags it is very durable as well. The Orange colour is great to and we also have black canopys.

Great pram!

I bought this pram on when I was 9 months pregnant with my second child after in as stressing about how I was going to get my 2 year old to sit in a pram. (I had been using a compact stroller) The different configurations made the Orange the winner as most other doubles had him sitting in a smaller seat underneath. The adapters mean he can sit high up front!
It was a expensive but it definitely it going to last for years to come and if I decide to have another child it will come in handy.
It is easy to fold and unfold and is a smooth ride.
It is wider than what I am used to and the handle bar does not fold like some other brands, it just extends. Also with the carry cot on the bottom it can be a little awkward to hit the break.
Overall this pram is future proof and I think will retain its values to be sold second hand.

Worth the purchase!

Excellent pram!

The integrated footboard absolutely sold me. and I mean WOW. It's fantastic. my nearly 6year old (under 20kilos) can stand on it while I have the baby in the seat no problems. It's made travelling just brilliant. no more leg kicking the add on footboard, no more bruises, just seamless easy travelling.

the storage underneath too! MASSIVE. So spacious, I was able to do Christmas shopping for two kids! I even was able to store 3 of the large lego set boxes in there plus additional toys and it was just great.

The elevator clips are great too. I can adjust the height of the seat depending on what I need the space for.

Downside is the back wheels were a bit of a let down. they really should have used air tyres or something similar. Otherwise, the pram operates rather smoothly and easy to manoeuvre in and out of shops and on public transport.

It's practical, easy to fold, and comfortable to use!