2.5

• Plan Type
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (2) · No (4)
  • Local Reception
Abdullah
AbdullahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Misleading and cheated

Not sure how they're allowed to trade as i'm sure they're breaking some kind of consumer protection law. They sold us a bundle offer (phone lines, mobiles, internet etc.) that turned out to be too good to be true. They clearly took advantage of our lack of IT expertise. Once the agreement was signed, they were impossible to reach. They could only deliver on part of the agreed products. After months of chasing them down they finally agreed to give us a refund of the 'tech fund' they allowed for the mobile phones they couldn't source which was nowhere near sufficient for the number of mobiles so we are left with a $35,000 bill for a $10,000 telephone system.

Sharyn
SharynNew South Wales

I'd give 0 stars if I could.

Edit: they replied they fixed it, they didn’t. They also asked me to remove my review. I won’t. They have just disconnected all our mobile phones. Unbelievable. Do not use these guys if you want any type of reliable service. Don’t know if I have phones or internet from one day to the next.

They promise you the world, then deliver next to nothing. 2 years after signing over to Ignite and it is the WORST decision ever! Not often you'd hear this, but I would go back to Telstra in a heartbeat if I could. Don"T sign up with these guys if you want a working reliable phone system.

Absolutely rubbish telco.

Three Internet services down on Saturday. No tech support on the weekend. Only voicemail. No follow up whatsoever. Four days and still waiting. Do not deal with this company ever.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Ignite Telecom compares to other Internet Service Providers

Do not go near this company

Their business service is absolutely trash, with wrong info given, no AH service, phones lines go down all the time, faulty equipment.
Do not go near this company especially if you are in business.

Gutter trash service

Avoid. Gutter trash service that will cost you money.
- Service constantly goes down with no explanation
- Can't contact anyone at the company. Phone numbers are either dead or nobody answers.
- Response to email can take weeks

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
brett
brettHunter Region, NSW

dont go near this company

i ask for a payout they told me this will be email to me im still waiting this was two weeks ago should not be in telecom if they can not to there job

Bert
BertSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Avoid these people, nothing but trouble.

Worst service ever, do not sign any contracts with Ignite. A long list of promises never kept, no customer service at all. Takes weeks to get a tech and then they send a tech that knows nothing, so then waiting weeks for another tech. Never return calls or emails, no after hours support, if you have a business do not use these people as you will go without phones while they take days to sort issues.

NBN!!

Finally found a place that actually calls you back when they say they will, took a day to fix my connection but was called and made aware of the situation.

Connection TypeNBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Hi Davinder,
Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately some things take time, however, we always ensure that we keep our customers in the loop.

Ignite are an absolutely amazing company to deal with! They listened to my needs got to know and und

No complaints or issues, Ignite has been excellent from start to finish and continue to be a great support for my business. I have never had any drop outs of service and am very satisfied with how the service is being delivered. I would highly recommend anyone to use their services!!!

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Internet Service Providers

Find out how Ignite Telecom compares to other Internet Service Providers

Professional Service

Great experience with Ignite. We signed up for new phone systems, great service. Everything promised was delivered on. Would highly recommend Ignite

Connection TypeI don't know
Jennifer V.Ignite Telecom

Thanks for the review Suss! We are glad you're enjoying the new system and everything is as promised.

Matt
MattSydney, NSW

Smooth sailing so far.

Internet seems to be working faster. Company is easy to speak with and were pretty helpful, Spoke with Ryan. Would recommend.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Thanks Matt.
Ignite uses the highest contention ratio's in Australia, so this is why you would be experiencing a faster speed. Have a great day!