Ignite Corporation

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

brett

brettHunter Region, NSW

dont go near this company

i ask for a payout they told me this will be email to me im still waiting this was two weeks ago should not be in telecom if they can not to there job

Local Reception
Contract Type12-month contract
Data TypeCapped Data

Bert

BertSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Avoid these people, nothing but trouble.

Worst service ever, do not sign any contracts with Ignite. A long list of promises never kept, no customer service at all. Takes weeks to get a tech and then they send a tech that knows nothing, so then waiting weeks for another tech. Never return calls or emails, no after hours support, if you have a business do not use these people as you will go without phones while they take days to sort issues.

Local Reception
Adequate Speeds No
Standalone or BundledBundled

NBN!!

Finally found a place that actually calls you back when they say they will, took a day to fix my connection but was called and made aware of the situation.

Connection TypeNBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Hi Davinder,
Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately some things take time, however, we always ensure that we keep our customers in the loop.

Ignite are an absolutely amazing company to deal with! They listened to my needs got to know and und

No complaints or issues, Ignite has been excellent from start to finish and continue to be a great support for my business. I have never had any drop outs of service and am very satisfied with how the service is being delivered. I would highly recommend anyone to use their services!!!

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Professional Service

Great experience with Ignite. We signed up for new phone systems, great service. Everything promised was delivered on. Would highly recommend Ignite

Connection TypeI don't know
Ryan T.Ignite Corporation

Thanks for the review Suss! We are glad you're enjoying the new system and everything is as promised.

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Smooth sailing so far.

Internet seems to be working faster. Company is easy to speak with and were pretty helpful, Spoke with Ryan. Would recommend.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Thanks Matt.
Ignite uses the highest contention ratio's in Australia, so this is why you would be experiencing a faster speed. Have a great day!

Happy Cat

Happy Catasked

I sign up with Ignite and a few other recruitment agencies, so far Ignite is the worst one. I completed the speed test a few years back, never got a job with them. I applied for a position rang to speak to the agent (Josie), left a message but did not come back to me. A few days later I got an email saying that I was unsuccessful. That's amazing!

Hi Happy Cat,

Just wanted to let you know that you have the wrong Ignite.

We are a telecommunications company not a recruitment agency. I am however familiar with the Ignite recruitment agency that you speak off.

I hope you have a good day.

Kind Regards
Ryan

Get an answer from our members and Ignite Corporation representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers and Internet Service Providers
Contact Number 1300 (446483)
Email Address info@ignitecorp.com.au