Ignite Corporation

dont go near this company

i ask for a payout they told me this will be email to me im still waiting this was two weeks ago should not be in telecom if they can not to there job

Local Reception
Plan TypePost-Paid with Phone
Start DateFebruary 2018
Adequate Speeds No
Standalone or BundledBundled
Contract Type12-month contract
Data TypeCapped Data
Hi Brett, Very sorry to hear that you never received the email. For such a simple request the email may have been either incorrect or found it's way into junk. Can you please advise what you Ignite account number is and I will have this sorted straight away. Regards

Avoid these people, nothing but trouble.

Worst service ever, do not sign any contracts with Ignite. A long list of promises never kept, no customer service at all. Takes weeks to get a tech and then they send a tech that knows nothing, so then waiting weeks for another tech. Never return calls or emails, no after hours support, if you have a business do not use these people as you will go without phones while they take days to sort issues.

Local Reception
Adequate Speeds No
Standalone or BundledBundled
Hi Bert, We are sorry to hear this. Our Australian based customer service line is available 9 am - 5P M AEST standard business trading hours. For all after hours support you can reach our team via our online chat system via the website. Can you please advise your account number so we can look into this issue ASAP? One of our senior service & delivery managers will personally contact you to resolve your issues as a matter of urgency. Thank you

NBN!!

Finally found a place that actually calls you back when they say they will, took a day to fix my connection but was called and made aware of the situation.

Connection TypeNBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Hi Davinder, Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately some things take time, however, we always ensure that we keep our customers in the loop.

Ignite are an absolutely amazing company to deal with! They listened to my needs got to know and und

No complaints or issues, Ignite has been excellent from start to finish and continue to be a great support for my business. I have never had any drop outs of service and am very satisfied with how the service is being delivered. I would highly recommend anyone to use their services!!!

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Professional Service

Great experience with Ignite. We signed up for new phone systems, great service. Everything promised was delivered on. Would highly recommend Ignite

Connection TypeI don't know
Thanks for the review Suss! We are glad you're enjoying the new system and everything is as promised.

Smooth sailing so far.

Internet seems to be working faster. Company is easy to speak with and were pretty helpful, Spoke with Ryan. Would recommend.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Thanks Matt. Ignite uses the highest contention ratio's in Australia, so this is why you would be experiencing a faster speed. Have a great day!

I sign up with Ignite and a few other recruitment agencies, so far Ignite is the worst one. I completed the speed test a few years back, never got a job with them. I applied for a position rang to speak to the agent (Josie), left a message but did not come back to me. A few days later I got an email saying that I was unsuccessful. That's amazing!
Hi Happy Cat, Just wanted to let you know that you have the wrong Ignite. We are a telecommunications company not a recruitment agency. I am however familiar with the Ignite recruitment agency that you speak off. I hope you have a good day. Kind Regards Ryan

CategoryInternet Service Providers and Mobile Phone Service Providers
Contact Number 1300 (446483)
Email Address info@ignitecorp.com.au