Dodo Internet

• Adequate Speeds Yes (374) · No (294)

ppp
pppSydney, NSW

No response for the request online

They will automatically creat a request online for you to input any issues. Then, they never response to it. It does not matter how many requests you put in no reply at all. I tried to call the service number, however they said you have requests online and hanged up. I also tried to creat a new request to pay their attention, they closed it immediately, sent an email saying the new request duplicates the previous request, so they closed it. Can’t reachable, unsupportive, and horrible attitude.

Not Happy Dodo
Not Happy DodoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not go with DODO. Do not do it! Would be zero if possible.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Lauren M.
Lauren M.Sydney, NSW

WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE

Chai
ChaiMELBOURNE

Worst customer service ever.

Paid for the contract. Already appoint the installation date. Then, canceled the appointment twice. And reduced the speed as they told me the equipment was not ready. Needed to wait for unknown timeline. But I had to pay same price as agreed.

Peter
PeterMid North Coast, NSW

Make you complain long enough till you give up

3 phone calls and 6 scummy agents later. They keep charging me after I cancelled. They upped my monthly bill too, and blame the NBN company (despite no one else raising fees)

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Just don't

2 weeks to connect and they do it to the wrong property cutting off their WiFi. Absolutely useless company. Still haven't resolved the issue and we're now both left without internet. Also customer service is absolutely god awful, spent an hour on the phone holding only to get hung up on.

DavidTheDave
DavidTheDaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Read Do Do's reviews before considering them.

I was desperate for an ADSL connection as Optus dropped all their customers in my area.

Do Do agreed to connect me. Had I known what I was in for I would have gone with ANY alternative.
It took them 23 days, dozens of phone calls and many live chat sessions to finalise my order. If they had deliberately tried to stuff up every stage of the process it could not have been more frustrating.

In 2021, in a first world country a change of internet provider should not be this fraught.

J Fretton
J FrettonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Makes life easier thank you

The connection was getting very slow and started to dropout I called to have this fixed and the Tec was there the next day great service.
The issues i had were fixed promptly

Fazmir
Fazmir

Can't even connect, a complete NIGHTMARE

Signed up, they couldn't simply connect the internet to the property. They did several troubleshooting and wasting days and finally said agreed to provide a refund. PLEASE DONT SIGN UP WITH DODO

Candice P.
Candice P.Perth, WA

Consistently great service and tech support. Highly recommend!

When things go wrong and tech support is needed these guys don’t keep you on hold for hours before someone picks up. Staff are helpful, smart, effective, respectful and efficient.

Upload Speed and Price

Great Customer Service.
I will stay with Dodo for their NBN if is affordable and FAST.
I hope the great services will not change.
NBN Co. give you more stress.
UNLIMITED is and never was UNLIMITED/full of lies.

Just don’t do it. Stay way.

Terrible continuous internet connection

Moved house just over 2 weeks ago. Received a new modem and internet connection has been dropping in and out ever since. I have had to call up dodo 5 times in the past 2 weeks due to the internet not working. Even once the technical support people say the problem is fixed and it is working again, the connection will only last a day or two before it drops out again. A technician was called out and said that the connection will work again, and then 2 days later it dropped out. Not happy at all, as this should not be a issue so often and makes my partner and I extremely frustrated.

PJR
PJRHobart, TAS

NBN -Dont Waste Your Money

I moved to Tasmania and was recommended to use Do Do. Big mistake. Continual issues with connectivity, I live in the city by the way. Connection dropped out at 0600 h this morning and 9 hours later still nothing. RangTech support no help and had little interest …….in fact no idea.
Cancelling my contract FAO next working day that is , if someone actually answers the phone and understands what is happening.
Avoid do do.

Tazzy
TazzySouthwest, VIC

Very helpfull

Had problems with my Mobile,could not have got better service from the operator I spoke to.Problem was rectified!I have been with dodo for well over 10 years and use all their services-home phone-Mobile-electricity-Gas.Always been satisfied!