Dodo NBN Internet
Listing monitored by Dodo

• Adequate Speeds Yes (367) · No (396)

Constant internet outages over years, techs called out, state fixed, internet drops out again

Internet outages and drops out 42 times in a day, reported, wait so long on phone, constantly transferred between departments, make a compliant, they send tech out, had to take a day off from work, tech comes out, says issue is fixed, he leaves, 5 mins later, internet back off. Ring dodo, we will escalate and send a tech out on another day ?????? So in the meantime we keep having to use our mobile phones and hot spotting, no compensation for using our phones internet constantly. This just keeps happening week after week, month after month. Avoid like the plague. Horrible service.

Isabel
IsabelNsw

Terrible customer service

Dodo is cheap but terrible internet connection. Try and call dodo and just get disconnected all the time. For them to actually assist me I have to threaten to disconnect my service for customer service representative to actually help me.

Chris E.
Chris E.

The Worst Company I have ever dealt with

Dodo has the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I honestly don’t believe anyone knows what they are doing. I don’t recommend them at all. Use any other provider, Dodo will just waste your time and money

ONE OF THE BIGGEST MISTAKES OF MY LIFE

I was Enquiring with DoDo about nbn. And later said to them. I am not interested and would like to cancel it and not move forward. But they didn't listen. Now I was disconnected from internet because of DoDo carelessness and lack of professionalism. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Evie
EvieVictoria

CRAP! EXPENSIVE AND NOT WORTH IT

Just cancell all my services. Your pricing is expensive and to call your customer service take hours and your call will be transfered multiple times. My refund from NBN old account 10674880 until now not yet refunded!! Wasting hours just want to fixed some issued!!

ShaunSydney, NSW

Just dumped Dodo

Muhammad Asad
Muhammad AsadGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Crap Service Don’t Waste Money

Internet never works help line isin overseas not helpful started with 60$ raises to 75$ without informing can’t wait for the contract to finish so I can throw their modem

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
danny72
danny72Sydney, NSW

Don't ever go with dodo. Everr

Customer service took down wrong email address I rang 5 times. They just kept saying will fix in 24 to 48 hours for a week. And put onto another department. For a week. A week later no service connected. No tech support

Ish
IshSydney, NSW

No NBN Connection for 3 days

I live in Liverpool area and have internet outage for the 3days. When called Dodo customer care, they keep saying oh its an Nbn outage, whereas on NBN website, the outage has been resolved 3days ago. So called customer care again, and am told to use mobile data to hotspot and will give $10credit. Seriously.

kevin selina smith
kevin selina smith

RUN don't sign up , DODO is hopeless

Day after day week after week , problems . I dont know how many times I have waited 30 minutes plus on the phone to get the problem solved and then a couple of days later same old problem . They just waist your time and your money

John N.
John N.Hunter Region, NSW

Useless customer service

I had 50 cents outstanding on my DODO NBN bill, so they disconnected my NBN. I then went online using my phone to pay it, but their systems do not allow payments under $1.00 I couldn't reach anyone at DODO by phone. So I sent numerous complaint emails to about 6 different DODO email addresses, and 5 days later, they restored my NBN. I will be moving (churning) to AUSSIE BROADBAND the moment my month-to-month Contract expires in a couple of days. This is completely unacceptable.

Customer service is terrible

When you need to talk to some one theyve set it up so you have to go online. So when your internet is down and you rely on it then it takes 24hrs to get a call back. Over this service provider will be changing now n never returning

never would use again

If you want technical Support, be prepared to wait over an hour countless times,
Only to be transferred to departments that are closed and hung up on. Worst customer service I’ve experienced and would never use again.

LA V.
LA V.Victoria

LIES. DECEIT. MISCONDUCT. negative stars if possible. Doesn't even deserve 1.

Ellie L
Ellie LSouth East Queensland, QLD

DISAPPOINTED BY DODO

I had been a DODO customer for 4 years. I had the worst experience with this company. They would turn my internet off when they felt like it without letting me know. There was no compensation given to me while I was a customer. When I cancelled my account I got charge a minimum fee. I did not get a chance to communicate with DODO, before they automatically took that money out of my account. I would never recommend DODO to anyone.

Start DateDecember 2018