Ikea Skarande

Ikea Skarande

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Knife Sharpeners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MervBenGlenmore Park

Excellent knife sharpener

I was looking for something that would sharpen my kitchen knives. I had tried various models of sharpeners over the years, most without a good result. I did find that "Kleva sharp pro" did a good job, but after time they wear out, or it seem's they get to the point where the knives would not sharpen as well. In any case I saw this Skarande knife sharpener while at Ikea. It cost $15 so I thought I would give it a go. I looked up a u tube video on how to use it, I followed the directions given & the results were brilliant. My knives became so sharp they were scary. I can only judge by my own experience, but this device is really good , & quite easy to use. I would certainly buy one again.

Date PurchasedSep 2018