2Ikea Tussoy

Ikea Tussoy

2Ikea Tussoy
4.3

75% · 31 · 25%
Brand Manager for IKEA? Claim your listing.

chanel11 posts

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

its awesome. i highly recommend this, it has helped with my back problems and feels like a cloud. i paid 250$ in Oct 2019. i would highly recommend it. sweet Show details
Ritchie
Ritchie

Too hot

Its comfortable. But it gets very hot. I tried it in Autumn and put two wool protectors AND a wrinkle foam on top to try and ease the heat build up. Still way too hot.

Show details

blissinAdelaide, South Australia36 posts

Blake SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC73 posts

Suprisingly good!

I bought this pad instead of a mattress due to costs alone.

It was enough to turn my old sagging mattress into something that no longer hurt my back during the night.

Have tried ikea beds and they seem great, will be putting this pad onto a "HOVAG" firm mattress as they seemed like a great combo in store. I tried it on more expensive beds and it wasn't as good.

* doesn't smell nice at first, like paint I guess but it gets better quickly.

Best thing I've bought in a long time

Was $249 in QS