Ikea Tussoy

Ikea Tussoy

See the Best Mattress Toppers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

its awesome. i highly recommend this, it has helped with my back problems and feels like a cloud. i paid 250$ in Oct 2019. i would highly recommend it. sweet

Purchased in October 2019 at IKEA ACT, Canberra for $250.00.

Too hot

Its comfortable. But it gets very hot. I tried it in Autumn and put two wool protectors AND a wrinkle foam on top to try and ease the heat build up. Still way too hot.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

blissinAdelaide, South Australia

Very comfy

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Suprisingly good!

I bought this pad instead of a mattress due to costs alone.
It was enough to turn my old sagging mattress into something that no longer hurt my back during the night.

Have tried ikea beds and they seem great, will be putting this pad onto a "HOVAG" firm mattress as they seemed like a great combo in store. I tried it on more expensive beds and it wasn't as good.

* doesn't smell nice at first, like paint I guess but it gets better quickly.

Best thing I've bought in a long time
Was $249 in QS

Sharon

Sharonasked

Does the Tussoy mattress retain heat or gets hot.As we are willing to buy it if it doesnt?

Blake S

I don't think it does. It wasn't noticeable from my previous mattress.

I've had mine awhile, could be a little firmer but I'd buy one again

blissin

I thought it was a bit hot, but I used mine in spring/summer, and I am a hot sleeper. I only bought it to extend the life of my old mattress which worked, but I found it a bit too soft and squishy for me, so I stopped using it when I bought a new firm mattress (ikeas hesseng) combined with a woolen underlay which is awesome

chanel

i dont find it hot. it doesnt smell either, not sure what that experience is...

Get an answer from our members and IKEA representatives

CategoryMattress Toppers