100% · 70%

Vehicle Condition

00amy202300
00amy202300

IMOK is the only Company to provide All-In-One services

IMOK is the only Company to provide All-In-One services in the industry. It just makes everything so easy because whatever service we might need, they offer it. Hire Car is just the beginning of their services.

Wait till you take on their help to increase your Total Loss Settlement Payout, you'll certainly be pleasantly surprised! Show details

Rick W.
Rick W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very impressed!

Called these guys after being rear-ended but could not go and pick up a rental through my insurer as I lived far away. Called I'm ok and they delivered a car to me (and then picked it up at the end). throughout the process, someone was in constant contact with me and checking everything was ok. Car was new and decent. Show details
David M.
David M.

IMOK is probably the only car rental company left with ethics and morals

I get worried of car rental companies usually but especially more concerned if it is free. But I started to realise as time went on using imok's hire car that they are actually genuinely trying to protect me from getting ripped off and take care of me and my Claim & Repairs.

Trust me, once you use imok you probably won't use any other provider again. Show details

Nikola P.
Nikola P.

Very Speedy And Professional!

Got approved within 1-2 hours and was delivered a replacement car shortly after it Show details
Jong Hwan J.
Jong Hwan J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

10/10 service - 110% recommend!

The customer service and empathy we received was really impressive! I'M OK definitely made us feel like we were in the right hands. Very satisfied with their quality cars and happy to recommend to anyone! Show details ·  1
wilkinssharon23
wilkinssharon23Sydney, NSW

I Would Really Like To Recommend I'M OK

I nearly had a heart attack when I accidentally damaged the replacement car but I was so relieved when IMOK comforted me not to worry as the damage I've caused is covered and what's more, I didn't even have to pay for any excess. I still don't understand why or how no excess was required but it certainly made me very happy! Show details ·  1
Alexa Y.
Alexa Y.Sydney, NSW

I'm Impressed!

This is now my 2nd time using these providers but only IMOK was able to impress me with how transparent and caring they were.

In short, the previous provider had convinced me by repeating the fact that there would be no charge. But they've ended up charging me $150 for cleaning and $850 excess for a hairline paint scratch.

IMOK really didn't charge me anything and kept their word.

Thanks again guys! Show details ·  1