Indigo Flame

1.7

Jessie

JessiePerth, WA

Nice products long wait

Nice products reasonably priced only down fall is the shipping service they use fast away and the shipping takes for ever. Have complained before and basically got shut down and just told to wait

Chels

Chels

Not worrh your money

I purchased some candles from indigo flame. The items never were delivered to me i contacted them and did not help at all. A time before this i bought another lot of candles as i thought the previous situation would just be a one of but the candles came but were VERY poor quality! There was no smell to candles and the wax is a brown colour! Again no service was provided. Do not buy! Terrible company!

Rissa

RissaMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent Products

I 100% cannot fault indigo flames candles. The scents are beautiful the glass containers they come in are BEAUTIFUL, I’ve cleaned all mine out and used them for other nick nacks in my room. They smell beautiful even without burning them.

I highly recommend this product. I have one in every room in my house. And about 10 spare in my cupboard. All scents are perfect haven’t had one I don’t like.

The travel tins for $15 are awesome for travel as well, can take them anywhere and smell beautiful.
The in car and in home diffuser I have have last well over 12 months which surprised me big time!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Indigo Flame compares to other Home Decor Shops

Joan

JoanBisbane

Disappointing... Rose gold diffuser leaks and removes the paint

After a two week delivery time which should take 3-5 business days, my rose rold diffuser leaked and the paint came off to show the silver underneath in patches. The paint job itself is terrible, and it looks very cheap. The fragrance is nice, but what’s the point. I have to get metho to remove the remaining rose gold paint so I don’t have to hide it away. One word - testing! I you test before posting such a product, you would know this is a problem and not offer rose gold via post. There is a “warning” tag to say remove leaked fragrance immediately... this tells me you know of the problem and don’t let consumers know prior to purchasing. That’s practically fraud.

Kaylla

KayllaSydney

Will not purchase again. Horrible!

Filled my house and nursery with black smoke. Everytime I used I trimmed the wick as recommended. Still burnt really horribly and smelt like smoke. Every burn the candle wax would turn black. Emailed Indigo Flame and they told me it’s normal for them to burn like that and they are “non-toxic” so should not harm the baby. Also told me to scrape the black wax out after each burn. I have literally NEVER had this issue with any other candle I’ve purchased. Such a shame as I bought 3 and wasted $100. Will not recommend this company to anyone.

Bindi

BindiIllawarra, NSW

Fills my house with smoke

Very disappointed with the lime coconut it fills my house with smoke - I trim the wick as recommended, burn wax to the edge as recommended. The lemon and raspberry is fine no issues and lovely smell.

L.D

L.DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Check your discounts. False advertising.

Since when did 20% of $40 = $6?
I had actually heard of this company doing this before but didn't believe it.
But it's true, just went to make a purchase with the end of year financial sale discount and here we are.
So dishonest, and thinking they will get away with it assuming their customers are stupid?!
It's $2 but well besides the point.
Will never make another purchase again.

Disappointed

DisappointedMelbourne

Terribly Made

This brand has a huge amount of hype but they genuinely don't understand the basics of candle making. My wick was far too small for the diameter of the jar and the entire thing tunnelled. I only got to use about 1/4 of the wax and had to throw the rest out. The wood wick would also struggle to stay lit. Was actually incredibly disappointing as people rave about them.
A true testament to the idea that if you brand a business well, the quality of the product doesn't matter.

Wwkjd

WwkjdPerth

Don’t bother

Waiting over 2 weeks for my purchase when you live in the same country... is ridiculous! Very annoyed tracking doesn't even update so I can’t check how much longer I will be waiting

Home Decor Shops