Infants' Friend Oral Liquid

Infants' Friend Oral Liquid

See the Best Child Medication in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Works well

Those concerned about 0.4% alcohol need to take a chill pill. It's not even enough to register as an ingredient. The product works, it's natural and the bottle lasts for ages. Recommend for all parents who are going round the twist.

Purchased in September 2019.

This has Alcohol!! I feel so deceived!!

This product contains 0.4% alcohol which is stated on their website, not on the bottle! This is misleading and downright deception! Especially when it comes to the safety of your baby, alcohol is harmful to the liver of a pure new born baby! They don’t have the capacity to process it, and for those that don’t take alcohol for religious reasons this is disgraceful that it is not on the bottle. I’m furious. This is unethical.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths.

Really helps wind pain

I have been using this for a few months and it works really quickly when my baby has wind pain. Highly recommend for parents of gassy babies who cry due to trapped wind pain. As a bonus my baby seems to like the taste - I give it directly in a syringe without any problems.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $13.00.

Must have product!

My baby boy had colic the first weeks of his life and I researched products on the market to assist with colic. Infants friend works a treat for my son, I place 1ml in every formula made up feed. My son now sleeps throughout the night and has daily bowel movements - Please be advised that I also used this in conjunction with a specific colic based formula.

Purchased in April 2019 for $10.99.

Contains 0.4% Alcohol, and not indicated on the label. This is cheating!

Contains 0.4% Alcohol, and not indicated on the label. This is cheating!
I have been using this for more than 2 month on my baby, on the bottle it listed 6 ingredients, which are perfectly fine. However, when I look up some detail in their web site. It is confirmed that the ingredients contains 0.4% of Alcohol.
It doesn’t matter if it’s safe or not, customer deserves to know this information! Not listing such information on label might be legal ( funny!), but is totally a disgrace!

Helps our newborn with gas/Colic 90% of the time

This has really helped to ease our Babies gas pain.
We found giving it after a feed worked the best of our baby.
Great product would recommend it to anyone

The best

This is the best thing I have used to ease wind/colic problems for my son when he was a baby. I mixed it with milk and it just worked so well. It was much easier for my baby to burp after his bottle. most importantly,it's all natural and a bottle goes a long way. I have recommended to my other friends.

Works really well.

My baby is 2 months old and suffers with wind and reflux, this really helps when I give it before a feed, he still has a bit of a vomit when I lie him down but he is not screaming in pain anymore, he actually likes the taste, only drawback is getting on your or babies clothes it leaves a white residue when dried. Highly recommend Infants friend.

Didn't work well for us.

I tried this on my 5 week old who suffers bad wind pains, and he was also a bit constipated at the time. My little boy ended up throwing up all of his feed within an hour of taking, and was more unsettled than normal until he pooed three hours later. He didn't go much on the taste either. In saying this though, I know a lot of mothers who swear by this stuff. Different things for different babies I guess?

Help for the gassy baby

This product really works to relax the tummy and ease gas issues and tummy pain in my baby. I recommend it.