Infasecure Neon II

Infasecure Neon II

MPN: CS4413WB
See the Best Baby Car Seats in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by InfaSecure

4.5
    Lauren
    LaurenAlbany Creek

I love Infa

All 4 of my carseats are infa. Two of them are Neon II. I love that my kids can stay rear facing in this seat until past two years old. Cleaning is super easy, just take cover off and Chuck in machine. Install is a no brainer, untwisting straps however is a bit of an annoyance.

Andy
    AndyNsw

Head lopping while asleep

I know it probavly just depends on the child and the seat but for us this seat causes major head lopping while our 4 year old is asleep. We have the same seat in both our cars and have the same issue. No adjustments seem to help. My in-laws have a brittax seat in their car and our son sleeps fine in that without his head falling forward and cutting off air supply. I wish we'd just tried the infasecure in one vehicle before buying 2 as this is a real issue for us.

Alexandra
    AlexandraPerth, WA

Install instructions were garbage but seat is great

The install instructions were so unclear it took ages to get it in the car. However the actual seat is good. Baby looks comfy and secure with the padding even as a newborn. Length while rear facing still allows plenty of leg room for front passenger. The price is excellent for a 0-4 yr seat.

Kylie s
    Kylie sSunbury

Love this seat

This seat is fantastic! It is easy to install in the rear facing position. It is very roomy and baby has a lot of room to stretch her legs. The harness is easy to adjust when baby’s height changes and the cover is very easy to remove to wash and easy to put back on.

Baby Car Seats

Find out how Infasecure Neon II compares to other Baby Car Seats

Mary
    Mary

For someone Special

I bought this Wiggles coloured car seat for my granson. I want him to be safe. It fit in my daughters car well and looks good , bonus. I felt the size 0-4 yrs was better t go with as when they get bigger, a booster is much better for 4yrs & up. it has nice soft padding to give comfort but sturdy enough to keep him safe. The seat was not over priced. It is a bit hard trying to get him out as its still being used as a capsule in the middle of the car & the car seat belts block you are your trying to get him out . Putting the seat in was a bit difficult but I think most are not easy. My daughter is very happy with it & I'm happy with it as I travel with them constantly. This was a great buy. Glad I bought it.

Jay
    JayMelbourne

Very cheap and safe car seat

This was a very cheap option for a child seat that goes from 0-4 years old that we purchased from BIG W.

We bought it from BIG W for our spare car and is very easy to install. Its both a forward and rearward facing car seat meaning this will last us a good four years which is great value for us.

If you look up the official safety testing website, infasecure rates as one of the highest for Australian standards.

The car seat fits our Suzuki Swift behind the passenger seat, which was important for us to consider as the car is quite small so needed something that was not too big.

Tash
    TashAdelaide

Excellent budget seat

This is a great budget seat my daughter still fits rear facing at almost 3. I have installed the seat in multiple cars easily and got a firm install. We bought three of these seats one for each grandparent and one for our selves. If you want a great budget seat don’t hesitate to buy this one.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
    Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
    Avleen M.
    christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Stephen
    StephenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good car seat

I bought this car seat a month ago for my son and he loves it. With his capsule before he cries most of the time but with this car seat he is always settled and comfortable. The cusions are very comfortable and it is easy to install as well. I would recommend this car seat.

Tash
    TashAdelaide

Baby seens comfortable

This car seat is good.. baby seems to love it.. he looks comfortable. It is easy to unstrap him to take him out and easy to adjust the tightness of the harness.. just dificult to adjust the sholder height as it is done fron the bottom of the car seat.. i had the car seat professionally instaled so didnt want to take it out

Baby Car Seats

Find out how Infasecure Neon II compares to other Baby Car Seats

Love this carseat

The material is soft and light so baby doesn't get hot like in other seats. Everything is adjustable. Love the bright colour (we got yellow)
    The downsides are there is nothing to attach toys to, drink holders or a sun shade/canopy.