Infiniti R100APM

Infiniti R100APM Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Steve  S.
Steve S.asked

After 7 or 8 minutes of use my infinity R100APM starts making a ticking noise on every revolution of the fan as if something is catching. Cannot trace what is causing this. Everything seems to have plenty of clearance. Any ideas?

JohnQasked

Hi, so on my rower as the level increases beyond level 2 the flywheel magnets start to rub on the pancake. Both level 1 and 2 also feel much stiffer than they should, so perhaps the pancake wheel is to close to start with?
The small motor works and moves the flywheel in and out. The cable from the motor to the flywheel looks ok. The small adjustment screw for the cable doesn't seem to do anything. Anyone know what the gap between the magnets and the flywheel should be for e.g. level 1 and level 6? Also how to adjust the cable.

Note I haven't made any adjustments yet. Checked the magnets and all seem fixed as they should be and no foreign objects sticking to them. Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

G Whizz

Courtesy reply only I’m afraid. We’ve still got ours, but no such problems. Had to re-weld one of the footplate brackets, but that was just fatigued steel. Sorry can’t really answer your Q Mr Q

JohnQ

Thanks for the A Mr Whizz. I have adjusted the cable and everything is spinning along ok, feels about right. Not sure if the computer is properly showing watts/calories but that's all pretty minor. So back to rowing.

K. Slater
K. Slater

I seem to have a clicking noise happening when I put in the 4 "C" batteries. I bought mine used and it didn't come with an adaptor. I've read that maybe the batteries aren't strong enough to run it? Any suggestions ?

Pauline T.
Pauline T.asked

the resistance on my rower keeps stopping and the machine makes a crunching noise when being pulled, any ideas?

Is the flywheel spinning?

Rubbermanasked

The display on our machine is not working correctly....the display lights up but no numbers are visible.....any ideas??? Thanks

G Whizz

Not sure. But.... renew batts if on batts. Unplug and Reboot unit if on mains power. Cant see any reset switch.

Rubberman

Thanks...done all that, not I on batteries...still no good

Hold the start/stop button down. Make sure that your ac adapter is working and fully plugged in to the socket

Anne Gray
Anne Grayasked

What is the seat height?

350mm