INGLOT

INGLOT

Crap wasn't happy at all west lakes INGLOT

My mum and I went here to get our makeup done for my brothers wedding payed 90 dollars each,
they didn't listen to what we wanted, and the makeup looked terrible we were both so upset, i scrub mine off as soon as i got home never again.

Terrible customer service- Chandstone

I bought 103 freedom AMC Pressed powder from this store on 18/12/18. Sales person was very disrespectful and arrogant. She said I can get refund with in 30days of purchase, when I went on 10th day same person was there on the counter and she showed me the policy and said it's my mistake that I didn't read. I believed her and bought this product. Extremely disappointed.

Paid too much for this product

The staying power of this eyeliner is pretty poor, smudges and wipes off too easily. Could have bought a better product at a cheaper price.

Don’t risk it if you’re asian

I went to Inglot to get my makeup done for my school formal and was very disappointed. It may be because the workers aren’t experienced in doing makeup on Asian eyes but when I got my makeup done, it was so so horrible. It did not suit me and made my eyes appear smaller than usual. So if you’re Asian or have hooded Asian eyes, I recommend to not risk it and perhaps find another place.

Bondi Junction - Worst Customer Service ever

Went to book myself and a friend in for a make up application and the experience was painful from start to finish. It was like they did not want me there and I was just a massive inconvenience. I didn't realise I was to pay upfront - they didn't exactly explain that and when I asked the question I was met with attitude. I ended up paying for one as the man dealing with me said I could pay for one then have my friend come back and pay her hers when I asked when they should do that the other girl working got involved and said she is rubbing out my friends appointment unless it was paid for. I was so agitated at this stage I said fine and walked off. After I cooled down I seriously regretted handing over ANY money to them - I went back and changed my appointment to my friends name as I never want to go back to them. In

INGLOT - I love you in Europe, I never had an issue before. But I would strongly recommend you let your staff know that they are not doing us favours we are PAYING for a service!

Great makeup

Although a little on the pricey side, I love buying the eyeshadow from Inglot. They have unique colours and glitters which I love! I've never had a makeover from them, so this is only based on the purchasable eyeshadows!

BEST GEL EYELINER ON THE MARKET

Ive been using inglot products for awhile now, i am obsessed with their shadows, they are so pigmented, have an amazing range of colours and glide on smoothly, their gel liner is to die for, so dark and creamy, honestly its the darkest I have ever seen, and it doesn't smudge or bleed through out the day like other brands do. The price you pay for this brand is sooooo worth it. INGLOT lover for life!

Best customer service

best customer service i have come across in a long time, Cassie was extremely helpful she went above and beyond what was expected. Thank You

Not worth the $80

Paid $80 for make up (going to to wedding). The girl was nice enough barely 21 with no training except what she had learned on youtube. My face was orange, my 5 year old niece could have applied my lip stick better. Went home took it off & did it over again. Lucky $80 was redeemable on products. Never again.

Not happy

After having my makeup done for a ball...fake eyelashes fell off 10 mins later, returned and had them reglued still they fell off an hour later...asked for my $18 back... no. Asked for eyes to be lined...it transferred to my eyelids creating a black mess. Not happy.
The take home products eyeshadow, blush do not come with container that is extra. The green corrector is so thin it streaks with foundation...Not happy.

This is disappointing!

Annoyed that my kohl eyeliner pencil which inspite of being hypoallergenic and costing €15+ has caused an itchy and sticky eye reaction on second application?? First time in 40 years I have paid this much for similar product.

Green Corrective Primer

Slightly tones down redness. Cannot put makeup on top. Goes completely streaky and looks horrible. Goes on patchy and comes off super quick. Expensive and absolutely not worth even paying for.

Bad

We booked our makeup in Inglot Westfield, Sydney. They were supposed to finish it in time but they deliberately delayed us.. At the end they said there computer is not working so they didn't give us the receipt. And they handed over us any product worth 80 aud. We are not sure about the cost of the product yet...

Terrible service

I have been a Inglot customer for years when they first opened shops in Melbourne. Have been happy only buy my foundation from there. Now I have moved to Brisbane so had to visit Carindale shopping centre to buy foundation. However I also wanted the compact powder and I lost my previous one so I didn't remember the colour. I ask someone to help and I had to wait till someone is free. They couldn't bring my details in the system either. After waiting for ten minutes or more a sales person has put my foundation on her hand and has put on a compact powder next to it and tells me this is my colour. And I have brown skin and this girl is pale white and I looked at her in disbelieve . As anyone buy these products knows that it looks different on different skin tones. I was going to buy two more lipstick colours and I said I need help she goes what colour do you like ? Pick that one . Was not the help I wanted I wanted to see how it looks on my lips with the make up on. This is not the first time they tried to get rid of of me by just handing stuff. So I walked away only bought the foundation as I knew it will be ok. But now I am going to shop somewhere else and find a better foundation as I don't want to deal with these girls

INGLOT HD Foundation is a life saver

I have been using foundation by MAC and even though their liquid foundations are deemed very good I found more joy in using MACs full coverage foundation in C40. I could never ever get a liquid foundation that was user friendly and non greasy until I walked in to INGLOT.
I came across INGLOT's HD FOUNDATION IN SHADE 77 by accident and what a beautiful accident it was! It's non greasy with very very very good coverage and it sinks right in and only a little product is needed ... it doesn't give a cakey look ... I'm so overwhelmed with the product is refuse to wear anything else.
The shades by INGLOT cater for every skin tone.
I highly recommend this product I've converted my sister who is a loyal MAC user ....
Thank you so much INGLOT you have created such a wonderful product and for £23.00 it's a bargain! Please don't ever discontinue your HD FOUNDATION or else I'll have to boycott you altogether... once again thank you for such an amazing product! You definitely have my seal of approval! - Sophie (London)

My favorite brand.

Inglot is the best brand I have ever used. Hands down. Everything is incredibly pigmented and goes on effortlessly. Beautiful products and packaging. Simply a 10 out of 10!! :)

Great eyeliner

I recently purchased a black eyeliner from inglot in Parramatta. The girls were really helpful. The colour is great and soft so it goes on easy. The only thing I would change is that I would like the point to be a little more fine but apart from that it is perfect

Warning-alergic reaction to Matt lipstick

Don't buy these - not tested, I had an allergic reaction and they don't exchange or refund without a receipt even if they have your records on file!!! Have complained them to the Ombudsman

Simply amazing.

Inglot makeup is amazing. Yesterday I had my year 12 formal makeup done at an Inglot store in Brisbane & all I can say is that my best friend and I looked beyond amazing. We both received so many comments on where we got our makeup done and how good it looked. The makeup artists we had were awesome, so lovely and listened to exactly what we wanted to look like. I showed them a shimmery smokey eye with a hint of sparkle, bronzed beautiful cheeks, forever ending lashes and a matt wine red lip. My makeup artist did exactly as I wanted!
It was excellent! Highly recommend! P.S. My eyebrows were fleeking!

Perfect

I bought lipstick #417 and i loved it! It's smooth, long lasting and smells amazing! Perfect quality for its price.