InovaAir AirClean E8

InovaAir AirClean E8

See the Best Air Purifiers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by InovaAir

• Pet OwnerYes (8) · No (9)
  • Smokers Yes (0) · No (17)
  • Air Quality Improvement
  • Odour Improvement
Nick
NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solid unit

Purchased this recently.

Dealt directly with the company. Ordered on a Sunday, delivered by the following Wednesday with email updates and tracking.

Unit itself is solid as. Very simple interface, less to go wrong.

If you want to actually monitor AQI best to purchase a small standalone unit off eBay for $30 or so. Not having this built in means less to go wrong, no illuminated panel to disturb your sleep and not much guesswork. Just turn it on.

Power usage is low so it can run 24 hrs.

Purchased in at Inovaair .

Christopher V.
Christopher V.Sydney, NSW

Good air filter - excellent Australian product

I bought this air filter almost 4 years ago, to filter the air in our bedroom since I suffer from a lot of allergies. After some research I did I chose this model because it has a real medical grade HEPA filter, an activated charcoal filter and also it is made in Australia. The machine is very well built and easy to change filters when time comes. The filter is also very economical in terms of energy consumption so you can leave it running without any issues. I change the pre-filters every six months on average depending on use. Very soon it will need a change of the HEPA filter. Since when I started using this filter my respiratory and allergic problems improves, so it definitely affects the quality of air.

Purchased in at InovaAir for $725.

JosieJo2000
JosieJo2000Perth, WA

Don’t buy gimmicky units - this is what you need

Purchased in for $875.

Susie
SusieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An excellent Australian product

It is pleasing to be able to buy an Australian product. Very solid construction, easy to use. Peace of mind knowing the air quality in the bedroom is of the highest quality.

Purchased in for $800.

Find out how InovaAir AirClean E8 compares to other Air Purifiers

Helped with my health issues!

My integrative doctor suggested an air purifier to remedy issues caused by mycotoxins in my house. I researched many brands and decided on the portable Innovair E8. After 3 days running 24/7 I felt so much better. Highly recommend!

Purchased in .

Renatanz
RenatanzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best purchase!

I bought the E8 to use in my small office, but during the lockdown and working from home I had it in my bedroom. It has been so wonderful. We can breathe better and the bedroom actually smells fresh.
I keep it on continuously in a low setting, it’s very quiet.

Purchased in for $755.

Sue
SueSydney, NSW

The Best Air Purifier around.

I would recommend the E8 Air Purifier to anyone. What a difference it is has made in our house. When the machine is running the air is so much cleaner you can definitely know the difference when the Purifier is operating. I also commend InovaAir for always sending you reminders on when the filters are due to be changed to help you keep getting the best performance of the Purifier. Best money ever spent. Thank you.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022

Quality Product

Purchased in for $755.

Johnny A.
Johnny A.Hunter Region, NSW

Sleep

At last, my sleep has come along. We purchased an E8 in 2018 because we live in a dusty dry old cottage I was sceptical at first but after 2-3 nights of perfect medical grade air I was hooked into the best nights sleeps I’d ever had and being a shift worker train driver sleep is important. We change the first filter every 3 months as it fills quickly.

Purchased in for $830.

keichan56
keichan56Sydney Surrounds, NSW

It works very well...recommended!

Purchased in at Innovair for $795.

Dezi
DeziGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality Australian Made Product

pacifistSydney, NSW

A good unit but filter setup poor.

Recently purchased and find it to be a solid good unit that filters the air well. But after only 2 months of use in bedroom the outer filter needs replacing which is ridiculous. I suggest the outer filter be washable or able to be vacuumed.

Purchased in for $800.

Jan
Jan

Am thrilled with my purchase of the InovaAir AirClean air purifier.

Purchased at Central Coast Cycles.

Air Quality Improvement
Wayne R
Wayne R

Hospital-grade air purifier. A great Australian product!

My wife and I love our AirClean E8 which has inside it: a prefilter, a hospital-grade HEPA filter, and a large activated carbon filter. It helps me sleep better and the air is definitely cleaner. All metal construction (no plastics/VOCs), Australian-made. We ended up buying another one for our daughter who was caught up in the bushfires of January 2020 on the south coast of NSW. It worked brilliantly to rapidly remove smoke and fumes that had lingered for weeks in the valleys around her home! The unit is whisper quiet on the lowest setting. I highly recommend this product.

Problem Solved

We had dampness in the ground under our house with only the underfloor space and wooden floor boards between the damp soil and my office and my bedroom. I could smell the mould coming up through the gaps - some tiny, some larger - between the boards. It made me sneeze and cough and my eyes stung. The E8 was the perfect size for each of the two rooms and has made a real difference. No smell, no sneezes, no stinging eyes and no coughing from the mould spores and their contents. It doesn't take too long to clear the air in either of the rooms and the air purifier can be used in the office during the day and easily wheeled into the bedroom at night.

Purchased in at Inova Air for $700.