InovaAir AirClean E8

InovaAir AirClean E8

4.6 from 13 reviews · View Details

keichan56

keichan56Sydney Surrounds, NSW

It works very well...recommended!

Purchased in August 2020 at Innovair for A$795.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area and Whole House
Dezi

DeziGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality Australian Made Product

Room Type Large Bedroom

pacifistSydney, NSW

A good unit

Recently purchased and find it to be a solid good unit that filters the air well. very happy so far and will look into purchasing another unit for the kids

Purchased in September 2020 for A$800.00.

Air Purifiers

Find out how InovaAir AirClean E8 compares to other Air Purifiers

Jan

Jan

Am thrilled with my purchase of the InovaAir AirClean air purifier.

Purchased at Central Coast Cycles.

Room Type Large Bedroom and Living/Dining Area
Wayne R

Wayne R

Hospital-grade air purifier. A great Australian product!

My wife and I love our AirClean E8 which has inside it: a prefilter, a hospital-grade HEPA filter, and a large activated carbon filter. It helps me sleep better and the air is definitely cleaner. All metal construction (no plastics/VOCs), Australian-made. We ended up buying another one for our daughter who was caught up in the bushfires of January 2020 on the south coast of NSW. It worked brilliantly to rapidly remove smoke and fumes that had lingered for weeks in the valleys around her home! The unit is whisper quiet on the lowest setting. I highly recommend this product.

Problem Solved

We had dampness in the ground under our house with only the underfloor space and wooden floor boards between the damp soil and my office and my bedroom. I could smell the mould coming up through the gaps - some tiny, some larger - between the boards. It made me sneeze and cough and my eyes stung. The E8 was the perfect size for each of the two rooms and has made a real difference. No smell, no sneezes, no stinging eyes and no coughing from the mould spores and their contents. It doesn't take too long to clear the air in either of the rooms and the air purifier can be used in the office during the day and easily wheeled into the bedroom at night.

Purchased in April 2020 at Inova Air for A$700.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom and Small Office

Adam

AdamFlynn 2615, ACT

Spectacular performance. No comparison.

The InovaAir E8 compares to other purifiers like a gun compares to a banana. They look kinda the same, but in reality they aren’t even close. My Breville 300 Air Purifier was better than nothing, but the InovaAir E8 is in a whole different league. First night of E8 ownership - having gone to bed and turned it on due to heavy, eye-stingy, throat-scratchy, can’t-breathy smoke. Woke up around 3am thinking “oh good...the smoke has passed.” Opened the bedroom door. Nope - worse than before. But the bedroom was pure as Himalayan mountain air. This thing WORKS. Worth every dollar!

Purchased in December 2019 for A$725.00.

Neil

High quality air purifier, excellent for smoke

Purchased in December 2019.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Carbon filter only lasted one day

Purchased in December 2019 at Inovaair for A$725.00.

InovaAir
Shelley C.InovaAir
Air Purifiers

Find out how InovaAir AirClean E8 compares to other Air Purifiers

I seriously wish I bought it earlier!

The E8 is easy to use. Improved my breathing/hayfever symptoms. Easy to put together. Saw improvement throughout the house overnight. Found improvement after a couple of hrs of it being on at full. It is a bit loud but no louder than the ducted air conditioning. And to be honest it could be louder and I'd still have it on to be able to breathe properly with all this bushfire smoke playing up hell with my hayfever.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$755.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area, Small Bedroom and Whole House
KCflyer

KCflyerGippsland, VIC

It really Works!

Purchased in February 2019 for A$755.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom
Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSydney, NSW

great product, noticeable health improvement

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Dave

DaveCanberra

Great product

We actually purchased the E8 model with additional 2.5kg activated carbon filter. Great air purifier! This has helped with improving quality of sleep at night and my allergies overall have improved. Its also removed the dreaded musty odour from the bedroom when it was closed up. Plan on purchasing the larger E20 Plus model for our living room soon.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Deborah V.

Deborah V.asked

How do you clean the filters

pacifist

You don't. The filters need replacing, the duration depends on environment.
Outer filter ever 6months, hepa filter 3 years and charcoal filter is about 3 years.
The filtration is far superior to winix but comes at a cost.
I also have winix btw

Peterasked

will you provide a 10% discount or promo coupon on the InovaAir E8. Our other consideration is the Winix Zero Pro 5 - Stage AUS-1250AZPU which is also highly recommented by the Asthma Council and has excellent reviews. It slighly cheaper

Peter

I am told the Inovair is far better by the experts?

InovaAir
Shelley C.InovaAir

Hi Peter, Please call 1300137244 to discuss your needs further. Regards InovaAir.

Shelley decided against the InovaAir. Thank you for answering

Blade38

Blade38asked

How does it respond to heavy cooking smells, like frying fish. And how often do yohave to change the hepa filter? And hkw much. Note thar you have the largest amount of activated carbon. How good is this on voc? Thanks

Neil

The instructions say not to use it for cooking, so I don't use it while cooking. I haven't changed the filter yet. I don't think I have exposed to large quantities of VOC, but recently I had some building work done in the house and it was very effective in removing the chemical smell

Get an answer from our members and InovaAir representatives