89% · 81 · 11%

4.5

Zoe
ZoePerth, WA

Very good service

Super professional and great service. Report provided on the same day. Thank you again Peter.
Romeo
Romeo

KPerth
KPerthPerth, WA

Great Inspection Service Highly recommend

Used these guys for my third property now and will use them again in the future. They always provide excellent service. Their reports are incredibly thorough and the after-service is amazing. Always available if you call the inspector. Thank you again Peter for the awesome service!
Mary
MaryPerth, WA

Great Service

Very happy with the service provided by Inspector Group. They have found many defects in my newly purchased house which have been fixed by the builder. The inspection report was incredibly thorough and detailed. Would highly recommend them to anyone! Show reply
Tash
Tash16 posts

Stay away!

I used this company years ago, they missed absolutely ridiculous things and didn't even check all the rooms. We were stuck with an absolute nightmare of a house that has cost us almost $100,000 to fix up so far beacuse of this terrible company. They missed doorbell wiring, speaker wiring instead of electric wires, termites even though we laid for infra-red check, dodgy wiring hanging out of walls and ceilings, flood damage with existing leaks, structural damage, roof damage etc.
They missed so much, that at the time they refunded us, I can show proof of emails. Then, when I left a negative review on Google they had the audacity to reply and claim I was a competitor and it was a fake review! Stay away.
Inspector Group   DM
Kerstin K.
Kerstin K.Perth, WA2 posts

Very happy with the service

Peter from Inspector Group has done a Pre-purchase Building and Pest Inspection for us and we couldn't be happier. He assisted us with a few problems which were present during the inspection and help us to save a lot of money. Will use them again in the future and would definitely recommend to all my family and friends.
George F.
George F.Perth, WA3 posts

Inspector Group , repair advice

Peter from Inspector Group assisted to analyse the cause of a problem with a double garage roof structure, he detailed an economical correction, and helped get a quote from an experienced contractor.
I am extremely pleased with the service received , highly recommnded .
Peter H.
Peter H.Perth, WA

Good Company with great people

Inspector Group in Perth has done an inspection for me and I was really happy with their service.
Would use them again and will recommend them to all my frieds and family.
Pete
Peteperth2 posts

Inspector Group

Had good experience with the company. The owner of Inspector Group is a nice guy but sometimes to strict in what hes doing. Worked for the company for over 5 years and never had that feeling to be pushed.

Going back to France and wish that the company the very best and keep going what you're doing!