Inspectors.com.au

Inspectors.com.au

See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pro Forma Report - Terrible and Aggressive customer service - AKA NSW Pre Purchase Inspections

Watch out for this lot...Also goes by the name of 'NSW Pre-Purchase Inspections'

I purchased their combined pest and building, looks pretty much word for word like the examples listed on other complaints. When I contacted the company with queries they sent a rude and aggressive email outlining everything they are not required to do by NSW fair trading. I called them out on their handling of my queries (Wow, you don't need to be a jerk about it! my exact words) and was at this point told my email would be forwarded to the police.

Steer clear of them, not worth the money or hassle.

PeterSydney

Quick hit or miss Inspection

Peter

Took him to Fair Trading and won a judgement against him which I haven't as yet had enforced. As he is set up as a $2 paid up company it may be difficult to get my money back.