Inspectors.com.au

Inspectors.com.au

See the Best Home Inspection Companies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pro Forma Report - Terrible and Aggressive customer service - AKA NSW Pre Purchase Inspections

Watch out for this lot...Also goes by the name of 'NSW Pre-Purchase Inspections'

I purchased their combined pest and building, looks pretty much word for word like the examples listed on other complaints. When I contacted the company with queries they sent a rude and aggressive email outlining everything they are not required to do by NSW fair trading. I called them out on their handling of my queries (Wow, you don't need to be a jerk about it! my exact words) and was at this point told my email would be forwarded to the police.

Steer clear of them, not worth the money or hassle.

Quick hit or miss Inspection

The inspector Dan didn't want to talk about issues with each part of the property. He said he could find more by himself. He was in an apparent hurry and omitted obvious things and made mistakes in his report. He claimed in his report the garage was clad in asbestos fibro when we had it upgraded to non asbestos sheeting 2 years ago. He also claimed in his report that aspects of the 2 years old upstairs extension were non compliant when we have a compliance certificate from the Local Council. He missed mention of, in his report, significant corroded ant capping around the base of the bathroom and toilet. He also wrote that we didn't have a resuscitation chart by the pool which we do. When I later asked for a review of these matters I was blankly refused. The business doesn't seem to have any dispute resolution process. I have opened a dispute with Visa and written a letter of demand for a refund to the company. Their reply to date has only been legal threats ..."since you are about to incur substantial costs." which they impersonally signed "MANAGEMENT"

Took him to Fair Trading and won a judgement against him which I haven't as yet had enforced. As he is set up as a $2 paid up company it may be difficult to get my money back.