InsuranceLine Pet Health Plan

InsuranceLine Pet Health Plan

See the Best Pet Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

great 'back up' to my pets health costs

Excellent value for me. easy to communicate and make claims and payments without stress. All claims were handled via mail till recently, when my Vet did it all for me. It doesn't get any easier than that for efficiency.

Insurance claim madeYes

Utterly disappointed

Terrible pet insurance a total waste of money declines claims based on previous concern for pup who ate too many treats and vet records v&d when the dog got sick (unrelated to previous concern) pet plan claims it's a pre existing illness and decline the claim

Insurance claim madeYes

Not worth the time and money it costs

I cancelled my policy as when I went to make a claim, surprise they wouldn't cover the dental work needed. My dog broke a tooth and yet it was not deemed to be covered. I would not waste money again on this insurance, instead I put the cost of the policy in a separate account and it is amazing how quickly it adds up and then I have that money when my little man needs vet care.

De

Don't waste your money or time

Just cancelled my policy today. This company wants you to jump through hoops to put in a claim, which is usually rejected anyway. Frustrating Philippines based customer call centre. I was considering getting income protection insurance and life insurance with this company, so glad I didn't given my experience and the other poor reviews. I've just set up a savings account for my pet so will put money away for him in case of emergencies.

Not recommended!

I have had Pet Health Insurance with this company for over seven years and if I could take my business else ware I would. Unfortunately, my dog is eight now and has had a lot of illness and due to this I have no alternative but to put up with this company. I have had so many battles with them over different claims that I have submitted and had rejected. I am also very tired of them changing the goal posts to suit themselves.

My advice is to give this company a wide berth and go somewhere else.
Nothing
Very expensive

Very Impressed

Our 8 year old dog has been very ill for many years now. If it had not been for Insurance Line she would be in Pet Heaven now. Can't really fault them they have saved us a fortune and we have our precious dog.
I have and will continue to recommend this to anyone who has adog
Reliable
Every item has a new cheque. Annoying to receive ten envelopes with 10 different cheques

Insurance Line Cheats

I bought an Income Protection Plan six months back for $60/Month Only for the Reason that the company I work for was going through a bad phase so I bought Income protection for Peace of mind if I was made redundant. I told the Sale Person that the sole reason of me buying policy is if i lose my job.

Luckily nothing happened And After Paying for 6 month i called to Cancel my Policy and then I was told that I was not covered for Redundancy. I asked the person for Recording she said she can only send me the Second Recording when I Agreed for Terms and condition but not the 1st one where I made it very clear that the sole reason of me buying the policy is Job Loss. Really unhappy that i paid $360 without being covered. the Sales Agent are Really dodgy Be Very careful of this dodgy Company . go with bigger company like Allianz or Comm insure Rather than [censored word removed] Insurance Line.

Easy to get an online price, and helpful friendly staff that helped me with my questions

There were many companies offering a similar product, however, Insuranceline allowed me to compare online all their products, what was right for me, and an easy process over the phone to buy
Easy, really affordable and quick