Verifiedfetchpet.com.au

100% · 470%
Claim Resolution Time
  • <1 week (8)
  • 1-2 weeks (2)
Claim ApprovedYes (8) · No (0)
See the Best Pet Insurance in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tracey
TraceyWAPerth, WA11 posts

Great Start

I have only just signed up with Fetch but "Wow" what a great set up they have with their app!
I made a mistake so sent a message and it was fixed immediately!
So far, I'm very impressed!! Show details ·  1
lbe19831983
lbe19831983QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just signed up

Just signed up, but by far best value for money on comparison. The kicker was Monthly payments over fortnightly for same price! Show details ·  1
dillemma
dillemmaperth

the best of them all!

This is the best pet insurance out there! No sub limits which is fantastic and wavering the waiting period is a bonus. Good luck to fetch - show them how it's done! Finally an insurance company that isn't a rort! Show details ·  1
Dan
Dan

Very easy set up

Very user friendly app and set up and affordable pet insurance Show details ·  1
Leah
Leah4 posts

Almost half the price of the previous pet insurance

I started looking for cheaper pet insurance because the one we currently have is so expensive already. I found this through Compare the Market and when I checked the reviews, it was 4.9 stars out of 5. Here's hoping that the claim would be a smooth process like how it was to get the insurance. Show details ·  2
David
DavidVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very easy to sign up

Haven't started using it yet, but the sign up process was very painless, simple, and quick. Show details ·  1
Diana
Diana

Just changed insurers

Have always insured dogs, other policies far to expensive this seemed just what we needed so here's hoping. Show details ·  1
Leonie Lyn Vasquez
Leonie Lyn Vasquez

Awesome

Great and fast reliable service. Highly recommended and will definitely share this to my friends Show details ·  1
Mel
Mel

Easy to submit claim, super speedy in processing it, and very friendly

The app is very user friendly, with a short and easy process for making a claim, and very clear instructions. Even better is the transparency - you know what you are covered for up front, which is very different from my last pet insurer where you were left to guess (and hope!) Show details ·  1
Farid M.
Farid M.NSWSydney, NSW

First Claim with Fetch

I just had my first fast claim with Fetch ast Sash hospital and I love their vet support and friendly staff take me through the whole process.
Thanks Fetch Show details ·  1
Affen
AffenVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Perfect for my needs

Used compare to find this very attractive affordable offer - especially with a puppy. Have had Insurance for past pet, but did not get the cover offered with Fetch. Show details ·  1
Michaela
Michaela3 posts

Dealing with Fetch has been great so far!

They are quick and easy to request support from. They were able to waive my pups waiting periods once I supplied photos and videos of my healthy doggo. I have not had any claims with them yet, but hope that if and when time comes, it’s just as easy and simple! Show details ·  1
Chris Karamanlis
Chris Karamanlis

So happy I found Fetch

I highly recommend Fetch for their excellent service. They've been fabulous to deal with, taking care of all the chasing and hard work, making the process incredibly easy. They keep you well-informed, are very personable, and respond quickly, ensuring fast claim processing. Fetch pet insurance have been A++ Show details ·  1
Leanne Paterson
Leanne PatersonQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

So glad I found Fetch!!!

Great communication and support very pleased. You went above and beyond my expectations. Thank you Show details ·  1
Kate
KateVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Outstanding claims service

I had my first claim with Fetch. It was the easiest and quickest claim I have ever made with an insurance company. I would say that this is one of the best customer service experiences I have ever received (not just in insurance but whatever services I use). Awesome work Fetch I’ll be a customer for life. Show details ·  1

Schelle
Schelle

I was excited to possibly become a member for our kitties, but the fact your logo and website feature cats, and yet you DO NOT cover cats, is beyond comprehension.

Your logo has a cat, there are cat pictures on your website, and yet not one mention until I get to the quote page !!!!!

I am part of a very large private Facebook group for Australian animal foster carers, and when I told them they were disappointed too as your cover looked simple to understand with fantastic coverage.

Feel disappointed, but I am forced to look elsewhere.

Fetch Pet   DM

CategoryPet Insurance
Annual Benefit Limit $30,000
Minimum Pet Age 8 weeks
Illness CoverIncluded
Routine Care CoverNot Included
Emergency Boarding Fees If you are hospitalised for emergency treatment, Fetch will cover boarding at a licensed kennel or cattery for up to 2 weeks.
Lifetime Cover Included