Verifiedfetchpet.com.au

Claim ApprovedYes · No

Maria M.
Maria M.

Customer friendly Fetch

This was my first claim with Fetch and l found thm very helpful. I am older and not very online savvy and still managed to make a claim. Thank you for you assistance Show details
Anita M
Anita MPerth, WA

Surprising good so far

So far they have paid out fairly on claims and communicated well. I joined with a 4 year old dog with pre existing conditions, and less than a year ago but all good so far. they are very clear about pre existing conditions before confirming you cover, so I was well informed. Show details
Susie R.
Susie R.2 posts

Fantastic

Super helpful, quick and easy to sign up and reply quickly Show details ·  1
Sharon
SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Awesome

Second review for Fetch. Why? Second claim. Result this time; awesome really awesome
So happy
Lachlan W.
Lachlan W.Darling Downs, QLD

Great pet insurance

Super easy to sign up, very affordable and easy to understand cover. Show details ·  1
Judith Shean
Judith SheanHunter Region, NSW5 posts

Very happy

Fast and easy claims. Always really super helpful. I am thrilled I found fetch pet insurance! It only took minutes to set up my pet profile and the app is super easy to use. I get 80% back on my vet bills and that's great Show details ·  1
Alma
Alma2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Best gift

Looking forward to most amazing experience with the puppy and welcome in to my family Show details ·  1
Kellie Sharp
Kellie SharpDarwin, NT3 posts

Great prices and claiming is easy as!!

We got a new rescue Greyhound a couple of months ago and I insured him with Fetch as the prices are really good. I had to make a claim as he ruptured his ear drum and needed vet care. I submitted the claim to Fetch and received my refund on the same day. You do need to be a bit tech savy as it's all done via the Fetch app. I also had to message them with a couple of questions regarding my claim and they responded very quickly and I couldn't be happier with their service. Highly recommend Fetch for price and service. Show details ·  1
Channelle
ChannelleSydney, NSW

Insurance that's easy to understand!

The whole process was so easy. I have a clear understanding of what my dog is covered for AND you can skip waiting periods if you provide evidence that your pet is healthy and has no pre existing conditions. I'm glad I made the change. Here's hoping that whenever I make my first claim, it will continue being a smooth process. Show details ·  1
Michael Reid
Michael Reid

Great customer service

Started with Fetch recently and couldn't be happier wolith their cusservice so far. All quieres are answered immediately and out first claim was a breeze. Show details ·  1
Alma
Alma2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Best gift

Dae Joon Kim
Dae Joon KimSydney, NSW2 posts

Lightning quick and simple!

Super intuitive app!

Claims applied in less than a minute and processed very quickly.

Thank you Fetch team for making it so easy to keep our pup protected :) Show details ·  1

Christine
ChristinePerth, WA2 posts

Peace of Mind in stressful Medical Situation

The Fetch team provided exceptional, streamlined service that I can't fault. Our pup ingested something he shouldn't have, leading to urgent tests totaling $834. After submitting the claim, it was approved within 15 minutes, and reimbursement was swiftly processed back into my account. With only a $100 excess, opting for the 100% cover option was definitely worth it for peace of mind. Thanks to the Fetch team's efficiency, I wouldn't consider any other pet insurer and will be wholeheartedly recommending them to all our family and friends. Our little pup is now recovering well we can now concentrate on getting him better without the added financial strain. Fetch Team you truly rock Show details ·  1
Maddison Searle
Maddison SearleMid North Coast, NSW

Quick and easy

Recently had a claim through fetch, it was very easy and quick and team members responded promptly Show details ·  1
Tom Wood
Tom Wood

5 Star Service

The fetch team have been amazing on the few claims we’ve had to make so far, very responsive and always following up with the vets for all the required information and instant payment, we couldnt recommend them highly enough Show details ·  1

Schelle
Schelle

I was excited to possibly become a member for our kitties, but the fact your logo and website feature cats, and yet you DO NOT cover cats, is beyond comprehension.

Your logo has a cat, there are cat pictures on your website, and yet not one mention until I get to the quote page !!!!!

I am part of a very large private Facebook group for Australian animal foster carers, and when I told them they were disappointed too as your cover looked simple to understand with fantastic coverage.

Feel disappointed, but I am forced to look elsewhere.

Fetch Pet   DM

CategoryPet Insurance
Annual Benefit Limit $30,000
Minimum Pet Age 8 weeks
Illness CoverIncluded
Routine Care CoverNot Included
Emergency Boarding Fees If you are hospitalised for emergency treatment, Fetch will cover boarding at a licensed kennel or cattery for up to 2 weeks.
Lifetime Cover Included