Listing monitored by Knose

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (29)
    • 1-2 weeks (25)
    • 2-4 weeks (6)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (58) · No (2)

Awesome Aussie Company

These guys are awesome. Great value and super responsive when following up claims. They reach out to you to let you know the status of your claim. Honestly a breathe of fresh air… with awesome customer service!

Hi Louie
Thanks for the shout out. Appreciate it!

Renee
ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

I will NEVER regret having had Knose Insurance!

I wasn't sure about getting insurance for my dog but decided too because of Knose competitive prices.
Well it was the best thing I did. Sadly last week, tragically my darling 2&1/2 year old passed away suddenly and unexpectedly.
Knose worked with us and the emergency team, pre-approving cover for various treatments in our 48 hour attempt to save her. Basically, because of Knose, we were able to make the best decision for our girl without the pressure of finance.
Plus their personal care and compassion toward our situation really moved me. A big shoutout to Aisling, who truly cared about what we were going through!
The claim was resolved within days. We will definitely hands down go with Knose again.

Hi Renee,
We are sorry for your loss. Thank you so much for sharing your story.

Aileen H.
Aileen H.South East Queensland, QLD

Knose is personable, professional and efficient.

6 months and sadly for our puppy have had to make a couple of claims. Policy was easy to set up and we have received more than valued for money. I actually recommend Knose at every given opportunity.

Tiaan D.Knose

Hi Aileen. Thank you for leaving this kind review. I hope your puppy is doing much better now.
Regards,

Anja A.
Anja A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super fast and easy claims - excellent customer service

When my puppy had an accident it was such a peace of mind knowing that I was covered by insurance The online claim process was superfast, and I was reimbursed within days from submitting my claim. The customer services was excellent. Highly recommended.

Hi Anja.
Thank you for the kind review. We hope your pup has made a complete recovery from the accident.
Kind regards.
The Knose Team.

Gina L.
Gina L.Sydney, NSW

Finally someone gets Pet insurance right!!!

Amazing customer service, every team member has been so professional. Great value, with no sublimits when something serious happens you can rest easy knowing you won't be thousands out of pocket. Best provider and offer in market by far!!!

Hi Gina.
Thank you for leaving this positive review. Offering great service is our all Australian-based customer service team’s number one goal. We are extremely glad you had good interactions with us.
Kind regards

Review collected in partnership with Knose

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Colleen
Colleen Sydney, NSW

Very happy first year

I am coming to the end of my first year for my COVID puppy being looked after by Knose. We have made several claims and each time the service has been very good, quick and clear communications. Happy to recommend Knose Insurance.

Kate H NSW
Kate H NSWIllawarra, NSW

Great first claim -easy and stress free

Made my first claim and was a very simple and stress free transaction. After submitting my claim I was kept up to date. Knose contacted my vet direct, I didn’t have to do anything.

In less than a week claim was finalized and funds paid to me. A great first impression and transaction.

Claim was submitted online, was a straightforward process, took less than 5 min to do start to finish.

Hi Kate.
Thank you for the kind review. We are very pleased your experience was easy and stress-free.

danica m
danica mSydney, NSW

Clear communication, easy claim process, great value

Great value policy, first claim lodged was an easy process and resolved within a week, helpful customer service team, got this policy in december 2020, very happy with the cover

Tiaan D.Knose

Hi Danica. Thank you for the kind review. Really appreciate it!

Sheena  Bell
Sheena BellSouth-East, TAS

Good value, easy claims process and excellent customer service

We have been with another pet insurance company for years but when we got 2 young dogs we did some research to see if there was a better option than the insurer we were currently with. Knose appealed as it had good reviews, no sub limits, options as to the type and level of cover and the annual amount covered was much higher than our current insurer. One of our dogs had to have some expensive tests and we were able to ring and talk to Knose and send through estimates of the costs and get pre approval for the expense. Gave us peace of mind that we would be covered. Their claims process is easy and you are kept informed of the progress of the claim until finalised. I would definitely recommend Knose to anyone looking for pet insurance.

Tiaan D.Knose

Hi Sheena. Thank you very much for this kind review. We are over the moon when our customers are happy with our service.

Royce Herbert
Royce Herbert

Great Customer Service, and worth the money.

We signed up to Knose because it had good reviews on here, and they were competitively priced. We had the policy start the day we picked up our puppy and we are so glad we did. We selected an 80% benefit policy, and unfortunately our little puppy has been sick quite regularly since we got her so we have used it a few times. Knose has made this less stressful with their easy claiming process and their updates.

Hi Royce
Thank you for choosing Knose and for leaving this kind review.
We hope your puppy is doing better now. Please give her a cuddle from us.

Review collected in partnership with Knose

Finally! A worthwhile Pet Insurance Company.

Our previous pet was insured with another company, who created sub-limits and lower percentage payouts AFTER we had joined.
This time around, we were seriously considering NOT getting insurance, as it seemed all the companies had similar restrictions. Then we found KNOSE!!!
How refreshing to find a Pet Insurance Company who has simple, easy to understand policies, without all the restrictions of the other companies.
We decided to give Knose a try, and are so happy we did.

Hi Tracey.
Thank you for the kind review and for giving Knose a go.
Here's to happy and healthy pets!

Ali H
Ali HSouth East Queensland, QLD

You make pet insurance easy and simple :)

ClareMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Impressed again!

My puppy was very ill over the long weekend requiring an after-hours vet visit and hospitalisation. It was a very stressful time.
The claims process with Knose was extremely easy - all I did was upload the invoices and Knose did the rest (contacting vet for history etc).
This was my second claim but again no hassle. As per the policy, 90% of my total costs have been covered by Knose.
I have been very impressed and, based on my own experience, highly recommend.

Easy claim process

Lodged a claim with Knose 3 weeks after taking out the policy when my pup got sick.

The claim took a few weeks to assess, but this was down to my vet not providing the information. Knose kept me up to date on how the claim was processing, and were helpful and friendly at each stage.

Claim Made Yes

henry jones
henry jonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service prompt refunds

They were competitively priced easy to read policy and to set up. prompt service to resolve claims and quick refunds . I could not fault making sure if everything is ok.and texting me how was coco going after his operations

Hi, henry jones
Thanks for the kind review.
Please give Coco a cuddle from us.
The Knose team.

Read more reviews - page 2

Anna W
Anna Wasked

Do you cover total hip replacements?

Hi Anna
Thanks for reaching out.
We would need to understand more about the context to answer that question. Please private message your number or call us on 1300 356 642 so that a product specialist can discuss your question with you in more detail.

Jennifer Santos-Angeles
Jennifer Santos-Angelesasked

Is palate surgery for puppy covered?

ClareM

I don’t know but their PDS is available online and pretty clear. Knose is also very transparent and answers questions quickly.

Hi Jennifer
Thanks for reaching out.
Please contact us on 1300356642 so that one of our product experts can discuss this with you.

David
Davidasked

what routine care is not covered

Hi David
Knose Pet Insurance does not cover routine care at all. That includes items like parasite control medication, desexing, vaccinations annual health check-ups. We have another product (not insurance) called Pet Care Plans that caters specifically for pro-active, preventative healthcare. https://www.knose.com.au/pet-care-plan/

Any advice contained in this conversation is general advice only and has been prepared without taking account of your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Having regard to these, you should consider the appropriateness of any advice and the Product Disclosure Statement (‘PDS’’) available via www.knose.com.au or by calling 1300 356 642 before making a decision to acquire, or to continue to hold, the product.

Get an answer from our members and Knose representatives

CategoryPet Insurance