Great value policy!

After heaps and heaps of research, we chose to insure our puppy through Knose. We have had Knose pet insurance for about 3 weeks now. Our puppy needed some medication for an ear infection on the 16th day of the policy (I'm so glad the waiting period for illness was only 14 days!). We received 90% of the cost of the ear medication back within only 2 days of submitting the claim online. Knose is the best value pet insurance I can find for our breed of dog (Cavoodle) and was super easy to set up and claim. Would highly recommend.

Claim MadeYes

AimD

AimDSydney, NSW

Great Value Pet Insurance - Aussie owned

I haven’t claimed yet but Knose offered the best value insurance with a low cost premium without an excess. The claim threshold is very generous having recently shopped around I couldn’t find anything that came close to the value Knose offered. The company hasn’t been around long but I’m happy to have some peace of mind with insurance in place and support an Aussie company. I even got a personalised phone call today to ask me if I was happy with the service so far. Yes I am happy to date and would recommend this company as efficient, professional and good value.

Review collected in partnership with Knose

very good service so far

yes it was very easy to set up online. very good service after hours and good value in comparison with other companies. I have only been with your company since December 2019 and have not yet made a claim.

Liz T.

Liz T.Sydney, NSW

Im so happy with your service! Very personal and upfront!

It was super easy to set up with Knose, and I was skeptical at first being first time Pet owner but you went over and beyond to give me all the infos i need before deciding for my pet. Very upfront which I found too hard to be true this day but I had made a few claims (poor my lil pups right?) and very quick response and payment back into my bank.

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateDecember 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Tiaan D.Knose

Thank you for your support! We are glad you and your pups are happy and on the mend!

Lindsay-Anne T.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic insurance

So far I am extremely happy with this fund. They are very upfront - nothing hidden. 0 excess, 25k limit, no sublimits. Very well priced for my 2 spoodles. Couldn’t go past it!

Number of Pets2 pets

Hi Lindsay-Anne
Thanks for the review. Simplicity and transparency are core values. We are pleased you found us and grateful to have you and your Spoodles on board.
Tiaan

Josh B.

Josh B.Sydney, NSW

Finally a true competitor

Have not claimed so unsure of that side of the company but for everything else its 5 stars. Finally a competitor underwritten by another company. Offering a fresh new approach to a very hungry insurance market i hope it is one to stick with and rising premiums don't kill what seems to be a well price fully covered insurance policy.

STEVEN

STEVENSydney, NSW

Real pet insurance unbeatable value

The best value for money with the highest annual claim limits when compared to other insurances.

The service of which majority is online, is outstanding, fast efficient, and reliable.

The website is extremely user friendly and simple to navigate around.

The policy is completely crap free, and no law degree is required to understand the language used to explain your cover, and best of all there is no obserd limits or covered but not covered clauses or Sub clauses.

After extensive research to find the right cover for my girl Lily, Knose was spot on and exceeded my expectations.

If they offered human cover with the same value and level of service i would switch my own health cover in a hart beat!.

Lorna S.

Lorna S.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Value for money, common sense policy

After many hrs reading the fine print in product disclosure statements and looking at Choice and reviews, this is the only pet insurance that seems value for money and not a scam. The only one I saw that covers infection of parvovirus etc if dog is infected while up to date w immunisations. Haven’t claimed but easy to set up and friendly, responsive Syd-based staff.

Tiaan D.Knose

Great service, awesome policy, nice price

Number of Pets4 pets

Kyle H

Kyle HSydney, NSW

The best value for money pet insurance that I could find.

I had just got my first dog in years and started with a clean slate for pet insurance. I used some comparing sites but they were spammy and didnt give the whole picture. I found Knose and was surprised with what the policy offered and at the (relative) low price. Easy onboarding, no terrible reviews online and an Aussie business; very impressed and certainly recommend.

Katica K.

Katica K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Uncomplicated and excellent value for money!

Easy to purchase online and great feature of having no excess to pay. Flexible and easy to understand. This company provides something different without compromising on the level of cover.

Stuart

Stuart

Such a great policy. Fantastic customer service.

Excellent value for money. Easy online purchase of my policy. Before buying I spoke to the customer service team they explained everything in easy to understand language and set my mind at ease.

Tiaan D.Knose

Hi Stuart. I'm glad you found the team easy to deal with. Here's to healthy and happy pets!

nrich77

nrich77Victoria

Great customer service

Hopefully I don't ever need to use this insurance but I wanted a plan just in case.
I looked into a few options to insure my new pup and found Knose offered one simple plan that was easy to understand and provided great limits. With three coverage options of my choosing, and at affordable prices, I have chosen to opt for 80% coverage.
After noticing errors in my policy (my mistake) I needed to contact customer service and make some changes. I found the staff at Knose to be extremely helpful and quick in their responses. Really lovely to deal with.

Tiaan D.Knose

Thank you for the kind review. I'm glad we got the policy sorted.

Samuel F.

Samuel F.

Fresh approach to pet insurance

Knose policy is simple to understand, as it has no sublimits. All you do is set the reimbursement rate (up to 90%!) and that's it. This means you'll be able to utilise the annual benefit when your pet needs medical treatment the most. The annual benefit limit itself is amongst the highest of all products in the market.

Knose's simplified policy is a positive direction in the Australian pet insurance market, which currently lacks competition and is still underdeveloped. If you're after no frill pet insurance, this is the one!

Tiaan D.Knose

Thanks, Samuel. Great to have you on board.

Aninas

AninasAU

So far happy with what is on offer and premium

Easy to set up the policy. No claim yet so cannot comment on the outcome of that. Premium however much cheaper for better coverage than the previous insurer. Love the no excess and choice between 70, 80 or 90% refunds. The waiting periods also better, as on illness, for example, most other insurers have 21 days whereas Knose has 14. I will definitely be on the lookout for the yearly premium increase as that was what made me run from my previous insurer.

Tiaan D.Knose

Hi Aninas. Glad you found the sign-up process easy. Thank you for choosing Knose.

Intheend

IntheendAU

So far so good....

Marisa

MarisaMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Absolutely perfect KNOSE plan for Kitty

Yes the policy is good value, have not lodged a claim, have not been long with KNOSE. .Great plan for Kitty she is safe for her medical plan and well looked after with Knose great staff also to talk to.

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat
Tiaan D.Knose

Thanks Marissa! It's been a pure pleasure and delight looking after you and Kitty!

Paula B

Paula BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy Insurance Choice for Pet Owners

I always knew I needed pet insurance but never got around to it because I thought it was too hard. In the end it was really easy with this company and no silly exclusions like others told me they had on their pet insurance.

Tiaan D.Knose

Thankyou so much for becoming a valued customer of Knose. We appreciate your support!

Brilliant Customer Experience

Tiaan D.Knose

Thankyou for the review Aiden. We appreciate you taking the time to complete and we absolutely value you as a customer!

K9 Mine

K9 MineSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s taken out the stress of a huge vet bill and manageable monthly payments are ideal.

I’ve only been in the scheme for a couple of months. Being on a pension, and having a Medical Assistance Dog that requires being up to standard on all his health requirements plus, me constantly being concerned about his wellbeing, for my wellbeing, I can afford to have those health checks more than once a year. It’s peace of mind for me.

Tiaan D.Knose

Thank you for the review. Appreciate it and value having you as a customer!