Knose
See the Best Pet Insurance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Knose

4.5
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (36)
    • 1-2 weeks (46)
    • 2-4 weeks (15)
    • 1-2 months (3)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (92) · No (4)

Kathy S.
Kathy S.South East Queensland, QLD

No problems with claims

Very easy to make a claim and good communication throughout. If there are delays, this is due to the vet not sending in clinical notes promptly.

Tiaan D.KnoseSend a private message

Hi Kathy, we appreciate your review and thank you. Hopefully your furry family member(s) are doing well now. Thank for being part of our Knose Family!

Very easy to lodge claim and fast response even through Covid times.

Very easy to lodge claim and fast response even through Covid times.

Tiaan D.KnoseSend a private message

Hi Duncan, that is such a lovely review, thank you, We appreciate you being part of our Knose Family and hope our furry family members are doing great.

Gemma Eades
Gemma Eades

Great customer service

A little care goes a long way and the human touch that knose service team provides definitely makes us happy customers.

• Claim Made No
Tiaan D.KnoseSend a private message

Hi Gemma, as pet lovers and owners ourselves, we truly understand. We thank you for your lovely review also for being one of our Knose Family.

Zeze
ZezeSydney, NSW

Knose Pet insurance is value for money

Yes it is good value & easy to claim. The claim took 3 weeks to finalise & I’ve been 3yrs with Knose.

Tiaan D.KnoseSend a private message

Hi Zeze What an adorable fur kid, thanks for sharing the picture. We appreciate you being part of our Knose Family and thank you for your review. Team Knose

Daniel
DanielGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BEWARE -Excessive premium increases

Buyer beware, I purchased insurance for my 2 dogs and just got my renewal and its gone up 25%. I have made no claims and was told its due to other customers making too many claims. I should of listened to the person who wrote the same thing on this review page warning of Knose ridiculous price increases.

dfarhat46
dfarhat46Sydney, NSW

EXCELLENT PET INSURER - DON'T GO PAST IT

Tiaan D.KnoseSend a private message

Hello, Thank you for being part of our Knose Family and for your wonderful review, very much appreciated. We sincerely hope your Furry family member is back to their frivolous puppy antics delighting you daily.

Tim
TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comprehensive and Easy to deal with

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Best service ever!!!

Claims are quick and easy. Service is exceptional everytime! My dog has had a bit of bad luck so I have put in a few claims and its never an issue. Staff are super friendly and efficient. They do all the work for you. Plus payment comes through pretty quickly.
I would not recommend any other pet insurance but Knose!

Tiaan D.KnoseSend a private message

Wow Lorraine, that is an amazing review, thank you and thank you for being part of our Knose Family. We hope your furry family member is doing much better now.

Jo P.
Jo P.Sydney, NSW

Easy set up and so far so good!!!

Claim for our first visit to the Vet was dealt with professionally and in a timely manner.
We are only new to Knose and had to make a claim within the second month of cover.
We were very happy with how the claim was handled and the level of service and communication provided.

Tiaan D.KnoseSend a private message

Hi Jo, great to hear. Welcome to the Knose Family, it is our pleasure to have you join us. Here is hoping your fur kid is doing much better now.

Find out how Knose compares to other Pet Insurance

Great value pet insurance with a focus on customer service and value

Great value pet insurance with an easy claims process. Staff are knowledgeable and helpful. Claims are resolved quickly and staff keep you updated each step of the process. Have been using Knose for almost a year and cannot fault them.

Tiaan D.KnoseSend a private message

Hi Scruffylicious, Great name! Thank you for your review. It lifts our hearts to hear our valued Knose family members are as happy as we are to be there for you when needed. Here is wishing you and your family well for the future.

Outstanding !

Knose offer highly competitive policies. The customer service is exceptional. I am kept in the loop on the progress of my claim and the personalization of the emails using both my name & my pet's from the Knose team makes me feel than I am more than just a policy holder but a really valued customer.

Gavrose
GavroseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Cover and Good Communicators

Couple of claims have been logged and they have been processed. Good detail and the process is fairly quick and easy. Vet lodged our claim on our behalf which speeds up the process

Tiaan D.KnoseSend a private message

Hi Gavrose, we sincerely hope your furry family member is doing much better now and well on the way to recovery. Your review is wonderful and we thank you for it and for being part of our Knose Family.

John
JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good communication and process

My experiences with Knose have been professional and positive. Staff are always friendly and answer questions. I’ve been with knose now for two years and I’ve had multiple claims for both dogs.

Tiaan D.KnoseSend a private message

Hi John, We thank you for being part of our Knose Family and for your review. It is appreciated. We wish you and your dogs a happy healthy future. Thank you

Anja A.
Anja A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great cover and fast claims processing. Super helpful and supportive

Knose processed my claim for my puppy's broken leg and made payment within 3 business days. They were very supportive and helpful and the online claim process is quick and easy. I was very happy to have this insurance in place.

Tiaan D.KnoseSend a private message

Hi Anja, Aww we hope your puppies little leg is healing well. Thank you for being part of our Knose Family and your lovely words.

Amazing service

Amazing insurance company. All claims have been approved and paid quickly. Highly recommend knose. Friendly service ++
Unfortunately dog has been sick alot but financially it’s nice to know the claims will be sorted

Tiaan D.KnoseSend a private message

Hi Miriah, Thank you for your kind words, It is wonderful to see where we make a difference in peoples lives. We hope your Dog is well again very soon. Thank you for being part of our Knose Family