Caroline

Caroline

Knose provide great service

Their rates are reasonable for what you get in return. I have made claims and all things run smoothly if my Vet gets the paperwork off to Knose promptly. Knose keep you posted on the progress of your claim. This service is very helpful.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Tiaan D.Knose

Thank you for the feedback Caroline! We are glad to see we are providing you great service!

Kieran

KieranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service. Issues with BSB being rejected on the online portal, received email and phone call To sort out.and then Claim process Was easy and quick. Will refer knows

Claim DateApril 2020

SUSIE

SUSIESouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

We have only had Pet Insurance for 3 months, and no claims needed so far. We received a welcome package, and we were thrilled. It brought a bit of sunshine to our lives, during these hard times of Covid 19. It was very much appreciated!

Brad

BradPerth, WA

Excellent product

Have been a Knose customer for around 8 months now, have only had to claim once in that time, but the process was smooth and was paid in full as expected. It's a great value product for what you get in return.

Originally went with Knose after doing a bit of research and realising almost every other insurance product was underwritten by the same group, so didn't see anything that really differentiated them. Knowing that Knose is a bit more independent was a positive, plus their attitude towards pre-existing conditions is a refreshing change.

Would definitely recommend.

Sasha

SashaPerth, WA

Great Pet Insurance

They had excellent customer service being easy to talk to and sent a lovely welcome package with many treats and goodies for my dog. As well as our claim was processed very quickly and with no hassle.

louise

louiseAustralian Capital Territory

what a great company to do business with.... fantastic service... amazing product and price ... so very happy

quoting was easy... price amazing
so easy to set up and I received a welcome call. made a claim in the first 3 months.. it was so easy to do and quick

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service and Value

Claim DateMarch 2020
Number of Pets2 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredDog

No better value, so easy and quick!

Claims are easy and absolutely hassle free. Resolved within one week after a emergency trip to the hospital for our puppy. Service or value could not be better. We will stick with Knose for sure!

Tiaan D.Knose

Hi Jackson. I'm glad you had a good experience and I hope your puppy gets better soon.
Tiaan

Great value policy!

After heaps and heaps of research, we chose to insure our puppy through Knose. We have had Knose pet insurance for about 3 weeks now. Our puppy needed some medication for an ear infection on the 16th day of the policy (I'm so glad the waiting period for illness was only 14 days!). We received 90% of the cost of the ear medication back within only 2 days of submitting the claim online. Knose is the best value pet insurance I can find for our breed of dog (Cavoodle) and was super easy to set up and claim. Would highly recommend.

AimD

AimDSydney, NSW

Great Value Pet Insurance - Aussie owned

I haven’t claimed yet but Knose offered the best value insurance with a low cost premium without an excess. The claim threshold is very generous having recently shopped around I couldn’t find anything that came close to the value Knose offered. The company hasn’t been around long but I’m happy to have some peace of mind with insurance in place and support an Aussie company. I even got a personalised phone call today to ask me if I was happy with the service so far. Yes I am happy to date and would recommend this company as efficient, professional and good value.

Review collected in partnership with Knose

very good service so far

yes it was very easy to set up online. very good service after hours and good value in comparison with other companies. I have only been with your company since December 2019 and have not yet made a claim.

Liz T.

Liz T.Sydney, NSW

Im so happy with your service! Very personal and upfront!

It was super easy to set up with Knose, and I was skeptical at first being first time Pet owner but you went over and beyond to give me all the infos i need before deciding for my pet. Very upfront which I found too hard to be true this day but I had made a few claims (poor my lil pups right?) and very quick response and payment back into my bank.

Claim DateDecember 2019
Tiaan D.Knose

Thank you for your support! We are glad you and your pups are happy and on the mend!

Lindsay-Anne T.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic insurance

So far I am extremely happy with this fund. They are very upfront - nothing hidden. 0 excess, 25k limit, no sublimits. Very well priced for my 2 spoodles. Couldn’t go past it!

Number of Pets2 pets

Hi Lindsay-Anne
Thanks for the review. Simplicity and transparency are core values. We are pleased you found us and grateful to have you and your Spoodles on board.
Tiaan

Josh B.

Josh B.Sydney, NSW

Finally a true competitor

Have not claimed so unsure of that side of the company but for everything else its 5 stars. Finally a competitor underwritten by another company. Offering a fresh new approach to a very hungry insurance market i hope it is one to stick with and rising premiums don't kill what seems to be a well price fully covered insurance policy.

STEVEN

STEVENSydney, NSW

Real pet insurance unbeatable value

The best value for money with the highest annual claim limits when compared to other insurances.

The service of which majority is online, is outstanding, fast efficient, and reliable.

The website is extremely user friendly and simple to navigate around.

The policy is completely crap free, and no law degree is required to understand the language used to explain your cover, and best of all there is no obserd limits or covered but not covered clauses or Sub clauses.

After extensive research to find the right cover for my girl Lily, Knose was spot on and exceeded my expectations.

If they offered human cover with the same value and level of service i would switch my own health cover in a hart beat!.

Lorna S.

Lorna S.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Value for money, common sense policy

After many hrs reading the fine print in product disclosure statements and looking at Choice and reviews, this is the only pet insurance that seems value for money and not a scam. The only one I saw that covers infection of parvovirus etc if dog is infected while up to date w immunisations. Haven’t claimed but easy to set up and friendly, responsive Syd-based staff.

Alan Harris

Alan HarrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, awesome policy, nice price

Number of Pets4 pets

Kyle H

Kyle HSydney, NSW

The best value for money pet insurance that I could find.

I had just got my first dog in years and started with a clean slate for pet insurance. I used some comparing sites but they were spammy and didnt give the whole picture. I found Knose and was surprised with what the policy offered and at the (relative) low price. Easy onboarding, no terrible reviews online and an Aussie business; very impressed and certainly recommend.

Katica K.

Katica K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Uncomplicated and excellent value for money!

Easy to purchase online and great feature of having no excess to pay. Flexible and easy to understand. This company provides something different without compromising on the level of cover.

Stuart

Stuart

Such a great policy. Fantastic customer service.

Excellent value for money. Easy online purchase of my policy. Before buying I spoke to the customer service team they explained everything in easy to understand language and set my mind at ease.

Tiaan D.Knose

Hi Stuart. I'm glad you found the team easy to deal with. Here's to healthy and happy pets!