Kyle H

Kyle HSydney, NSW

The best value for money pet insurance that I could find.

I had just got my first dog in years and started with a clean slate for pet insurance. I used some comparing sites but they were spammy and didnt give the whole picture. I found Knose and was surprised with what the policy offered and at the (relative) low price. Easy onboarding, no terrible reviews online and an Aussie business; very impressed and certainly recommend.

Katica K.

Katica K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Uncomplicated and excellent value for money!

Easy to purchase online and great feature of having no excess to pay. Flexible and easy to understand. This company provides something different without compromising on the level of cover.

Stuart

Such a great policy. Fantastic customer service.

Excellent value for money. Easy online purchase of my policy. Before buying I spoke to the customer service team they explained everything in easy to understand language and set my mind at ease.

Tiaan D.Knose

Hi Stuart. I'm glad you found the team easy to deal with. Here's to healthy and happy pets!

nrich77

nrich77Victoria

Great customer service

Hopefully I don't ever need to use this insurance but I wanted a plan just in case.
I looked into a few options to insure my new pup and found Knose offered one simple plan that was easy to understand and provided great limits. With three coverage options of my choosing, and at affordable prices, I have chosen to opt for 80% coverage.
After noticing errors in my policy (my mistake) I needed to contact customer service and make some changes. I found the staff at Knose to be extremely helpful and quick in their responses. Really lovely to deal with.

Tiaan D.Knose

Thank you for the kind review. I'm glad we got the policy sorted.

Samuel F.

Samuel F.

Fresh approach to pet insurance

Knose policy is simple to understand, as it has no sublimits. All you do is set the reimbursement rate (up to 90%!) and that's it. This means you'll be able to utilise the annual benefit when your pet needs medical treatment the most. The annual benefit limit itself is amongst the highest of all products in the market.

Knose's simplified policy is a positive direction in the Australian pet insurance market, which currently lacks competition and is still underdeveloped. If you're after no frill pet insurance, this is the one!

Tiaan D.Knose

Thanks, Samuel. Great to have you on board.

Aninas

AninasAU

So far happy with what is on offer and premium

Easy to set up the policy. No claim yet so cannot comment on the outcome of that. Premium however much cheaper for better coverage than the previous insurer. Love the no excess and choice between 70, 80 or 90% refunds. The waiting periods also better, as on illness, for example, most other insurers have 21 days whereas Knose has 14. I will definitely be on the lookout for the yearly premium increase as that was what made me run from my previous insurer.

Tiaan D.Knose

Hi Aninas. Glad you found the sign-up process easy. Thank you for choosing Knose.

Intheend

IntheendAU

So far so good....

Marisa

MarisaMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Absolutely perfect KNOSE plan for Kitty

Yes the policy is good value, have not lodged a claim, have not been long with KNOSE. .Great plan for Kitty she is safe for her medical plan and well looked after with Knose great staff also to talk to.

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat
Tiaan D.Knose

Thanks Marissa! It's been a pure pleasure and delight looking after you and Kitty!

Paula B

Paula BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy Insurance Choice for Pet Owners

I always knew I needed pet insurance but never got around to it because I thought it was too hard. In the end it was really easy with this company and no silly exclusions like others told me they had on their pet insurance.

Tiaan D.Knose

Thankyou so much for becoming a valued customer of Knose. We appreciate your support!

Brilliant Customer Experience

Tiaan D.Knose

Thankyou for the review Aiden. We appreciate you taking the time to complete and we absolutely value you as a customer!

K9 Mine

K9 MineSouth East Queensland, QLD

It’s taken out the stress of a huge vet bill and manageable monthly payments are ideal.

I’ve only been in the scheme for a couple of months. Being on a pension, and having a Medical Assistance Dog that requires being up to standard on all his health requirements plus, me constantly being concerned about his wellbeing, for my wellbeing, I can afford to have those health checks more than once a year. It’s peace of mind for me.

Tiaan D.Knose

Thank you for the review. Appreciate it and value having you as a customer!

Kaylene  Perissnotto

Kaylene PerissnottoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great speedy service

I recently purchased pet insurance from Knose. Soon afterwards, I noticed the dog had a sore ear, so off to the vet. Made this claim and was quickly contacted by the team. Claim was processed and money was in my account. Thanks Knose!

Claim MadeYes