Petsy Pet Insurance

Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If your dog or cat becomes sick, pet insurance can help get the treatment they deserve. For a better idea of how pet insurance works, continue reading so you can make an informed choice.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (7)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (7) · No (0)
Penelope C.

Penelope C.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Pleased with the results

I've been a customer with them for a few years and I have had to make two claims and got both paid very quickly. I am also a customer of greencrossvets so I was actually $0 out of pocket with petsy and my wellness plan which would have cost me over $4,000 had I not had pet insurance. The customer service staff are amazing and I recommend petsy pet insurance to friends all the time

Belinda

Belinda Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This policy has exactly what my kittens need and nothing more

Spoke with Dan about insurance for my 2 new kittens. He was very informative and a pleasure to deal with. He explained everything thoroughly in a way I could understand it. Great priced policy and has great inclusions. So glad I found Petsy

Klair P.

Klair P.Sydney, NSW

They go over and above

The customer service here is exceptional. They went over and above to help me with my pup when I needed the correct documentation. They were super helpful and have been each time we communicated with them

Ramziddin D.

Ramziddin D.Sydney, NSW

Happy with my decision here

I evidently had some assumptions about pet insurance. The petsy people helped me get what we needed and even told us ages before we decided to go with them to wait and make sure our pre existing issues were not going to affect our ability to claim. Spoke to the vet and their claims team before. After a few months of research they were the only ones to tell me to check everything, due to my dogs circumstances. I'm glad I did and now I'm covered with them and have had 2 claims successfully sorted out.

Irodee

IrodeeSydney, NSW

Claim done in 5mins at the emergency

I was super pleased with this experience, I claimed on the spot with their new system at the emergency and i've got all you can eat vet well being from greencross so i wasn't out of pocket for anything. The people here are super helpful and I recommend them to anyone.

David collecting

David collectingSydney, NSW

Easy to deal with

The service here was helpful and saved me a few headaches in understanding what can be covered and what can not. We’ve got my kitten and the old dog with them.

Amazing customer service

Really lovely customer service and affordable policies for my pup! The team were really helpful and were able to answer my questions patiently. Would definitely recommend for your fur baby!

LMEC

LMECGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and lovely to deal with

Really good value for money! Called to ask about pet insurance for our puppies and was treated really respectfully even though I had MOUNTAINS of questions before committing! The lady over the phone was amazing, she answered all my questions and didn't rush me or try to sell me things I didn't need. A very honest and professional service - highly recommend!

Real aussies, ppl on the phone!

Real aussies, ppl who actual care. I was shocked when I spoke to someone from petsy. Very different to every other insurance I've had. I'm very happy with what I got from them

Jason B.

Jason B.Sydney, NSW

Quality customer service, highly recommend

We found liaising with Petsy to be extremely seamless and responsive. They were so understanding and compassionate. They have always been honest and upfront with all queries and questions we had about their products. Highly recommend.

So happy to be with Petsy

Claim MadeNo

Amazing Pet Insurance

I have been with Petsy since I got my first cavoodle when she was 3 months old. They were very helpful in answering my questions and queries. I recently had to make a claim because she got into a small accident at the park. I lodged the claim online and received the money back in less than 4 days. Really happy with my experience and will continue to stay with Petsy.
Pet insurance is absolutely well worth the money, so thankful for having it!

Great pet insurance, wouldn’t be without it

I’m grateful for getting pet insurance early and Petsy has been amazing to deal with for as long as I have been with them. The customer service team are reliable and the communications I’ve had with them have been prompt and transparent. Claim was processed quickly and the lady I spoke to was helpful in walking me through the process. Highly recommended.

Claim MadeYes
Shaun

Shaun

Excellent service from Petsy

Received excellent customer service and I’m happy we made the choice to use Petsy. They have been easy to deal with, communication has been honest and transparent and they have also been very helpful in our interactions. Would recommend to anyone on the market for pet insurance.

Su J

Su JSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I have been looking on and off for cover for my new kitty. Petsy took the time and detail in explaining the different offerings they have for insurance and taking the time to go through each one in detail.

Claim MadeNo

Belinda T

Belinda TSydney

Purrfect service

I have my 6yo tabbie/tortoiseshell covered as well as my most recent addition, a 5yo greyhound. Petsy is responsive when it comes to communication and easy to deal with. An ex racing hound from the shelter meant there were a few questions I needed to ask before choosing the right policy. Highly recommend.

Chris T.

Chris T.Sydney, NSW

The ideal cover

So happy to have come across Petsy and this policy. Tailored specifically and perfectly for dog owners and was simple to set up. All the finer details were covered and any questions that I had were answered promptly with amazing service and professionalism. Highly recommended for anyone comparing companies and policies.

Krissy

KrissyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My policy was great value and I found it very easy to sign up. I thankfully have not had to lodge a claim but I feel reassured that if I need to I will be supported.

AWF

AWFSydney, NSW

Purrrrrfect insurance

I researched pet insurance and petsy stood out for value and the high annual limits.
I really liked that they are pet-specific. I chose the highest cover for my cat and the signup process was easy. I got a discount on pet products and I'm satisfied with my decision to go with petsy.

Well done Petsy!

I pretty much I chose the highest level of cover for my cat Luna and it was a really quick and easy process. Very straight forward and all questions I had were answered very quickly.