Pet Insurance Buying Guide

If you're a pet owner, you probably agree there’s nothing worse than your dog or cat getting sick or hurt. But what happens when vet bills are sky high? Pet insurance can grant you peace of mind, helping your pet get the treatment they deserve, without sending you broke.

Read now

Chris T.

Chris T.Sydney, NSW

The ideal cover

So happy to have come across Petsy and this policy. Tailored specifically and perfectly for dog owners and was simple to set up. All the finer details were covered and any questions that I had were answered promptly with amazing service and professionalism. Highly recommended for anyone comparing companies and policies.

Pet Type(s) InsuredDog
Krissy

KrissyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My policy was great value and I found it very easy to sign up. I thankfully have not had to lodge a claim but I feel reassured that if I need to I will be supported.

Pet Type(s) InsuredDog
AWF

AWFSydney, NSW

Purrrrrfect insurance

I researched pet insurance and petsy stood out for value and the high annual limits.
I really liked that they are pet-specific. I chose the highest cover for my cat and the signup process was easy. I got a discount on pet products and I'm satisfied with my decision to go with petsy.

Pet Insurance

Find out how Petsy Pet Insurance compares to other Pet Insurance

Well done Petsy!

I pretty much I chose the highest level of cover for my cat Luna and it was a really quick and easy process. Very straight forward and all questions I had were answered very quickly.

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat

Excellent customer service and great benefits

Pet Type(s) InsuredCat

Review collected in partnership with Petsy

Maha

Mahaasked

Pet Insurance

What do you mean by consultation fees and why aren’t they covered?

Petsy
Benny PetsyPetsy

Hi Maha,

Consultation fees refers to examinations performed by or under the examination of a vet in relation to covered conditions and treatments. Certain products such as the Vet Select and Vet Basic products will not cover consultation fees as they generally cover a higher percentage of your eligible costs up to applicable limits. However, the Puppy, Dog, Cat and Indoor Cat policies will cover up to $300 in consultation fees for eligible costs.

If you would like more information about our products, please send us a private message with your details and one of our team members can contact you.

Get an answer from our members and Petsy representatives