Petsy Pet Insurance

Top Cover, Vet Select Pet Insurance, Customised Cover, etc... (See All)
See the Best Pet Insurance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Petsy

4.9
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (45)
    • 1-2 weeks (4)
    • 2-4 weeks (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (50) · No (3)
Isabella P.
Isabella P.South Australia

Good level of support and prompt return of funds

I've had pet insurance for a number of years and they are good on the phones and I've not had issues

Stuart P.
Stuart P.

The service is much better with petsy

I recently had to call and be added to the account for my daughter's policy. The customer service representatives that I've spoken to have been helpful. This is in contrast to the struggles I've had with my own pet insurance company. I'll be contacting my own to see if I can cancel and move.

Steve C.
Steve C.South East Queensland, QLD

I could give more than five stars for service

They know your name if you call and I don’t always have to get a new person when talking to them. Good ol fashioned personal and Aussie services

• Incentivised Review No
  • Claim Made No

Peace of mind with Petsy

I have peace of mind knowing that I have pet insurance. The lady I've been speaking to has always been courteous and is also a cat lover which I like.

Anthony
AnthonyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great value for money, simple claims

I did a lot of research before purchasing pet insurance. I found Petsy to be the best value for money after comparing multiple options. The easy to understand PDS, Inclusions and Exclusions was especially useful as nothing was hidden in the fine print like others are. Within the first 2 months of having our puppy, I had to make a claim for an injury at puppy school, followed by a broken leg - all around $10k. Petsy took care of getting all vet notes from the animal hospital which made the claims process simple and easy, which was appreciated considering it was a really stressful time. I will gladly stay with Petsy into the future as it's a good value cover with an easy claims process.

Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.South East Queensland, QLD

Five stars for customer service

I’m giving five stars for the staff at Petsy. Sam was really helpful in resolving an issue that I had. Mostly caused from an issue at the vet. I can not thank Petsy enough. Each time I’ve had to email or call they have impressed me for an insurance

Noah W.
Noah W.

Peace of mind and pocket

Easy sign up process and only ever get to Australian staff who live all around Aus. I have even a fond photosharing pen pal with one of their staff who helped us get a claim processed. I have been a customer for years and will be for many more to come.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jad K.
Jad K.Sydney, NSW

Good customer service when you need it

I found the people at petsy very caring about my situation and helped us through a hard time. I'm happy with my decision to go with petsy. I have further peace of mind knowing that the insurance works when I need it

Isabella P.
Isabella P.Sydney, NSW

Really really good for me and my lab

I'm pleased with my decision to go with Petsy. Been a few years as a customer and recently my beautiful lab had swallowed a sock. The claim process was quick and I was given updates by the customer care team as they promised. They even helped communicate with my vet and keep me in the loop. I'm pleased with my decision to get pet insurance and I'm convinced that it's worth it. I'm also convinced that Petsy has some of the best support staff around.

Saanvi K.
Saanvi K.Sydney, NSW

Made a claim no issues

Have had cover for a few years, changed a few times and I just went through the claim process with petsy online. Then they needed to talk to a number of the vets I've been to but they handled it all for me and even followed up to see how Frankie is.
I feel like this was worth each dollar and now I'm so glad I opted to get pet insurance. The customer support with petsy is of a very high standard.

Lucy Y.
Lucy Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Peace of mind for us

I am a new customer and so far so good. My brother is with Petsy and I have found them to be delightful. The sign up process was easy and online. There also seems to be the online portal which should make for easy claims.

Marie Louise H.
Marie Louise H.Sydney, NSW

Been a member for years and I recommend them

I have been a customer for a few years now and my first insured was Nala and we had a scare with a twisted tummy. Petsy came in handy and whilst I thought it wasn't worth it in the beginning but now I'm a true believer of pet insurances

Winnie C.
Winnie C.Sydney, NSW

Peace of mind and very helpful staff

I feel my policy is good value. It was easy to setup and the customer service team member we spoke to recently was very helpful. They helped us get all the vet notes and helped follow up for us so we didn't have to. A breath of fresh air is what the staff are. We were making a quick and small claim but needed help on how to do it. They helped and the process to get the money back on our clumsy cavoodle was simple. We feel we will be customers for life.

Tim T.
Tim T.Victoria

Outstanding customer service

I don't usually write reviews but in the case when I receive good customer service I'm happy to.

The team Petsy have been able to assist me with a claim when I have really no idea what I was doing.

I want to thank Kim and the team for taking the time to listen and understand my needs.

Jason S.
Jason S.Sydney, NSW

Great product and Service by Aussies

When I chose Petsy it was for two reasons.

1. The product was better than others. Clear and without hidden, slimey and sneaky fees.

2. The staff are Australian staff who knew my pet breed and concerns.

You'd think that is the norm from providers it's not.

A big fan of petsy