3.0

Rowena
RowenaSydney

I highly recommend Intelligent Investor. I've tried them all.

Future Assist Group of Companies

Looking for Financial Planning Services?

Read the reviews for Future Assist Group of Companies

Ad
RajPerth, WA

I do not understand why they get good reviews

I had taken the Intelligent Investor subscription for a number of years. At one time 3 of the stocks they recommended and I bought kept going down, Namely Trade me, IOOF and Santos. I could accept Santos going down as I feel no one expected the oil price to fall so sharply as it did. When I wrote on the internal website about my concerns, and how as the price fell they recommended the buy at a lower price and used this as their base price. I got a very pompous letter from [Name Removed] saying I should learn how to invest. When I queried [Name Removed] on why I got such a reply. I was ignored. If these guys were so smart they would have invested their own money and not have had to make money on advise.

Raj

Obviously you do not buy enough stocks to make a living on share trading alone

Will Fish
Will FishSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Long term user . . . II is one of the best

John A.Intelligent Investor

Thanks for your recommendation Will, much appreciated.

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Intelligent Investor compares to other Financial Planning Services

PatrickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They Exaggerate their returns

Patrick

Why does INV keep changing its name?? Dodgy!

I invested 20k in Fat Prophets(FAT) when it started. The idea was to invest in a diversified portfolio. After about 12 or so years and 5 or 6 company name changes that $20k is now $2k. That company is Investsmart(INV). Why would investors subscribe to the financial advice services if a company whose market value has steadily decreased to 10%?