Raj

RajPerth, WA

I do not understand why they get good reviews

I had taken the Intelligent Investor subscription for a number of years. At one time 3 of the stocks they recommended and I bought kept going down, Namely Trade me, IOOF and Santos. I could accept Santos going down as I feel no one expected the oil price to fall so sharply as it did. When I wrote on the internal website about my concerns, and how as the price fell they recommended the buy at a lower price and used this as their base price. I got a very pompous letter from James Greenhalgh saying I should learn how to invest. When I queried James on why I got such a reply. I was ignored. If these guys were so smart they would have invested their own money and not have had to make money on advise.

Will Fish

Will FishSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Long term user . . . II is one of the best

PatrickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They Exaggerate their returns

John A.Intelligent Investor
Financial Planning Services

Find out how Intelligent Investor compares to other Financial Planning Services

Why does INV keep changing its name?? Dodgy!

I invested 20k in Fat Prophets(FAT) when it started. The idea was to invest in a diversified portfolio. After about 12 or so years and 5 or 6 company name changes that $20k is now $2k. That company is Investsmart(INV). Why would investors subscribe to the financial advice services if a company whose market value has steadily decreased to 10%?

John A.Intelligent Investor
Angelo

AngeloSYDNEY

Best advice, big profits!

In depth stock analysis and quality advice has helped me make significant over the last 2 years.

I also tried recommendations from other top companies within similar market but made a big loss