InterContinental Hotels Group

InterContinental Hotels Group

Brand Manager for InterContinental Hotels Group? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4
  • Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Ease of Booking
Patricia Eastcott
Patricia EastcottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Intercontinental Hotel Adelaide

This Hotel is amazing, from staff to rooms to food offerings, we are recommending this hoyel to all our friends, cannot say enough great things. Our room was amazing with awesome views of the river.

Milord
MilordDuffy 2611, ACT

Just a Hotel like any other...depends on where you stay.

geoffk
geoffkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic experience staying at intercontinental Adelaide

All staff deserve a big thank you , you made our stay a fantastic experience . We came in a couple of weeks ago ( last minute decision to spend our anniversary in town ) . We were treated to fabulous service from every staff member. Will now be a tradition to stay on our anniversary .

Raf
RafVictoria

Excellent Service

Stayed at the Adelaide Intercontinental for one week last week. Staff and service amazing - very happy customers. Room clean and comfortable, good views. Meals very good also. Downside - carpets in the traffic areas looked quite tired, but very clean. We had originally booked for 4 nights to coincide with a conference we were attending, but then decided to book an extra night at the beginning of our stay - the extra night was considerably cheaper than the rate for our conference stay. We would have liked to have put some money in for the staff Christmas party, but they don't do that. Huge thank you to all of the staff who made our stay so effortless and pleasant.

Booking Services

Find out how InterContinental Hotels Group compares to other Booking Services

Sandi
SandiBrisbane

My favourite place away from home

Have stayed here a few times in 2017 - hotel and staff are top rate, and never had any reason to think otherwise. I will always stay here now when I travel to Adelaide.
Great room size, great bathroom size, good work areas.
Staff exceptionally helpful and friendly,

Dominic
DominicMelbourne

Holiday Inn Express Brisbane Central

Greg Mc
Greg McCanberra

Still happy after 5 years

Mike Z
Mike Zasked

Hi, I need help as your Adelaide hotel overcharged me $700 dollars on my card. We have waited for the refund for 3 months, but it never happened.
We also contacted the hotel, they always say the person who overcharged my card was not on duty.
Can anyone contact me and tell me how to get my money back or you would like to steal my $700?