1,962 reviews

1,962 reviews
Kayla H.
Kayla H.

Must see

Amazing show! Jerry is hilarious.

The process of getting in, buying food and exiting was so smooth and efficient. Show details

Emma C.
Emma C.

Great

I was unsure at first but the ticket merchant kept us updated all the time and was easy
Nilesh C.
Nilesh C.Sydney, NSW

Make tickets available at least 1-2 weeks prior

The booking process was very good, except not having the tickets in hand 3 days prior was unnerving.
Soulla  Chamberlain
Soulla Chamberlain

Jerry Seinfeld review

Jerry Seinfeld didn’t disappoint. He was refreshingly funny and charming. The process for getting into and out of the arena was straightforward. An email regarding parking situation would have been appreciated as we didn’t know we could have pre registered and full car parks added an extra 30 minutes of walking time.
peajay
peajaySydney2 posts

Pleasant experience

Good crowd control and ushers, plenty of food outlets, good signage Show details
Laura P.
Laura P.Canberra 2600, ACT

10/10!!

I have never had more ease when purchasing and securing tickets. The Ticket Merchant are so good at communicating with the buyer and you never feel uneasy about your purchase. 10/10 will continue to recommend! Show details
Bianca M.
Bianca M.Sydney, NSW

Great, smooth, easy

Quick and easy to get tickets. Been able to go to so many concerts that have been sold put because of them! Show details
Patrick Vacek
Patrick Vacek

Great way to get last minute tickets

Was easy to use! I was a bit worried using a reseller but no issues getting the tickets I actually selected. I can’t say this for ticketek Show details
Benno F.
Benno F.

Amazing event

I was worried for days not knowing where to find the 2 tickets I had purchased earlier in November 2023. When I got to the booking office, they found them for me and we had the best night. Thank you Show details
Angie F.
Angie F.2 posts

The 3 ltalian sooshi boys

Haven't bought tickets for years, l just gooled the show l wanted and it was easy, they all came to choose from., thanks Show details
Maci Enehilidis
Maci Enehilidis2 posts

A wonderful experience highly recommend

Highly recommend Will definitely be purchasing tickets again through the ticket merchant Not only was the site user friendly, the tickets that I received were fantastic the area and seating were awesome , also came with great communication and instructions Purchased AFL tickets through ticket merchant to kings birthday long weekend MCG . Thank you thank you thank you!! Show details
Steve O.
Steve O.2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified
Sohan G.
Sohan G.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great Experience

User friendly website, quick and easy, delivered the tickets on time. Great seats at
MCG to see Melbourne vs Collingwood in action. Show details
Hayley T.
Hayley T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Great way to purchase tickets

Very impressed with the ease of using The Ticket Merchant. I was initially nervous but once the tickets came through so quickly that eased and once we were through the gates yesterday even more so.

Our seats were awesome! Would definitely purchase again!

alister fitzgerald
alister fitzgerald

fantastic

fantastic service ,first time user ,would highly recommend ticket master made my day o easy Show details

xanthe h.
xanthe h.

I bought mobile tickets which didn't immediately appear and weren't in spam, I'm not concerned because I only did it today but I was just wondering how long it usually took for them to be emailed?

Julia E
Julia E

hi guys, my ticketek tickets just came through email for a concert on the 20th of april, just wondering for people who have gotten in with ticket merchant ticketek tickets before if you had the admit price and ‘held by’ name on your digital tickets? just wondering as ive been checking what theyre meant to look like and im missing both those things on my tickets so very worried if they are invalid or not real.

The Ticket Merchant   DM
Rachel O.
Rachel O.

Hi Julia, can you please let us know if the tickets admit entry for you on the 20th April. ?

Cat
Cat

Hi Julie, Did the tickets you ordered in April get you a seat? Lots of reviews are saying that the seats weren't available as the tickets has been resold again.

Natasha
Natasha

I have brought tickets for an event that isn’t on sell yet for the general public only pre sale so are my tickets legit from this site and will they get me in to the concert on the day ?

The Ticket Merchant   DM