Great customized private 2-week trip to Hong Kong & China

Tom Zhou and Odynovo did a wonderful job tailoring our two-week trip to Hong Kong and China. We communicated our interests and needs, and he provided a great itinerary. The local guides were personable and provided a lot of great insight/info to all the places that we visited. The hotels (except for one location) were clean and comfortable.

We'd recommend Tom and Odynovo to anyone who's interested in planning a private individualized tour.

Booking Type Car Hire, Flights and Tour

Great Service!

Our trip with Odynovo was perfect! Cherry did a great job organizing an itinerary that was filled with the exact activities we wanted to do. She was extremely helpful and responsive during the entire planning process. We visited Siem Reap in Cambodia and Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Pattaya in Thailand. All of our guides were very knowledgeable and accommodating. It could not have gone smoother!

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire, Flights and Tour
Dear Caroline, Thank you for choosing Odynovo as your tour operator and thank you for your kind feedback! As our goal is to provide satisfactory travel experiences to our customers, your positive review is a huge recognition for us. It would be our pleasure to accompany you to other fascinating destinations! Best regards, Forest Yang You are not alone with Odynovo!

Great start for a fruitful trip

This is our first trip with Odynovo Tours. Even though seven months away we have obtained prompt and professional service from our consultant Bruce Peng. We are very pleased with the itinerary specially tailored to our needs and timing. Given Burce's front line representation of Odynovo Tours we can anticipate an equally quality tour when delivered.

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire and Tour
Dear AYL, Thank you for choosing Odynovo as your tour operator and thank you for your kind feedback! As our goal is to provide satisfactory travel experiences to our customers, your positive review is a huge recognition for us. It would be our pleasure to accompany you to other fascinating destinations! Best regards, Forest Yang You are not alone with Odynovo!

A Great Private Tour in India

We were a group of 6 seeing India for the first time. I had considered taking an organised tour with the major travel companies until I came across Odynovo Tours by chance. From our first quote and several changes Owen at Odynovo met all our expectations and more. The cost was much less and it was a 'private' tour. We received every consideration from our guides and drivers who were simply marvelous in watching over us and meeting all our requests. I must mention in particular that the drivers were exceptional as anyone who has been to India would know that driving can be hazardous and the skill of our drivers saved us from several hazardous occasions. We enjoyed the best of deluxe hotels, plenty of water and snacks as well in our comfortable vehicle. We were not rushed and never had a problem in the whole 11 days. I cannot recommend Odynovo Tours highly enough and will be using them again in future.

Booking Type Accomodation and Tour

Fantastic service, thank you!!

We worked with Bruce Peng to schedule our tour of Singapore and Malaysia. Bruce has been super wonderful, professional, and helpful since day 1. My wife and I are traveling to Penang, Malaysia for a wedding and we wanted to do a quick 4-day tour of Singapore and Kuala Lumpur before heading to Penang. We chatted with other tour agencies and they were not able to accommodate a customized itinerary, but Bruce worked to highly personalize our tour and accommodate very specific needs, as well as itinerary revisions along the way until we finalized the perfect vacation. The entire process was absolutely easy and the package was offered at a very fair price. We look forward to working with Bruce!

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire and Tour
Dear Eric, Thank you for choosing Odynovo as your tour operator and thank you for your kind feedback! As our goal is to provide satisfactory travel experiences to our customers, your positive review is a huge recognition for us. It would be our pleasure to accompany you to other fascinating destinations! Best regards, Forest Yang You are not alone with Odynovo!

Great tour and guide- do not miss!

The tour was as stated, the tour guide was professional, well spoken, fluent in English, and knew the history and backstories of the sites we visited. Driver in comfortable car brought us between sites. Well done!

Booking Type Tour
Dear Drew, Thank you for choosing Odynovo as your tour operator and thank you for your kind feedback! As our goal is to provide satisfactory travel experiences to our customers, your positive review is a huge recognition for us. It would be our pleasure to accompany you to other fascinating destinations! Best regards, Femando You are not alone with Odynovo!

Excellent private tour of Vietnam with Odynovo

We dealt with our consultant Eason Wang for approximately 9 months during the planning of our family holiday.
We made many changes and Eason was wonderful in adapting those changes & suggesting others. His response times to my emails were excellent. Please thank him for his patience! We highly recommend him!
We had a stress free & wonderful holiday starting in Saigon then heading to Hoi An & finishing in Hanoi.
Mr Dat was our guide in Saigon, Ms Nguyen was our guide in Hoi An & Mr Quyen was our guide in Hanoi.
All of our guides were outstanding & shared with us the sights & history of their country. There was so much to see & do that it was just incredible!
They were also helpful in giving us suggestions for places to eat & went out of their way to ensure we had a great time!
Our drivers are also to be commended, they were wonderful & we felt safe with their driving at all times.
Unfortunately, due to a typhoon our Halong Bay cruise was cancelled. Eason & Quyen liaised with myself and together we found an alternative.
Once that was decided on they went ahead and made all the necessary changes & booked accommodation & meals.
Eason then organised for a refund of the difference in the cost. The refund was completed & received within 2 days.
Outstanding service from both of them.
We have used Odynovo for our holiday to China in 2015 & again for our holiday to Vietnam in 2019.
We would definitely use Odynovo again & we recommend them without any hesitation to anyone considering a price friendly, organised private tour.
Not only was the experience of dealing with Odynovo excellent & stress free it was also far cheaper than any other private or non-private tour that we were quoted for by agents here in Australia.

Booking Type Tour
Dear Gary Thank you for your kind words on our services. We regarded your satisfaction as an honor and recognition in our service and felt proud of it. At Odynovo Tours, we realize that each journey is special for every client. So we would like to do everything possible to ensure your trip of discovery to Vietnam is one of your best travel experiences. We are very glad that you would extend to more countries soon and we look forward to accompanying you again. Best regards, Kevin Yang You are not alone with Odynovo!

*8 wonderful days in China

Hi Tom

We had a wonderful trip with your company. All three legs worked seamlessly. Jack was a particularly great guide.

I would strongly recommend Odynovo Tours to my friends.

Cheers

Halli and Jamie.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
Dear Helen, Thank you for choosing Odynovo as your tour operator and thank you for your kind feedback! As our goal is to provide satisfactory travel experiences to our customers, your positive review is a huge recognition for us. It would be our pleasure to accompany you to other fascinating destinations! Best regards, Femando You are not alone with Odynovo!

reliable as always

two week trip to South East Asia june/july 2019 with my adult son.
this is my third trip with Odynovo and Vincent being our coordinator and organiser.Each time it is a pleasure to have such excellent service both in preparing and executing our itinerary. Vincent is patient and accommodating to special requests, always very prompt in communicating.
just started to work on a possible fourth trip with him. M.C.

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire, Flights and Tour
Dear Maria, Thank you for taking the time to review us on productreview! We are delighted to know that you had a great time with Odynovo. At Odynovo, we do everything possible to ensure that our customers’ travel experiences are satisfactory. We look forward to travelling with you to other destinations! Best regards, Femando You are not alone with Odynovo!

Great service!

I'm going on a trip soon with Odynovo. It is a quite long and complicated journey through Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, and Israel. John Hu from Odynovo has been great from the start. He has organised everything meticulously and kept me updated every step. John always replies to queries promptly and thoroughly. I would recommend John to anyone who was thinking of visiting the Middle East.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
Dear Rob Thank you for taking time writing the positive review and sharing such a detail experience with us! We are so proud to see that you enjoyed the tailor-made trip to the Middle East. I'm sure your reviews will help more friends who have the plan visiting this region. Our Aim is to delight every customer, every time, through outstanding personalized service, fantastic products, and amazing destinations! Your satisfaction is our power moving forward! Best regards, Kevin Yang You are not alone with Odynovo!

Beijing China

My father and I recently used Odynovo Tour Company to explore Beijing, China. Our tour guide Candy Wang far exceed our expectations. She educated us on the Chinese history and culture while ensuring we were comfortable and welcomed in new places. We felt very safe and in company with a friend. Candy is very knowledgeable and we would recommend her and this tour company to any of our friends and family visiting the area. Without the support from Candy and Odynovo Tours, our trip would not have been complete.

Our driver John did an excellent job as well. He was always there to pick us up and we never had to wait on him. He was a very safe driver and got us where we were going quickly.

Thank you to your services for helping us learn and experience China.

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire and Tour
Dear Sydni C, Thank you for your trust and support! At Odynovo, we place customer satisfaction as top priority and we do everything possible so that our customers could have unforgettable travel experiences. Your satisfaction is our best reward; we look forward to creating more happy memories with you! Best regards, Femando You are not alone with Odynovo!

What an awesome company! It was amazing!

Our tour guides was amazing! Po gave us such history on Ho Chi Minh City and Vietnam. He gave us plenty of time to tour every one of our destinations. Kear in Cambodia was just as great! No hidden costs and Mandy, our coordinator, checked up on us to make sure everything was going well. Such amazing personal service! I’ll go with this company again.

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire, Flights and Tour
Dear Vickey Clark We are happy you had a great time in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam with the local guide Po. Po is a gem of Odynovo and she has made a big number of happy clients like you. Moreover, there are many guides who working diligently here in the company, making every effort to meet the requests of the clients, taking care of their tours, ensuring that they receive the best service. We do hope you will have more days to explore all of the world with Odynovo one day! Best regards, Kevin Yang You are not alone with Odynovo!

Another Outstanding Job by Odynovo!

This is the second time I used Odynovo, and I highly recommend this company from start to finish. The first time I used them was for a family trip to the Middle East. This time I used Odynovo for a trip to the Far East with 3 generations of family (my mother, sisters, and daughter). During the planning, Eason Wang (our Travel Consultant) was again very responsive, detailed oriented, and always welcome to questions and changes. We had a custom itinerary that included the "whole package" - private drivers, guides, tours, hotels, and flights - which was very well priced. Even my mother in her 80s felt very safe during our adventures to Thailand and the Philippines, as Odynovo had a representative with us from the time we got off the plane, through security and customs, to our driver, and at the hotel check-in. All our drivers and guides were on-time, knowledgeable, and flexible. The 3 generations of family were very impressed with the organization of the trip. Overall, Odynovo did an outstanding job, and I will continue to use them for future trips.

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire, Flights and Tour
Dear Andrea Thank you very much for your trust in Odynovo. We are so lucky to have customers like you who put trust on us, which keep pushing us to expand our destinations to satisfy your travel requestes, and we now cover 45 different countries in Asia, Africa, South America and Europe. We look forward to your future trips with us. Best regards, Kevin Yang You are not alone with Odynovo!

3 city China tour in Spanish

Very informative from the first word. Booking went without a hitch and the attractions were spot on. The company could not have picked better tour guides and drivers for us. Every detail was planned and accounted for I would not hesitate to recommend this Odynovo for a tour. Amazing just amazing.

Booking Type Accomodation, Tour and Visa
Dear Rick O. Thank you for sharing with us your experience! We are pleased to learn that you had a wonderful time in China. Your kind words greatly motivate us to deliver great experiences consistently, we sincerely hope that you could explore other destinations with us in the future! Best regards, Kevin Yang You are not alone with Odynovo!

13 Days - Indochina

We recently did a tour of Indochina with our kids (7 and 11). We had a great time. Our guide in Bangkok was simply amazing. She understood children and was funny. We also had great tour guides in Saigon and Hanoi. I would recommend this tour as a good initial visit to the region. It was a great experience.

As far as Odynovo, our travel agent Allison is awesome. She is very helpful with last minute changes.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
Dear Clementino S. Thank you for choosing Odynovo as your tour operator and thank you for your kind feedback! As our goal is to provide satisfactory travel experiences to our customers, your positive review is a huge recognition for us. It would be our pleasure to accompany you to other fascinating destinations! Best regards, Kevin Yang You are not alone with Odynovo!

Amazing trip due to amazing people at Odynovo !

We have just returned from an amazing 9-day trip to China, Singapore and Cambodia. Thanks to Louis Huang who perfectly organized the trip based on our interest and schedules. He was very responsive right from the start to any queries including the last minute changes to the itinerary just to meet our wishlist and demands. The tour guides and drivers were very attentive to our needs especially Dina and Varak who took great care of us, addressing all our concerns in a timely manner. The food, accomodation and transportation were all outstanding.
I would highly recommend Odynovo to anyone who wants to experience a trip of a lifetime and would definitely use this company for our future travels. Thank you Odynovo for the great time !

Trip Completed Yes
Dear BMAEAFLH Thank you for your trust and support! At Odynovo Tours, we place customer satisfaction as top priority and we do everything possible so that our customers could have unforgettable travel experiences. Your satisfaction is our best reward, we look forward to creating more happy memories with you! Best regards, Kevin Yang You are not alone with Odynovo!

Very helpful

We are eagerly waiting for our 16 day Vietnam and Cambodia tour in January, 2020. Thanks to Bruce for understanding our changing circumstances and amending our tour plans several times.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights, Tour and Visa
Dear QLD, Thank you for your kind words on Productreview! It is our pleasure to know that you will take trip to Vietnam and Cambodia with Odynovo next year. We hope you enjoying the tour with us in the near future! Best regards, Forest Yang You are not alone with Odynovo!

Private tour of Morocco

I booked a trip with Odynovo to Morocco. It was an amazing experience. Quinn was the person that helped me plan my custom itinerary. He suggested the most popular destinations and was able to accommodate all of my requests. I decided to arrange my own flights, and Quinn was able to provide me with the best flight times available. From the beginning, Quinn was very responsive and always available for questions. The guides and drivers on my tour were very professional and knowledgeable. I always felt safe with them. In addition, the hotels were very comfortable and the check-in/out process was easy. This was one of the best trips I’ve ever taken, thank you for everything.

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire and Tour
Dear Jenny T. Thank you for leaving such a nice review! We are glad that your trip to Morocco went smoothly. Nothing encourages us more than your satisfaction in our services, we look forward to exploring other wonderful places with you! Best regards, Kevin Yang You are not alone with Odynovo!

Great 14-day tour of China organised by excellent staff

My wife and I recently returned from a custom designed 14-day tour of China. This was our second trip organised tour by this company so we knew the high standards to expect - and gosh all expectations were met.

Our key contact was agent Liz Ling. Liz was so helpful and responsive even when due to an airline problem we had to travel on a different flight to Beijing - absolutley nothing was a problem. Hotels we of a very high standard. Guides spoke good English and guides/drivers were very courteous. Guides met us all arrival points and took us to all departure points - so reassuring for us as we do not speak Manderin

We are a senior couple and travelling in China for the first time. We were so impressed with this country. It's so clean and people were very friendly and helpful. High speed trains were excellent and internal airlines were modern and more up to date than many western airlines.China is a welcoming and very efficient country. The food was excellent!

The tour arrangement was well planned so we experienced the deep history and culture of China with some breathtaking landscape backdrops. One riverboat trip had to be cancelled due to high river levels but we were transferred to another river and a very pleasant two-hour bamboo raft journey was enjoyed. This was memorable.

All in all the staff are top-ranking and the company is so good that I would recommend anyone to book through this company

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
Dear Patrick, Thank you for your kind words on Productreview! It is our pleasure to know that you enjoyed your trip with Odynovo. Your positive feedback is a huge recognition for us as we strive to provide unforgettable travel experiences to our customers. We hope to travel with you to other destinations in the near future! Best regards, Forest Yang You are not alone with Odynovo!

Our 2020 Grand tour of India ready and waiting

Booking # IOT-IW-31593B confirmed.

Having changed corporate name from Odyssey tours to Odynovo tours we were very pleased to see that Bruce Peng was still with them. Bruce organised our last Far East private tour three and a half years ago, which was absolutely great. So now, a few years older, we were very happy to ask Bruce to organise another private tour, in India this time, commencing in New Delhi and ending in Mumbai. After receiving their initial itinerary we down grade from 5 star hotels to 3/4 star, after reading up on the huge number of hotels available, and “tweaked” the dates and settled for what promises to be another fabulous trip starting next February. A further review will follow on our return in March.
Rod

Booking Type Tour
Dear Rod, Thank you for sharing with us your experience! Your kind words greatly motivate us to deliver great experiences consistently; we sincerely hope that you will enjoy exploring India with us in 2020! Best regards, Forest You are not alone with Odynovo!