Verifiedodynovotours.com

1,109 reviews · Statistics

100% · 1,1072 · 0%
Trip Completed Yes (513) · No (54)
Organises fun, safe travel
Excellent customer care
Tailors trip to budget
See the Best Booking Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,109 reviews
Terry
Terry

Excellent trip - planned to perfection

Excellent trip planned by Rosie Ye, the travel specialist. The trip was tailored to our wants and requests, and everything went off without a hitch. Rosie was very receptive to questions and requests - even after the trip was fully paid and we were on the trip! I cannot express how wonderful Thailand was, and how terrific the job that the travel agency (Odynovo) and our rep, (Rosie Ye), did for us. Show details ·  1
Matt N.
Matt N.

Chile - Tailor Made to Perfection

An incredible process beginning to end - from a very collaborative planning phase to the actual execution of the experience, I enjoyed every moment. My group felt very taken care off and not a detail was left unaccounted for. It was the trip of a lifetime1 Show details ·  1
  • +1Thumbnail
  • +2Thumbnail
Vandi024
Vandi024

Tailored Thailand

This was my third private tailored trip with Odynovo. This time we did Thailand. It was perfect. Everything was seamless. I love having a travel agent that I can work with time and time again. Our agent is able to guide our trip and knows the things they we love to do. If you are looking for a company that hires the best, takes care of you when things go perfectly, or fixes a trip no questions asked when your flights are cancelled, Odynovo is who you are looking for. Its great when a trip begins, and you are guided along the way from start to finish. As a mom, letting someone else be in control of the who, what, when, where is the best part of my trip. We show up and have a perfect vacation. Thanks so much! Show details ·  1
Jocelyn Winwood
Patricia
Team T.
Team T.NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

A personalised, Japan holiday!

My husband and I experienced our second amazing holiday booked with Mia from Odynovo, to Japan. The itinerary included Osaka, Hiroshima, Kyoto, Nara, Nagoya and Tokyo. Again, Odynovo made this holiday so stress free and easy for us to just enjoy. We both collaborated and designed the best Japan holiday experience that included places like an Onsen, Maiko Dinner, Ghibli Park, Hiroshima Tour, Nara Park and Disneyland and accommodation, to name a few.

We highly recommend Odynovo for your next trip! Show reply

Dr Andrew P Hicks
Dr Andrew P Hicks

Brilliant holiday

Outstanding tailor made trip to Karnataka organised by Anders. Outstanding helpful driver (Kumar). All hotels 4/5 star were excellent and the itinerary was well planned. My wife had severe knee arthritis during the trip and they arranged for us to get crutches and for wheelchair help at airports. The guides were knowledgeable and patient. Show details ·  1
Marian L.
Marian L.
Shireen Sco9tt
Shireen Sco9ttWAPerth, WA

AMAZING VIETNAM!

Our family of 4 undertook a 12-day private tour with Odynovo. It exceeded our expectations. Vietnam was fantastic, made even better by the seemless organisation of Odynovo's expertise in planning, booking and allocating the most fantastic tour guides you will ever meet.

Thank you, Chris and your team, truly experts in your field. Show reply

Cynthia
Cynthia
BikeJ
BikeJ

Peru 2023 Trip

This is my 2nd curated trip with Odynovo, and they delivered as usual. I am a solo traveler and this trip was well curated, I was able to add an additional city to the itinerary easily.
I also appreciate their attention to detail. There were personnel at airports and train stations to meet me at each stop as well as a car/driver to take me either to my hotel or on a tour. Even on group tours, I still had a guide/agent to take me to the meet-up point.
They upgraded hotel rooms whenever possible even before the trip started.
I will definitely use them again on my next trip - both solo and family tours.
I highly recommend them Show details ·  1

Pam
Pam

daWe are considering doing a round the world trip departing Sydney to Canada to do the Rockies train trip San Francisco to see friends and then onwards to Ireland and returning through the east to Sydney

Ruth H
Ruth H

do you have tours in Tasmania's wilderness?

Lobna
Lobna

How to book a hotel in Delhi international airport for an overnight layover?

About Odynovo

Odynovo is a tour operator that has taken clients to over 70 destinations across Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, Europe, and Oceania.

When you book a tour with Odynovo, a travel specialist will customize your trip based on your personal needs and preferences, so that you get to do exactly what you want. A tailor-made itinerary, combined with flexible travel dates and 24/7 customer care help give you peace of mind before and during your trip.

Some more benefits of Odynovo include:

• 70+ worldwide destinations
  • 100% tailor-made itineraries
  • 1:1 travel expert service
  • Hand-picked hotels and restaurants
  • Private guide and car
  • 24/7 customer care support

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Odynovo organised a fun, safe trip that was seamless and took the stress away.
  • They also said that customer service was excellent, saying that booking agents paid great attention to detail, were able to resolve problems and concerns quickly, and were very timely in answering many of their questions.
  • Reviewers also said that the tour operator was effective at tailoring a trip according to their budget, and for many, they found that they created a reasonably priced travel itinerary.
CategoryBooking Services