Egypt, Jordan and Israel

I have just completed a wonderful tour through Egypt, Jordan and Israel with the excellent service of Quinn. Quinn and I planned the trip over 12 months. He was always courteous and prompt with replies to any queries that I had or changes we made during the planning process. On the trip I had a few very small issues which Quinn sorted out quickly and efficiently which I appreciated as I was travelling alone. His thorough planning and forwarding of my itinerary and information about each country made my preparation for the tour very easy. The details about crossing into Israel via the Allenby Border allowed me to be aware of each step of the process, this helped me to be more relaxed in what could have been a little stressful. Knowing who my guides and drivers were also made the tour very easy to navigate. All the guides and drivers provided an excellent service and were always knowledgeable, courteous and with a good sense of humour. Hotels in all destinations were of a high standard and the boat down the Nile was 5 star. Due to Odynovo’s excellent service I will definitely be looking at travelling with them in the future.
Regards
Janet McLean

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise and Tour

Really good experience

My agent for Nepal LYIN was very patient and helpful to organise my trip. The tour included the most important points to visit and everything went smoothly.
I want to mention the professional attention from my driver, Rosam, and my excellent guides, Uttara in Kathmandu and Prakash in Pokhara. They explained very well everything about the culture, the religion, the art, and the history of the cities. I was a solo traveler and I really appreciated the way they looked me after all the time and their good advice.
Ask for Rosam, the most skilled driver ever! You may need him in Nepal, where traffic can be a mess.
Thanks guys for making everything so easy

Booking Type Tour
Dear Marga, Thank you for choosing us among so many tour agencies and give us the chance to present you an unforgettable holiday in Nepal. Nothing can please us more than being told by our client that they have had a wonderful time whenever they travel with us. Odynovo Tour has been dedicating to private tour operation in many countries for years, everyone of us are willing to do anything in order to make the detail as perfect as possible. We know it clearly without the support and trust from our clients, we can not make it happened. Hope we can travel with you again soon! Best regards, Belle Li You are not alone with Odynovo!

7 perfect days in Thailand

Bruce Peng organized another perfect vacation for us. Attention to detail and flexibility of schedule are the strengths of his organization. Our guide in Bangkok, Amy, was simply outstanding. She was knowledgeable and went out of the way to make our trip memorable.
I will use Odynovo again for my next vacation in China and look forward to Bruce arranging it all.

Bruce and Odynovo are the BEST

Bruce! What a great tour coordinator! We have just booked our second vacation to Asia in the last 3 years with Odynovo. We are looking forward to our month-long tour of China, Hong Kong, and Singapore. Bruce puts together our custom tours seamlessly. We have recommended Odynovo and Bruce to other friends and they also say Odynovo vacations are the best they have ever taken! Bruce always checks in during the tour to be sure everything is going well, guides are always on time, schedules are easily changed if the mood hits, no hidden or surprise charges. Odynovo cannot be beaten.

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Wow! A fantastic trip to China

We booked a stunning 11 day trip to China with Odynovo! Communication before the trip was excellent, and in China everything was so well organized, our guides were wonderful, very knowledgeable and all of them spoke very good English. We made some new friends and felt like we were being treated royally. Our transportation was good, we were met at every airport with a sign and our name visible, the vehicles were excellent, spacious and with air-conditioning, the sights and shows were incredible, and the hotels were all well-located and high standard. Everything was as expected and we could not have asked for more. Our itinerary was well-planned and adjusted for local conditions, just perfect! If you are thinking of touring China with Odynovo, think no longer – just do it! You will not regret one moment.

Booking Type Tour
Dear Jim, Thank you for choosing Odynovo as your tour operator and thank you for your kind feedback! As our goal is to provide satisfactory travel experiences to our customers, your positive review is a huge recognition for us. It would be our pleasure to accompany you to other fascinating destinations! Best regards, Femando You are not alone with Odynovo!

Simply the best!

This is the second time we use Odynovo for our trips. Our travel consultant was patient, gave me options, made suggestions, etc., etc. She knows what she is doing.
If you just came across this site, trust them. I will use their services over and over again.
Each and everyone of their employees (drivers, representatives, guides, etc.) are very professional. They are available 24/7 before, during and after the trip.

India and Sri Lanka

I had booked a 16 day tour through Odynovo to India and Sri Lanka and i was not disappointed. From the start Ariel was exceptional at the way she handled any of my requirements as to where we wanted to go, how much time at each location, star ratings from hotels and additional people added along the way.
Ariel and Odynovo exceeded any prior expectations from there always being a representative at any airport or new hotel to organising additional tours whilst away. I would highly recommend Ariel and Odynovo to any friend or family and i would happily use again in the future.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour
Dear Duncan, Thank you for your kind words on our services. We regarded your satisfaction as an honor and recognition in our service and felt proud of it. Odynovo's mission is delivering the happiness and satisfaction to all our clients. We always think what you think, care what you care. We strive to take care of our clients in every fraction during the trip, to keep you safe and have the amazing and brilliant private tour experience. Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you want to explore another destinations. It will be our pleasure to present you another unforgettable holiday. Best regards, Belle Li You are not alone with Odynovo!

This 19 day customized tour had everything for a reasonable price

Our rep was one of the best people I've every worked with on a customzed trip. she accommodated everything we asked for(6 of us). We customized the length and content of the standard 21 day trip of India,Bhutan, and Nepal. We had no surprise fees and all questions and concerns were answered with a very fast turnaround. Our guides and drivers were very professional and excellent to work with. Our hotels were all deluxe and super deluxe and the rooms were excellent. The vans were spacious and new. This tour was very well worth the price, and less expensive than many competitors.

Booking Type Accomodation and Tour
Dear ken c, Many thanks for your wonderful words about your trip with Odynovo Tours. Nothing encourages us more than your satisfaction and recommendation! We appreciate you speaking highly of our staff and service. It’s always our honor to be part of you beautiful tour memories. At Odynovo we realize that each journey is special for every client, so we keep doing our best for you and your travel companions. We will keep working harder to provide more happy tours for our valuable clients like you. Kindly let us know if you have any future tour plans. Odynovo Tours would love to explore more wonderlands together with you. Best regards, Belle Li You are not alone with Odynovo!

Cambodia in a nutshell. It was flawless!

thank Cathy or Odynovo enough. If you go to Siem Reap, make sure you get Mr. T! He and Tony are the dream team and total life savers with cold water and cool towels in punishing 40 degree heat!

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire and Tour

Southern India tour and beach

Fantastic tour arranged by John he took the time to get us the hotels and places we wanted to visit tailor made to our needs.
Great hotels and our driver that we had through the tour was excellent sorry to leave him.
The house boat in allepey was excellent really relaxing and so much food.
We cannot thank john enough as we had to inform him 3 days before we were due to fly out that we would have to cancel due to my father passing away but he managed to sort everything that we could go 3 weeks later at minimal cost which went beyond what we expected.
I would definately recommend odynovo and will use them again totally exceeded my expectations thank you John.

On The Silk Road

We wish to thank Odynovo for the wonderful Silk Road Tour, which we have just completed. This was our fifth visit to China and for us probably the most meaningful and interesting of them all.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour
Dear A. Grant Thank you very much for your feedback on your recent trip the Silk Road, please feel free to contact us when planning your future trips. Best regards, Kevin Yang You are not alone with Odynovo!

India and Sri Lanka

We have just completed a 43 day tour of India and Sri Lanka which Allison Chiang organised for us. From the start to the end everything went so smoothly. The hotels were excellent, our guides and drivers were always prompt and were waiting for us at each new destination. This was our second time using Allison to organise a trip for us and both times have been fantastic. We are definitely going to use them for our next trip.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour
Dear Kristina C Thank you for your kind words on our services. We regarded your satisfaction as an honor and recognition in our service and felt proud of it. At Odynovo Tours, we realize that each journey is special for every client. So we would like to do everything possible to ensure your trip of discovery to India and Sri Lanka is one of your best travel experiences. We are very glad that you would extend to more countries soon and we look forward to accompanying you again. Best regards, Kevin Yang You are not alone with Odynovo!

Great trip to Southeast Asia

We just completed a Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand trip. Louis from Odynove made it an unforgetable adventure with great guides, hotels, and excursions. Everthing went smoothly and we have memories of a lifetime. Thanks Odynovo for making this happen. I would use this company again and again

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire, Cruise, Flights, Tour and Visa
Dear John K Milwaukee Thank you for sharing with us your experience! We are pleased to learn that you had a wonderful time in Southeast Asia. Your kind words greatly motivate us to deliver great experiences consistently, we sincerely hope that you could explore other destinations with us in the future! Best regards, Kevin Yang You are not alone with Odynovo!Thank you your comments. We tell everyone about your tour group We appreciated your help and planning so much

Amazingly organised trip

We had an unforgettable and very pampered trip to India courtesy of Odynovo Tours. Every detail was taken care of from our flawless booking experience with Ariel who answered every question clearly and promptly, to our fantastic driver Satish Kumar who made us feel very secure - nothing was too much trouble.

Booking Type Tour
Dear Morag and Jim McLaren, Thank you so much for sharing the experience of your previous tour with us here! We are more than happy to know you have such a great time during your India trip! As an international tour agency, our prime goal is create more and more happy clients, and they can experience as much as possible when they explore the world with us. Hope we can travel again in the soonest future. Best regards, Belle Li You are not alone with Odynovo!

Fantastic Tour

We have had a fantastic tour through Sri Lanka which Ariel Jiang arranged perfectly for us. Our driver guide was very knowledgeable and helpful. Everything was arranged perfectly.
Ariel responded quickly and professionally to all questions and requests when arranging the tour and during the tour when I asked a question. We appreciate her help and knowledge. We would definitely book another tour through Odynovo Tours and can highly recommend them. Thank You for all the work you did.

Booking Type Accomodation and Tour
Dear Elaine C, Thank you for your kind words on our services. We regarded your satisfaction as an honor and recognition in our service and felt proud of it. Odynovo's mission is delivering the happiness and satisfaction to all our clients. We always think what you think, care what you care. We strive to take care of our clients in every fraction during the trip, to keep you safe and have the amazing and brilliant private tour experience. Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you want to explore another destinations. It will be our pleasure to present you another unforgettable holiday. Best regards, Belle Li You are not alone with Odynovo!

Thank you Mason Li!

We just got back from our trip to Egypt. Thanks to Odynovo it was the trip of a lifetime. Mason Li was outstanding! He was patient and always responded to our queries promptly and was extremely helpful in tailoring the itinerary to our wishes.

The Nile cruise and visiting the temples between Aswan and Luxor were the highlight of our trip. Our guide, Abdelhalim Ahmed, was extremely knowledgeable and made it a truly unforgettable experience. He went out of his way to accommodate us and even helped us with our shopping.

In Cairo, we were also very fortunate to have Ahmed Salem as our guide and Sherif as our driver. Salem and Sherif took very good care of us and made us feel like family. Salem even surprised my husband with a birthday cake so we could celebrate my husband’s birthday. We saw everything we wanted to see in Cairo and Alexandria and they always made us feel cared for and safe. They were wonderful!

Thank you to Mason Li, Salem Ahmed, Sherif and Abdelhalim Ahmed for making our trip to Egypt such a memorable experience.

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Trip to India and Sri Lanka

We had a great experience with Odynovo Tours. From the beginning our agent Ariel was helpful in coming up with a good tour to our liking. We appreciated the quick response we had in our communication. The drivers and guides were experienced and pleasent. The tours were all very informational and enjoyable.
The hotels were wonderful! They were well chosen and we were always very happy with our accomodations. We would certainly use Odynovo tours again and recommend them to anyone.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour
Dear Philip Alda Hildebrand, Thank you so much for sharing the experience of your previous tour with us here! We are more than happy to know you have such a great time during your India and Sri Lanka trip! As an international tour agency, our prime goal is to create more and more happy clients, and they can experience as much as possible when they explore the world with us. Till now, we have set up business in more and more countries and regions, hope we can travel again in the soonest future. Best regards, Belle Li You are not alone with Odynovo!

Thank you very much for all your helps in the planning process of my up coming trip ( May 15, 2019) since November 2018. Your professional inputs regarding my trip’s detail itinerary are invaluable. I also appreciate your help in giving me the special (discount eventhough the promotional period has passed.
I give you and Odonovo a thumb up for the services that I had received so far.
Peter Le

Booking Type Accomodation and Tour
Dear Peter, Thank you for choosing Odynovo as your tour operator and thank you for your kind feedback! As our goal is to provide satisfactory travel experiences to our customers, your positive review is a huge recognition for us. It would be our pleasure to accompany you to other fascinating destinations! Best regards, Femando You are not alone with Odynovo!

Took care of everything

We had a great experience with Odynov Tours. Right from the beginning, our travel agent, Debora, was extremely helpful and happy to adjust our itinerary until it was perfect. She was very responsive and eager to make our experience a happy one.
Our driver/guide, Allen, was well experienced, having spent the last 32 years taking people on tours such as this. He really knew his facts and was willing to adjust, add on or make suggestions as requested.
The hotels were very well chosen and were were extremely happy with our accommodation.
The tours were also very enjoyable and all information about what was and wasn't included was provided beforehand so there were no unpleasant surprises but actually a few very pleasant ones.
We have no hesitation in recommending Debora, Allen and Odynov Tours to anyone considering this type of holiday.

Booking Type Tour
Dear Harry, Many thanks for choosing Odynovo Tours as your travel companion and sharing feedback with us. Odynovo Tours has been dedicating to private tour operation in many countries for years, everyone of us are willing to do anything in order to make the detail as perfect as possible. Till now, we have set up business in many countries and regions, but we know it clearly without the support and trust from our clients, we can not make it happened. Hope we can travel with you again soon! Best regards, Belle Li You are not alone with Odynovo!

Trip to Buthan

Fantastic and well organised trip to Buthan thanks to Owen, who prepared the trip according to our wishes and with a great choice of hotels! The staff in country (Sonam and Guru) were also super nice and professional! Thank you all!

Dear Audrey, Thank you for choosing Odynovo as your tour operator and thank you for your kind feedback! As our goal is to provide satisfactory travel experiences to our customers, your positive review is a huge recognition for us. It would be our pleasure to accompany you to other fascinating destinations! Best regards, Belle Li You are not alone with Odynovo!