Odynovo. Fantastic tours

Recent visit to Bhutan

• +2
Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire, Flights, Tour and Visa
Odynovo T.Odynovo

Amazing Tour of Egypt Organized by Odynovo!

Odynovo did an incredible job organizing and making sure our tour of Egypt turned out to be an amazing and carefree experience. Odynovos Travel Consultant, Ella Chen, worked with us to develop the perfect 13 day-tour of Egypt to see and experience everything important. Odynovos local guides and drivers were remarkably expert, attentive, and skilled to ensure a carefree and safe experience of every memorable day of our Egyptian journey. We knew that Ella Chen and Odynovo were always available, but the local guides handled everything so skillfully and expeditiously that occasional communication with Ella was just to let her know that everything was perfect!

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire, Cruise, Flights, Tour and Visa

Another Excellent Organized Fun Trip

Hello...

Both Gideon and Rasheed were amazing. Both gentleman were pleasant to be around. Safe drivers and great guides. They were kind and patient with us. They are both keepers. They provided us with an amazing experience throughout each country. Odyssey should be proud to have them apart of their team.
Everyone from the airport greeters to the drivers and guides, thank you for another excellent trip! We felt safe and taken care of.

Amazing experience

My brother and I went on a tour of Egypt and our tour guides Abdou and Nihal were fantastic and very welcoming. Abdou made it a point to make us feel like family rather than strangers following him around. It was a once in a lifetime experience and I am forever grateful that it went as well as it did. I would recommend, however, not using Egyptair if possible because we did not have a good experience with them, very unorganized and as well they broke my luggage. Ella Chen did a fantastic job making sure we had the best experience we could with all of her bookings. Would definitely book again through this company!

Outstanding!

I booked a 2 week tour of Israel and Egypt. It was a work in progress as I tweaked things in my planning, until a final plan evolved. My rep, Eason Wang worked with me every step of the way. He made great suggestions and all of my tours, hotels and flights went off smooth as glass. Everything was perfect from start to finish.

OUTSTANDING service

From the moment I contacted Odynovo Tours (Mandy) I was treated like their number one customer. She ensured that she built a very comprehensive tour and yet give me the time to enjoy the cities I was trying to see. She also made sure she knew what they provided and what I was responsible for. She even provided the guidance to obtain the Visas that I would need.

The individual tour guides in Cambodia and Laos were equally excellent and concerned to make sure that I was both safe and saw highlights of their countries they were, rightfully, proud of.

Now, the selection of hotels was superb. I felt relaxed and staying in beautiful hotels. I cannot give enough good words on this tour. Thank you Mandy for your kind attention

Odynovo T.Odynovo

Our fantastic trip to Morocco!

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire and Tour

Review collected in partnership with Odynovo

My Nepal, Bhutan and India "life trip"

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights, Tour and Visa

Great trip to Nepal!

The booking process for this 9 day customized private trip to Nepal was very smooth. There were a few back and forths to adjust the itinerary to our wishes within a price range, but Ariel's responses always came quick and were professional and kind.

That’s when we could start to get excited!! We had a lovely blend of city and wildlife and wherever our super competent driver Rosan took us (traffic in Nepal is mad!), the very knowledgeable guides added to this great Nepal experience. Would definitely recommend!

Booking Type Accomodation and Tour

Review collected in partnership with Odynovo

Wonderful personalised tour of Vietnam with great guides

Booking Type Cruise, Flights and Tour

30 day customised tour of china

Shelly helped me put together a 30 day tour of China for my husband and I. She was very patient, helpful and tolerated me changing things lots of times. They were very price competitive! The trip went really well, with no issues, the guides were all great as were the drivers. Constantly available by e mail even whilst travelling to ensure all going well. I was unsure about using a chinese company but would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone! They are there on the ground! and travel agents in NZ have to use guides over there anyway!!

Amazing 12 day tour of Vietnam

We had a 12 day tour of Vietnam which worked perfectly. Wonderful guides and drivers, superbly located hotels and carefully planned days left sufficient time for us to rest or explore alone. All connections were seamless and punctual and there were no hidden costs. We thoroughly recommend these operators as they are there to please and we will certainly use them again.

Amazing Trip To East Africa

10 (+2) day trip Shanghai, Guilin, Yangshuo, Xi'an, Beijing

Very professionally organised, especially taking note of our personal preferences. Guides waiting for us at each location and clearly outlining where and when we would be in their location.
Besides the essential "must see" locations, the company organised a couple of small visits to locations that suited our preferences; the visit to a family's apartment home will live long in the memory: we were taught to make dumplings and noodles (!) and then sat down to an exquisite family meal.
We made several friends - including a US couple on a similar tour - and most of the guides and we will be exchanging mails over the coming months & years
Brilliant work, Odynovo!

Booking Type Tour

Amazing Personalised India Tour!! Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur, Goa

A company worth trying.

We did not encounter any additional fees. We booked to tour China, it was an amazing experience for the both of us and exceeded our expectations. We did have to make one cancellation and were refunded our money the following day. The tour guides that we had, always seemed to go that extra mile to make sure we enjoyed our stay.

First Time In China