Listing monitored by Odynovo

Pros

Organises fun, safe travel
Excellent customer care
Tailors trip to budget

• Trip Completed Yes (365) · No (49)
  • Ease of Booking

Highly recommend!

I’m a huge fan of odynovo tours. They have planned two trips for me (China and Turkey). Both went wonderfully. The guides were excellent, the transfers they did went without any problems. The hotels they chose for our stay were the best! Also, I am a wheelchair user and they were able to accommodate that with no problems!I would recommend them to everyone, and am planning on using them for future trips

Odynovo T.OdynovoSend a private message

Odynovo crafted a trip of a lifetime!

Perfect trip to Greece!

We just landed back in NYC! Thank you so much for such a great and seamless trip! Loved every minute. We hope to use Odynovo & Tom again in the future!!

Review collected in partnership with Odynovo

wonderful

We just finished a 3 week tour of Spain, starting in Madrid and ending in Barcelona arranged by Bruce Peng of odynovo. This is our second trip with Bruce and odynovo. Can't say enough good things about Bruce or the trip. Thanks Bruce for your endless patience on all my questions and changes before hand and also during the trip. Everything was wonderful and we had an amazing time. No detail is too small and they answer every question. We will traveling with Bruce again.

AMAZING Golden Triangle India experience

Odynovo T.OdynovoSend a private message

Incredible for any location!

This is the fourth trip I have taken with Odynovo. Everything from start to finish has been excellent each and every time. My first trip was Egypt, Jordan and Israel, then Peru, then Morocco and Tunisia and this time was a pretty epic tour of the Balkans (Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Kosovo, Albania). Alick was my travel consultant and he was always patient with me as I made adjustments to the times or dates and schedule. He also provided me with useful advice to help enhance the experience. I would not hesitate to use them again and am looking forward to my next trip with them! Also, their pricing is so fair, especially considering that you have a totally private experience.

Odynovo T.OdynovoSend a private message

Another wonderful experience with my friends at Odynovo

Odynovo and Sophie deliver again. I have taken multiple international trips with Odynovo and this was South Africa, Zimbabwe and Zambia. Simply fantastic adventure. From Gaston in Cape Town, to Andrew in Kruger to Dominic in Zimbabwe it was outstanding.

Enjoyable with history & it’s beauty of Morocco

Trip to Greece

My husband and I choose Odynovo Tours because we had a wonderful experience when they our travel consultant, Bruce Peng, organized our trip to Thailand. We have been working with Bruce Peng on planning our upcoming trip to Greece and he has been amazing in every way. He worked diligently to personalize the trip based upon our preferences. Our communication through email was excellent. I highly recommend Bruce Peng as a travel consultant. I plan to write a detailed review upon our return as I expect that the trip will exceed our expectations.

Ease of Booking

Completely accommodating

Ten Years with Odynovo: Excellent Service

This is our tenth year using Odynovo four our international trips, including China, SE Asia, India and more. We are never disappointed -- we love knowing we will have someone to greet us at the airports and help us navigate Covid requirements. All of our tours (Egypt, Jordan, Israel and Morocco) were with professional and knowledgeable destination tour guides. If you request him, our Israeli guide, Yossi Shenhav was amazing! We love to be able to tweak our tours to our liking. Looking forward to future trips -- thank you Reinself Wei!!

Magnificent Trip to Egypt and Jordan

Patricia
Patricia

Your company is the best! Thank you for creating exceptional travel opportunities.

Odynovo Morocco Itinerary

Odynovo travel planner Bruce Peng was able to resolve problems and concerns that were within my Morocco travel itinerary while providing a reasonably priced travel itinerary plan. Itinerary priced was a much better value than offered to me by provider Discover Morocco.

Kenya, tanzania and zanzibar 2 wks

This is my 4th or 5th time with odynovo.4 times in india and now e africa. I travel alot but this was my best vacation ever! They put me in fantastic lodges on safaris and great hotels in nairobi and zan,ibar. I did 6 national parks and saw every animal. Don li always sets me up with a great vacation . I will use again

Review collected in partnership with Odynovo

Great Experience!

Fernando
Fernandoasked

Hello there.

I am interested in a trip to Northern India, Nepal and Bhutan. How can you help? I must say after reading so many 5 star reviews I now have high expectations.

Fernando

B.K.
B.K.
James N.
James N.

Since you are looking at Odynovo, why not contact them and tell them what you like: food, culture, history, etc. And they will provide an itinerary as where to go and what to do for you to start.

Mel
Melasked

Can i take 2 smalls bags with a pram for baby?

drifters
driftersasked

I am interested in the India trip, but would like the price please?

Odynovo T.OdynovoSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Odynovo representatives

About Odynovo

Odynovo is a tour operator that has taken clients to over 70 destinations across Asia, the Middle East, Europe, Africa, and South America.

When you book a tour with Odynovo, a travel specialist will customise your trip based on your personal needs and preferences, so that you get to do exactly what you want. A tailor-made itinerary, combined with flexible travel dates and 24/7 customer care help give you peace of mind before and during your trip.

Some more features of Odynovo include:

• Low 15% deposit
  • Flexible postponement and cancellation policy
  • Full refund guarantee
  • Safe travel protocols

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Odynovo organised a fun, safe trip that was seamless and took the stress away.
  • They also said that customer service was excellent, saying that booking agents paid great attention to detail, were able to resolve problems and concerns quickly, and were very timely in answering many of their questions.
  • Reviewers also said that the tour operator was effective at tailoring a trip according to their budget, and for many, they found that they created a reasonably priced travel itinerary.