flybuys travel

flybuys travel

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Ease of Booking
  • Trip Completed Yes (262) · No (17)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (68%) · No (32%)

Sylvia

SylviaPerth, WA

Great way to boost points

I booked flights and a hotel through Flybuys. Prices were the same as booking direct and I collected Flybuys points as well as airline frequent flyer points. Easy to use website.

Great way to use Reward points

Using Flybuys Travel is a great way to get the most out of your Reward points. I have been able to visit my family in QLD more often usually at no cost.

Judith R

Judith R

Love this

Domestic flights booked with ease. Booking with two seperate airlines and no problems at all. Love booking through Flybuys. Huge savings on ticket prices all from using my flybuys card when shopping! Points also earned with my booking win win!

Adriana

AdrianaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I always use flybuys to book my flights

This is the third time I’ve booked family tickets with flybuys. So easy to use. Flybuys travel is very competitive with their pricing. I’ve shopped around. I’ve also used my flybuys dollars towards flights, able to purchase my travel insurance as well as love earning flybuys dollars along the way! I’ve also booked my accommodation and car hire through flybuys travel. Never had any issues at all.

Booking Type Accommodation, Car Hire, Flights and Insurance

JAC

JACSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful get-away with sole use spa and bbq on rooftop

Really enjoyed our stay - unit at "Ocean Vista on Alex".
On-site manager was very helpful and showed me around and even turned on the air-con for me.
Very quiet location and close to patrolled beaches at Mooloolab and Alexandra Headlands.
Walk to restaurants and shops - perfect!

Booking Type Accommodation

Good way to book flights

Booked flights from Gold Coast to Darwin on Virgin using Fly Buys Travel. No issues, easy process and have since used it again to book more travel. A great way to earn extra points.

Booking Type Car Hire and Flights

Kerry

KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Used it a few times and it’s so easy to use

The service is great and easy to use, just select location and find where you want to stay and your on your way, booking is easy as 124 try it

Flybuys Travel - very easy to use

Flights were easy to book. The website is easy to use and allows you to easily compare different airlines. It is excellent to be able to use Flybuys points to help with the cost.

Chris

ChrisHunter Region, NSW

Flew to New Zealand for Xmas on Fly Buys points!

Usually too expensive to go home for Xmas but Flybuys made it possible. Easy to book. Communication with airline just as easy through Flybuys. Great way to use accumulated points. Will do this again.

Jane

Jane

Quick and easy!

Having never used this option before I was dubious but after getting online and booking the flights for a quick getaway I was surprised how easy it was!
Everything was included so no hunting for cheaper options or baggage in our flight ticket.
I will definitely use this service again. Thank you Flybuys!

Surprisingly good

Booked a domestic flight for my daughter at Christmas time. No problems at all. Only small negative was that seating choice was very limited, probably because it was a discounted fare.

Robbie

RobbieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great to combine Flybuys points and top up with a credit card payment.

I was attending a birthday party in Ballina and flights were quite expensive, so I used a combination of Fly Buy points, and credit card payment. Although it still wasn't cheap, being just before Christmas, at least it wasn't exorbitant. I found taking a printed itinerary was better than struggling with a mobile phone. Good way to use points accumulated by shopping which I would do anyway.
Jetstar flight was late departing, but that's nothing to do with Fly Buys.

kerry.mark.31

kerry.mark.31Queensland

Good experience booking this way. No hassles.

I booked flights only and it was a hassle free experience both ways. No unexpected additional fees. Simple and straight forward. Won’t hesitate to book this way in future. Thanks.

Steph

StephGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice and easy!

I book a Hotel in Melbourne and it worked well, nice and easy! I received my Fly buys points a few weeks later and can't wait to use them again!

Easy to use process.

It was an easy to use process and check in at the hotel was simple. No additional charges were encountered. Happy to use Fly Buys Travel again for our next holiday.

DebMcGinnis

DebMcGinnisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect!

Unlike last year Perfect weather. No Hailstorm, delays or closed airports. The rest of Christmas family visit was Perfect, problem free... Flybuys Booking gives me bonus points, easy to book.

Liz

Liz

Change of plans

Had to cancel booking straight after booking due to personal reasons and change of travel arrangements. I was disappointed that there was no refund or even transfer of credit to another booking.

Trip Completed No

Elizabeth G.

Elizabeth G.Sydney, NSW

Well set up, easy to use and worked perfectly

I booked a hotel for our anniversary celebration and used my Fly Buys points. It was simple to do and we had a wonderful time. I have booked before with Fly Buys for travel and always been happy with it. Great job!

Suzanne Reynolds

Suzanne ReynoldsLaunceston, TAS

Simple.....the best online booking site!!

I have used Flybuys Travel a couple of times recently and found it to be a simple process with no hitches and an easy site to navigate. After booking I was able to print off my booking details no problem

Trip Completed No

So easy

The ease of booking, the service provided by the hotel was wonderful. Our booking was for the christmas period so was expecting delays and bad service - they excelled themselves. Thank you