flybuys travel

flybuys travel

4.5

• Trip Completed Yes (589) · No (56)
  • Ease of Booking

No prices no deal

I am looking for a new pool cleaner which you have but with no prices, hence a waste of my and your time. However the good news is I will not be looking at your site ever again.

Bev
Bev

I am not Bev I am Geoff but I shall never forget your stupidity.

Excellent customer service

Receiving fantastic service from flybuys travel as I'm trying to sort out a trip that won't go ahead due to COVID, with flights booked through an airline in administration. The consultant from flybuys travel has dealt with my many questions quickly and efficiently and is doing all he can to find alternative options. Much appreciated! Have booked flights with flybuys travel before and always find them good value and website easy to use.

Newy mumHunter Region, NSW

Great Inclusions and so easy

My Flybuys Travel offer to Hawaii was excellent value for money and As well as flights, accommodation it included resort fees and 2 x meals per person per day.
It was an easy, hassle free booking.
The only thing I had to do was chase my flybuys points after the holiday as they weren’t automatically added to my account - but then Covid 19 hit just as we had arrived back so it could have been overlooked.

Booking Type Accommodation and Flights

Melbourne trip

My had travel with family member to Melbourne for them to have surgery , need book some flights home so used flybys travel again, all with previous experience the site was easy to use

Booking Type Flights

Cancelled due to COVID 19.

C We had to cancel our trip due to OVID19. As far as I know we have received a credit towards a similar trip next year. We are assuming this includes the cash payment

Mich

MichSydney, NSW

Easy booking and no hassle refund

Booked my trip last year using a mix of points and credit card payment through Flybuys Travel. My trip was then cancelled due to covid but Flybuys refunded my points and helped process my cash refund from Cathay.

Mel

MelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Refund of points due to Coronavirus

Due to Coronavirus we were unable to take our trip to Sydney but flybuys quickly refunded all flybuys points I had used to pay for the hotel accomodation. I was really impressed how quickly and easy they made the refund and we will now use those points to book again when restrictions are eased.

Booking Type Accommodation
Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks FlyBuys

Booking was easy, prices were great and refund for my cancelled trip was easy, a bit slow but easy. A real shame my trip was cancelled due to Covid-19. Thank you FlyBuys for being awesome!!

Jodie R.

Jodie R.Southern and Hills, SA

Covid cancellation

Due to Covid trip cancelled given a credit which I can use at a later date booked trip with Virgin so still unsure if I will ever get that trip ,were getting points back would have been better.This is the first time this has happened maybe next time look at this.

Maggie

MaggieThe Mallee, VIC

Easy Booking

Booking experience was very good, simple and easy. I will definitely book through flybuys travel again. i got a good price and flybuy points what more could you ask for.

Booking Type Accommodation and Cruise
Sue

SueQueensland

Very help

Recently received some points back for overseas accommodation cancelled due to COVID-19. Staff member very helpful. Have been very happy with my dealings with FlyBuys and love adding to my points.

Points should be refunded

The booking itself was easier for my trip Cairns - Brisbane return 16/4 to 23/4 for my ailing mums 80th. Using flybuy points.
Unfortunately had to cancelled due to covid.
It was messy trying to address this with contacting.
I was given a credit to be used at later date.
I am feeling highly disappointed that the points were not reimbursed which would have been of more benefit during this time I am sure this would be for many.
I would much prefer the points be reimbursed to my account so could use on other things.

Booking Type Flights

looking forward to my next trip

Booking experience was very good, simple and easy to do. I am looking forward to getting away on my next trip hopefully it will be very soon so I can enjoy some warm weather.

Austin V.

Austin V.Sydney, NSW

Easy to access and great services

Booking website is really convenient. Called to change date on my booking and it was a good experience with the customer service. Recommend to use if you like flybuys points.

Dee

DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great service

i received fantastic service from fly buys for my trip
thanks so much i appreciate your service so much
I could not have managed to do this on my own and appreciate the help

pieta

pieta

Good service

Booked a flight to Perth. Covid19 got in the way. Getting a credit was relatively easy when the trip was cancelled. Not perfect as I had to chase them but still good given the current times.

Carrie

CarrieMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Assured in worrying times.

I had return flights booked to go to Phuket in April. With Covid 19 pandemic, all flights were cancelled and all international boarders closed. Flybys responded before the departure date and all points were refunded back to me.
Peace of mind!!

Booking Type Flights

Good and fast booking. Had a question and was answered promptly. I would use the service again although I don’t know if it offers the cheapest rate. Probably the same as other sites.

Booking Type Accommodation

kezhund

kezhundGippsland, VIC

Credit voucher waiting to be used.

Booked flights to Adelaide, for the ANZAC Day weekend, due to lockdown the flights were cancelled. Jetstar gave me a credit voucher to use by 28th September. Lets hope borders are open by then, so I can visit my new born grand daughter.

Vicki N

Vicki NCanberra 2600, ACT

Confused

I am not sure why I have been asked to review a flight that did not go ahead because of Covid19. I would appreciate some communication about a refund or an opportunity to rebook so that I do not lose the money paid.