Listing monitored by Luxury Escapes

4.1 (2,575)
    4.3 (3,014)
  • Trip Completed Yes (312) · No (2,767)
  • Ease of Booking
    4.6 (2,844)

Excellent Customer Service

During these uncertain times and travel been limited, I can only imagine how incredibly busy the team at Luxury Escapes are. I have had to make several enquiries regarding different escape packages I have and I have always had great communication via emails in response. While it may take a while to get a response back, this is to be expected given the sheer volume of calls and emails they must be receiving. Keep up the awesome effort team. It is appreciated.

Luxury E.Luxury EscapesSend a private message

What a lovely review to read – thank you so much for sharing with us. We look forward to seeing the escapes you go on in the future

Sandra C.
Sandra C.Sydney, NSW

Amendment to booking

I had to make an amendment to my booking. Jamie dealt with this issue immediately and very polite and helpful.

Customer service at its best

I had a booking that I needed to change and anticipated I would have to forego the trip as I had to change the dates twice during Covid. Kylie P was wonderful, outlining some options which I hadn’t anticipated. She was so helpful and a delight to deal with. A great resource and huge asset to Luxury Escapes.

Luxury E.Luxury EscapesSend a private message

Hi Helenka, thank you for your 5-star review. We are pleased to hear that Kylie was wonderful to deal with - she is indeed an asset to the team.

Great value for money

Had a great stay at Crown Metropol Perth. Kylie P was absolutely brilliant to talk to and followed through our request in a timely manner with great success. I would certainly recommend Luxury Escapes for great choices and exceptional value for money. Thanks Kylie you were wonderful!

Luxury E.Luxury EscapesSend a private message

Hi there, thank you for your 5-star review and recommendation. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Kylie and that you also had a great stay at Crown Metropol.

M B.
M B.South East Queensland, QLD

Sanctoo Suites and Villa's - Villa stay 27 July - 6 August 2022.

• +6Thumbnail

catherine Bell
catherine BellSydney, NSW

customer service-brilliant!

I dealt with a young lady called Jaime L can’t speak highly enough of her, she was friendly, polite, and very understanding of our issue. We have been with luxury escapes for a long time, always received the best customer service.

Luxury E.Luxury EscapesSend a private message

Hi Catherine, thank you for your 5-star review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Jamie and that you have always received the best service from LE.

Juscruzin
JuscruzinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

Luxury Escapes and Kylie P, you have done it again. I needed information about our holiday and straight away it was provided, you make putting our holiday together so so easy . thank you

• Incentivised Review No
Luxury E.Luxury EscapesSend a private message

Hi Juscruzin, thank you for your 5-star review. We couldn't be happier knowing that Kylie helped to make your booking experience a seamless one.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Professional client service

I would like to thank Kylie P. at Luxury Escapes Customer Support who offered excellent customer service which was professional and very helpful. My issue was resolved quickly in a courteous and friendly manner.
Thanks Kylie!

Luxury E.Luxury EscapesSend a private message

Hi Steve, thank you for your 5-star review. It's so nice to hear that you received excellent service from Kylie and that your issue was resolved quickly.

The very best customer service from Danielle K

I would like to pass on my thanks to Danielle K. Danielle was absolutely fantastic, she was very knowledgeable and extremely patient. She was calm, attentive and confident. She did everything she could to remove the stress of organising our trip. I will be asking to speak to Danielle in future because of my experience, remarkable customer service and an absolute pleasure to deal with! Thank you Danielle!

Luxury E.Luxury EscapesSend a private message

Hi there, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience with Danielle. We are glad that you found her an absolute pleasure to deal with - she is a star!

Support for changing plans

Kristine was fabulous in making sure both my problems were resolved quickly. She was happy to answer any questions and do everything it took to solve my problems. Amazing customer service!

• Incentivised Review No
Luxury E.Luxury EscapesSend a private message

Hi Emily, thank you for your 5-star review. Great to hear that you received amazing customer service from Kristine; we will pass on your lovely feedback.

Excellent consumer service

I enquired about a credit that had expired . I was under the assumption that I had a few more months to apply it . After sending a message to one of your staff Vynka, she has kindly extended my credit . Many companies rely on these credits not being applied and I was so appreciative that she considered and extended my credit . With all the losses travel companies have endured over the last two years I was very surprised to get such a positive response to my enquiry! Excellent customer service , Thankyou

Luxury E.Luxury EscapesSend a private message

Hi Steph, thank you for your 5-star review. We are very glad to hear that you received excellent service from Vynka - she is a gem!

Kaz K
Kaz KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service, easy transaction

I booked a gold coast escape online which was easy and straightforward but had changed my name by marriage following the booking. I called and spoke with Jamie L who was extremely efficient and friendly and she was able to amend my name on the booking to avoid any hassles when we checked in. This is my first Luxury Escapes trip and experience and im happy to say I am very impressed.

Luxury E.Luxury EscapesSend a private message

Hi Kaz, thank you for taking the time to send this review and for letting us know how helpful Jamie was. We will pass this on to Jamie and the team.

Megan
MeganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

We had to reschedule our holiday at the last minute and the customer support that I received was fantastic. Very helpful and constantly kept me updated. I could not fault them. Thank you!

Luxury E.Luxury EscapesSend a private message

Hi Megan, thank you for your 5-star review. We are happy to hear that your experience has been an excellent one.

Fran
FranSydney Surrounds, NSW

5* customer service and satisfaction from Jamie at Luxury Escapes.

Couldn’t fault the service and attention from Jamie at Luxury Escapes. She was helpful, polite and extremely proficient .
Would definitely book with Luxury Escapes again.

Luxury E.Luxury EscapesSend a private message

Hi Fran, thank you so much for this wonderful review of Jamie, we will pass this on. We look forward to seeing you on many more escapes.

Mitzi
MitziSydney

Great Customer Service

I would highly recommend Luxury Escapes because of their great customer service. I wanted to change the date of my hotel booking, and Josephine acted on my request promptly. Although I was not able to get my preferred dates because the hotel was fully booked, I was able to make the necessary arrangements in time.

Luxury E.Luxury EscapesSend a private message

Hi Mitzi, thank you for your 5-star review and recommendation. We are very happy to hear Josephine was great and handled your query promptly.

Meg
MegSydney, NSW

Amazing Service

Amazing service. Celeste was so helpful and attentive while booking our company trip. She was very patient, and went above and beyond to make sure our trip was successfully booked. I would recommend Luxury Escapes for great packages and easy-to-access customer service.

Luxury E.Luxury EscapesSend a private message

Hi Meg, thank you for your 5-star review and recommendation. It's so nice to hear that Celeste was very helpful and went above and beyond to assist you.