4.4 from 1,459 reviews

• Trip Completed Yes (192) · No (468)
  • Ease of Booking

KLV

KLVGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A family Luxury Escape!

I'd like to thank Vicki for helping organise a slightly more complex Luxury Escape for my family. With six adults and two children it was a marathon session to be able to arrange dates for the accommodation and then flights to match up and make it all happen. It took a several phone calls but in the end I think it'll all be worth the effort.

My only negative about the trip, and this has nothing to do with LE but with the airline, was when looking at seats we felt that as we were traveling in a group we needed to select our seats now and there was an additional cost of nearly $500. We could have left the seat selection at no extra cost until check-in 48 hours before the flight but didn't want to risk being seated apart.

Alan Gadsdon

Alan Gadsdon

Fabulous customer service from Lauren 10/10.

We were unable to secure our booking online. Lauren went out of her way to make our Grandparents/grandchildren 50th wedding anniversary adventure in Phuket happen. We can’t wait Many thanks

Donna

DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

After calling Luxury Escapes flight department, unfortunately Vicki was unable to fix my problem, however she provided excellent advice and my problem was resolved as well as could be expected.
I will be interested to see how efficiently LE deals with an insurance claim and provides necessary paper work.

Hi Donna,
We are pleased to note that Vicki provided helpful advice and we will pass on your lovely feedback.
Kind regards,

Ron H.

Ron H.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service, Great Offers & Variety

I have used Luxury Escapes for the past 3 years. I have always found the offers good value and sometimes excellent value. I don't usually call the call-centre but yesterday I needed some help with an upcoming booking.
The service I received from Alison was first rate. Alison was knowledgable, timely and had a great telephone manner. I was very impressed.

I am going to New York

I was unable to book the dates we wanted for a deal to New York. Anthony was able to do this for me and also get a better deal with an extra night. Thank you so much Anthony. I cat believe I am going to New York.

Paul

PaulIllawarra, NSW

Great service!!!

I had trouble getting the dates we wanted for our trip online but after calling and speaking to Courtney she organised everything. She was very helpful and would definitely book again with Luxury Escapes. Thanks

Great support when needed

I needed to move/cancel my confirmed hotel packages due to the Corona virus in South East Asia and a call with Nick at the support center resolved it to my satisfaction. The change include 2 different hotel packages and Nick worked with the hotels and follow up with me via email with all the new details without me involved since the very first call. I appreciate the great assistance from Nick and that’s exactly what makes me a repeat customer.

Alan Roberts

Alan RobertsSydney, NSW

Booking Service Review

After deferring my original booking date due to the bushfires I finally attempted ( several months later) to re -instate the same booking but for a later date. After several e-mails and being advised that my booking had been cancelled I was finally contacted by a guy from your support section- name of Max. He was absolutely professional, helpful and sorted out everything out expeditiously. So now I have my new booking at the later date he advised was available and I am extremely happy with Max - and Luxury Escapes once more.

Gordon W.

Gordon W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very easy

I called to make a couple of changes to my bookings, Nick was very helpful with my change requests, he made the process very easy, Cheers Nick your help was very much appreciated

Hi Gordon,
Fantastic! We love getting such wonderful reviews and feedback - it always makes us smile when our members have such a great experience. We will make sure Nick receives the feedback.

Brian Coucill

Brian CoucillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great package and hassle free booking process

I booked a 5 night boutique hotel package in London and business class airfares.
Sarah was friendly, professional and helpful. She responded promptly to my request and followed up with flight offer as promised. Would have no reservations in booking Luxury Escapes and dealing with Sarah.

Peter Jay

Peter JaySydney, NSW

Service was great

The company far exceeded our service expectations from a online travel agency. Due to health reasons our trip had to be cancelled but Vicky handled the problem quickly and professionally. I was impressed.

Booking Type Cruise

David

DavidCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Great post-trip service

On a recent trip to Queenstown, we were unable to do the scenic helicopter flight . Our request for a credit was expertly managed by Nick of Luxury Escapes. The trip was fantastic and it is a real bonus that there was no hassle managing a change of plans.

Trip Completed Yes

Jade

JadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional customer service!!

Dylan was absolutely brilliant!! He went above and beyond to help me with my booking for our wedding anniversary. I could not be happier with the help and outcome. Thank you!!

Exceptional Service

This is our sixth time purchasing a holiday package through Luxury Escapes, and once again I wasn’t disappointed. Erin was fantastic, we had to purchase several packages in order to extend our holiday, this was done with ease, the whole process completed in several minutes. Thank you Erin you were amazing, you certainly made it easy for us.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful

Erin helped us with our booking she was very understanding and helpful
We were struggling to arrange our flights and booking but she helped to guide us through
No hesitation in recommending luxury escapes if all their staff are this helpful

Exceptional customer service!

The team at LE were very friendly, professional and informative. The were understanding and offered more then one travel solution and advise. Our dream Honeymoon was booked within 5 minutes.

Ricardo

RicardoSydney, NSW

Tropica Island Package Fiji

Your representative Vicki helped me with my booking, she was very efficient in getting the exact flight and package to combine with my wishes giving me the feed back instantly to confirm our holiday.

Ross

RossCentral Queensland, QLD

My first booking experience

I have just had an excellent experience with Lauren when booking my holiday accommodation for later in the year. This was my first time booking with Luxury Escapes, and was pleasantly surprised at how easy the process was. It was very positive throughout the discussion, all queries were answered with professionalism and with great awareness of my needs. Thank you Lauren for all of your help.

Hi Ross,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback with us - we just love hearing how positive our member's experiences are! We can not wait to hear how the Escape itself goes later this year.

Allen F.

Allen F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Luxury RIP OFF Escapes

Never ever will we or any of our family use Luxury Escapes. Hotel policy on their web site claims free cancellation before 24 hrs Luxury Escapes’s answer NO REFUND. To add insult to injury a $900 penalty on top of the $1500 hotel fee if we still want to cancel due to the corona virus. I know well and truely who the virus is on this occasion. A huge crap Luxury Escapes. Never again!!!! Please spare me the crap ... we sent you a private message and we’ll look into it for you... blah blah. You have already made it crystal clear your only concern is $$$$$$$. Not people’s safety. You deserve -5 stars not 1 star.

MitchHobart, Tasmania

Disgraceful Customer Service

Since August 2019 my wife, two children and I have begged for our $4700 to be refunded due to luxury escapes allowing us to cancel our trip. No reimbursement since!

Booking Type Flights
Mitch

Absolutely hopeless. Once again I've reached out for help yesterday and as usual your promise to look into the matter to conclude the issue is met with.... Total silence. $4700 is significant for a young family!!!

Hi Mitch,
We have sent you 2 x private messages but have not had a response from you. Can you reply with your details so we can look into this further?
Kind regards,

Ianasked

Hi Can I check what is the policy of luxury escapes in the event that you cannot travel to accomodation booked in the event of being sick. Do you offer any refund, with the support of a doctors certificate? I want to check this before booking.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Ian, we suggest touching base with our support team who will look into this and provide advice to suit. Our Support team is available on 1300 88 99 00 (option 2) and 24/7.

Ian

thanks, it would much appreciated if you just detail your policy here. What is your refund policy in the instance of having a medical certificate and being unfit for travel. It would be a hotel booking. Please detail your policy. Thanks so much!

Ian

@ Luxury Escapes, just awaiting your reply.

Dianne b

Dianne basked

How many tours have been cancelled because of coronavirus?

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Dianne, at the moment we are handling everything case by case. There have been a few members on impacted tours who have been contacted directly. If you are worried about any travel for yourself please feel free to contact us on 1300 88 99 00

Linda M.

Linda M.asked

We are booked on a 22day tour leaving on the 15th of April booking reference is RBVMXBG. we would like to know if we can cancel this trip as it is very unlikely that the corona virus outbreak will be under control by then. I am hoping that the management of Luxury Escapes will give our request serious consideration. All our holidays that we have had in the past few years have been Luxury escapes and we have never been disappointed. We hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Linda,
Thank you for touching base, we would recommend touching base with our support team (support@luxuryescapes.com or 1300 88 99 00 - option 2). As each booking is unique this needs to be looked at case by case to determine the best actions.

Get an answer from our members and Luxury Escapes representatives