4.0 from 2,149 reviews

2,148 reviews
    3.7 (1,009)
    3.9 (1,236)
  • Trip Completed Yes (206) · No (1,083)
  • Ease of Booking
    4.5 (1,165)

Sad to say we are disappointed.

Nadine

NadineFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and honored refund Policy

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Nadine, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us - we really do appreciate the honesty and are glad that Tayla's excellent support made sure you had a positive experience in these challenging times

Sandy

SandySydney Surrounds, NSW

My City Scape

I booked a weekend in the city. I cant believe how easy it was to do, the assistant was very pleasant and helpful,and I was given wonderful options being as we are in uncharted waters regarding travel I fe e l confident and reasured there will be no problems down the track.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Sandy, this is so lovely to read. We do try to make the entire experience a wonderful one for our members and we are extremely happy that this is the case for you!

Find out how Luxury Escapes compares to other Booking Services

Have done numerous Luxury Escapes...

Have done numerous trips with Luxury Escapes and always been extremely happy with every aspect from start to finish. LE have also been very flexible in these COVID times which gives me even more confidence in booking with them. Special thanks to Sidonie & Harry for providing us with great service yet again.
Thanks Team!
Regs, PaulG

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Paul, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We really do appreciate the feedback - it is so wonderful to hear that you were provided with wonderful service

Guillaume A.

Guillaume A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient customer service in COVID tough times

Max was very efficient and quick to get a refund of my accommodation booking. I will purchase again from Luxury Escapes website for my next trips (as soon as possible)!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Guillaume, thank you for sharing your feedback. We're so glad to hear the team and Max were able to assist! We look forward to assisting you in the future. Kind regards, LE

LizSydney, NSW

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Liz, thank you for your kind feedback. We're glad Tom and Nicole could assist! We will follow up regarding your other booking as well. Kind regards, LE

Liz

Thanks again for your quick response. Much appreciated and awaiting your good news.

LizCoffs Harbour

Unprofessional and unethical

Booking Type Tour
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Liz, thank you for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear of the experience. Your case has been escalated for further review and our team will touch base. Kind regards, LE

Courtney T

Courtney TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Bronwyn and LE!

Bronwyn was absolutely fantastic at responding to my questions and concerns and offered a solution that worked incredibly well for my family in these times of uncertainty.
So appreciative of such amazing customer service!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Courtney, thank you for sharing your kind feedback with us! We're so glad to hear Bronwyn was able to assist you. Kind regards, LE

Trouble free change to booking

Phoned yesterday - so disappointed to have to change our plans to Mt Lofty House to celebrate my husbands birthday for 6 of us due to work related covid 19 travel restrictions - however Fretzie was so professional & quick to sort everything for us no problems at all. Many thanks you are a credit to the Luxury Escapes Team.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Leonie, thank you for sharing your lovely feedback. We're glad to hear Fretzie was able to assist you. We'll pass on your feedback to her and the team. Kind regards, LE

Leah

LeahPerth, WA

Customer Service Above and Beyond

I had issues with locating a credit I had received for a COVID 19 cancellation and I spoke with Anthony today to help me out. I found Anthony not only to be he helpful in locating my credit, but also super polite and friendly. What impressed me most was how calmly he dealt with my query in times that would be very stressful for anyone in the travel indusrty.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Leah, thanks for your lovely feedback. We're so glad Anthony could assist you and will pass on your feedback to him! Kind regards, LE

DavidPerth, WA

Excellent service from Isabel at LE

Contrary to the current media coverage in relation to some service providers in the travel industry I was fortunate enough to be able to deal with Isabel at Luxury Escapes. Isabel did not stone wall me and assisted me in coming to a very satisfactory solution to my problem. There was always efficient ,timely and clear communication from her as we worked through the issues that needed to be resolved and were brought o a conclusion with which I was more than satisfied.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Great service. Erin was very helpful and quick to resolve our issue. Thankyou.

Issue resolved quickly within an hour of getting through and no problem changing our dates after the border was being closed once again during this difficult period. Thanks again Well done

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Jeff, Erin is such a superstar (we all need them during COVID), Thank you for sharing your kind words

Defer Holiday

Spoke to Erin today concerning my up coming holiday. Erin was courteous, well informed and able to put my mind at ease concerning cancellation because of the current pandemic. I was more than happy with the level of service received this afternoon.

Booking Type Accommodation and Flights
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

What a wonderful bit of feedback to receive, thank you for sharing!

Kate

Kate

Great Service from Wendy in a complex situation

Recently I had reason to deal with Luxury Escapes to sort out a booking which had to be amended due to a series of very complicated events. I cannot speak highly enough of the service I received from the Team Leader Wendy Foerster. Wendy was able to think outside the square to sort out my dilemma, and her professionalism and can-do attitude was second to none. I was very grateful to encounter such great service and would not hesitate to recommend Luxury Escapes.
Kate, Brisbane.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Kate, we just love Wendy - she does such an amazing job helping our members and will always do all she can to ensure the best possible outcome. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Wayne Millar

Wayne MillarRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Failing to give refunds

Luxury Escapes refused the last $3800 of our refund until we lodged an NCAT claim. They ignored all correspondence until the hearing was imminent and then gave us our money. Never Again.

Booking Type Accommodation and Flights

Anita

AnitaIllawarra, NSW

Very helpful

I needed help to complete my booking. I was able to speak to a rep within a couple of minutes and she sorted my problem immediately. Excellent service. Thanks Fretzie

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

What a lovely review to read about a great experience you have had - thank you for sharing Anita.

Napier Wedding

Thank you Vicki for you help this evening securing our booking for the wedding we are attending next year in the Hawkes Bay. We are staying at Amuri Villas. Thank you Luxury Escapes for having such 5 star accommodation available on your web site perfect timing !

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Mel, what a lovely destination you have to look forward to visiting! We hope you love wine, fresh produce and plenty of sun.

Cindilou

CindilouMid North Coast, NSW

Very flexible and helpful

I have booked a holiday to Uluru during these covid times and had the unfortunate occurrence of flight cancellations. Luxury Escapes has helped me quickly and unquestioningly with the multiple times I have had to call them and change my dates. The staff are very helpful and go to great lengths to make your bookings as easy as possible. I would highly recommend this company.

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights and Tour
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Cinfilou, thank you for the wonderful feedback. We want nothing more to make sure our members enjoy their holidays and have the best experience possible. We are sorry that you could not get to travel as planned.

Great holidays and great customer service

I have had to defer our holiday to Uluru due to the Covid virus, had no trouble making a booking for same time next year. Fretzie was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Wonderful feedback Peter - thank you for Perter, We hope that you enjoy Uluru in 2021!

Pauline

PaulineSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service!

In these uncertain times of travel, the customer service team have been wonderful and accommodating with holding our booking. Thank you Luxury Escapes, we're looking forward to our trip in the future and will continue to dream of more bookings to come!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

It is our pleasure Pauline - enjoy the dreaming!

Geoff

Geoffasked

Does Product Review verify all reviewers of Luxury Escapes? There seem to be a number of recent 5 star reviews from unverified first time posters that are written in a similar style. They also describe a customer service experience many of us have not experienced as we continue to fight Luxury Escapes for the refunds to which we are entitled.

Jenny

Jennyasked

Hi there, I have booked with travel escapes last year, then was unable to travel due to lockdown and Covid. We have been given the all clear to change dates- however Can we change destination and use the money we have already invested with travel escapes to travel to another destination? I dnt think we will be travelling to Fiji from Perth any time soon. We want to go to Broome which is obviously in our travel bubble currently? Many thanks

David

This is the advice I received from LE " you can now convert your booking to Luxury Escapes credit. Your credit will be for the full amount of your booking and valid for any package on the Luxury Escapes website for a period of 18 months"

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Jenny, thanks for submitting your question. Please let us know your booking ID so our team may follow up for you. Kind regards, LE

Dawn Masked

Our booking to the Hyatt Regency on 4 Sept was cancelled by Luxury Escape. We have been told by LE that we can Rebook till 31st March 2021. This is not suitable and would like a credit voucher. How do we get this

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Dawn, what was your booking reference number and we will look into this for you

Dawn M

Hi. Thank you for your answer. Booking No HMCOEK. We live in Far North Queensland and my husband is very compromised with COVID so may not able to do this trip

Get an answer from our members and Luxury Escapes representatives