3.8 (1,440)
    4.0 (1,697)
  • Trip Completed Yes (236) · No (1,516)
  • Ease of Booking
    4.5 (1,599)

Great assistance from Nick M.

I sought assistance in cancelling a Luxury Escapes booking when my family were no longer able to join me. Nick M went the extra mile in meeting my request in these circumstances. Lucy and Saskia in the Platinum Club have also been fantastic in their assistance.

AdamB

AdamB

Great support crew

The staff are always responsive and go out of their way to make sure you're satisfied. Thank you very much Max for your speedy professionalism in helping me correct a booking payment issue.

Jan

JanSydney, NSW

Excellent, prompt assistance with my booking

I received excellent, prompt and friendly assistance from Mikaela W. She sorted out the issue with my Luxury Escapes booking very speedily and great service like this will ensure I purchase more Luxury Escapes in the future.

brooke D.

brooke D.Illawarra, NSW

DO NOT RECOMMEND - never using third party booking facilities again :(

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Brooke, we apologise for the experience you've had so far. We have escalated your booking for further review and someone will touch base via your case: 01845460.

Lisa F

Lisa F

Great deals on accommodation and helpful service throughout Covid

We've had some great stays through Luxury Escapes. We had booked for 2020 but Luxury Escapes have been good in moving the bookings and finding covid friendly alternatives. Ralph has been especially helpful.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for sharing your experience, and glad to hear it was a positive one!

Excellent Service

Booking a luxury escape to the Gold Coast for 2021 now that the border is open I found Erin to be very helpful and professional. I have no hesitation in recommending Luxury Escapes to my family and friends. Annette

Booking TypeAccommodation and Flights
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Annette, thank you for recommending us, your support is greatly appreciated. We wish you a great time at the Gold Coast for 2021!

Amy Ritchie

Amy RitchieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Adjust bookings with ease

Requested to cancel a booking and receive credit with LE instead. Clare followed up immediately and fulfilled this request with such lovely customer service. LE has by far been the easiest and quickest travel company to adjust our travel bookings with through the pandemic. Thank you!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Amy, thank you for leaving this great review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Clare. We will be sharing your feedback with the team.

Maurice B.

Maurice B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding customer service from Erin

Outstanding customer service from Erin in booking a special hotel stay in Melbourne for March 2021. She made it sooo easy, taking time to understand the reason for the stay and making sure we understood the inclusions and T&Cs - very important in a COVID-19 world!!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Maurice, it is wonderful to hear that Erin was able to provide you with the outstanding service we strive to provide all our customers. We hope you'll have an enjoyable stay in Melbourne when the times comes.

Rebooked without the hassle

Thanks so much to Raph for his prompt and professional service while rebooking our two packages which had been placed on hold due to the pandemic. We gave him our new flight dates and he made all the changes for us keeping us fully informed in the process. We are now looking forward to taking our 2020 trip in 2021 :)

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Chris, so nice to hear Raph delivered great service. We hope you'll have an amazing escape in 2021!

Sam

Sam Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Luxury Escapes

Outstanding customer service, yet again from Luxury Escapes. I’ve had to make a couple of cancellations due to covid, each time when canceling and rebooking I’ve received outstanding customer service and the problem always sorted within 24hrs. Ive booked holiday packages through them quite a few times and will continue too!
Thank you Clare for getting me rebooked!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Sam, outstanding service is what we love to hear! We wish you a wonderful time on your escapes.

Timely inbox post

After hastily deciding on a Newcastle break next week,and finding our first choice of costly accommodation booked out we were delighted to receive a last minute luxury escape arrive in my inbox. Erin was helpful and efficient in organising our accommodation and we look forward to another restful getaway with your agency.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Pat, thank you for your 5-star review. We are pleased to hear Erin was helpful and we hope you'll have an amazing time on your upcoming escape.

Excellent Service!

Thanks so much to Todd for his very prompt and professional service whilst assisting with the possible cancellation of our booking. Happy to say with the recent border news we are now very much looking forward to our trip in March.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Helen, we appreciate your 5-star review and we hope you'll have a lovely escape when the time comes in March!

Took our money then overbooked tour

Booking TypeTour
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi There, Sorry to hear that you have had a disappointing Experience. Could you please advise your booking & any reference numbers so we can follow this up for you. Kind regards, LE

worldtraveller
worldtraveller
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you for responding - you can send us your booking number via Private Inbox message (we have reached out there). So that we can look into this for you and follow up further we will need to have more detail.

Kerry

KerryMid North Coast, NSW

Re booking with my Luxury Escapes credit.

Wonderful, prompt and helpful service from Alex and Todd at Luxury Escapes in regard to booking my Luxury Escapes trip using my credit from the cancellation of my trip in June. Many thanks to both of you for making it so easy.

Booking TypeAccommodation and Flights
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Kerry, thank you for your 5-star review, we are so glad that it was a positive experience overall.

Aly

AlyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent assistance today.

After phoning last week to request to cancel an expensive hotel reservation in Queensland (we live in Victoria) we hit silence from LE re confirmation of our requested cancellation or otherwise.
I phoned Todd today and there was a resolution within 5 minutes.
Such a relief
Thank you!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Aly, thank you for your review and we are pleased to know Todd provided efficient service.

Cathy

CathyGippsland, VIC

Amazing

We were unable to book for two couples at our chosen destination. Clare called the hotel and arranged it all for us. Amazing service Clare. Thank you so much. Looking forward to our time in Tassie

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Cathy, great to hear you were happy with your booking experience. We hope you'll have a lovely time in Tassie!

Charlie

CharlieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

payment assistance

In making a booking, there seemed a glitch in making the payment. I phoned and Todd checked the account and waited as I entered information again, and confirmed payment was successful. Helpful and courteous.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you for your great review Charlie - we will be sure to pass this along to Todd (and the team).

Best deals with excellent customer service

I take this opportunity to mention that I have over the years I been with Luxury Escape and enjoyed all my holiday with one of the best deals offered.
Recently was in correspondence with Mikaela W in cancelling a holiday of mine due to a medical circumstances beyond my control.
I have to mention that Mikaela W was very professional, listened to my message advice me what had to be done for the management to access and review my request. Her communication skills with the customer is excellent and warmth in voice and thus makes the customer feel comfortable.
I wish her all the best for her future
Regards

Booking TypeTour
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Colin, thank you for sharing your feedback with us, it was certainly a wonderful review to read. Mikaela is a great member of the LE team and we will be sure to let her know how wonderful she is.

Colin
Colin

Amanda

Amanda Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Refund? Too easy!

I was annoyed at first when the error message came up when paying for the hotel package. The checkout finally gone through after 2 attempts and to my surprise the system put through 2 packages instead of 1. So I called Luxury Escape on Sunday at 5pm and expecting the worse and ready for the usual road blocks from doing a refund but Todd made it so easy for the refund and a pleasure to deal with. I was off the phone within few mins. Happy Customer!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Amanda, thank you for taking the time to leave us 5 stars. We are so glad that Todd was a pleasure to deal with and we look forward to hearing how your future escape goes

Karen S.

Karen S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect customer service

I was unable to complete a booking through the app so l rang customer service and spoke to Claire. She was extremely helpful and offered to complete the booking for me. She was prompt and efficient and has very pleasant phone manner. Thank you Claire.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Karen, We are so thankful that Claire was an amazing help - thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

drross

drrossasked

We have been contacting Luxury Escapes with no luck, they don't seem to be returning calls or emails at the moment. Very strange since they are still selling holidays. Is it possible that someone can get in touch with me regarding a refund and booking number: V7J8HB
If we don't hear from anyone in 7 days next step is to issue a chargeback with our credit provider as I'm not sure what else to do.
Will await your reply.
Thank you.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi there, we have passed on your details to our support team and someone will touch base with you soon. Thanks, LE

Karlie H

Karlie Hasked

My girlfriends and I were booked for Thailand August 2020 however due to Covid we were unable to travel. After several attempts to contact LE via email, phone and numerous generic responses our booking dates were pushed out to August 2021. We were told by LE that we had to deal direct with the airlines regarding our flights which we did and managed to get refunds. Our Booking Number: DQSNB4 is a group booking and due to several different reasons, job loss, unable to travel next year, family concerns with O.S travel etc we have tried several times to get a refund or a phone call from someone at LE who will actually listen to our individual circumstances and assist in a fair manner. We all live in Melbourne and the refund at this time is crucial. The lack of response or consideration for our circumstances have been pretty poor from LE.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Karlie, sorry to hear that you have found your experience to be poor. We will reach out to you via case 01962673. Kind Regards, LE

Shaeasked

Hoping someone can help us here!

We have been trying to seek a refund for our trip to Maldives that we were meant to go to in April 2020 (currently $10k out of pocket!). We booked this back in October 2019 (well before COVID!)

Per LE Refund Policy (i.e. prior to the redemption of the offer and during the validity period the provider of the offer ceases trading or ceases to provide the accommodation outlined in the offer.), we should have been liable for a refund, which they continually refuse even though their terms above state otherwise.

From review the hotel we were due to stay 'ceased trading' from March 17 2020 to 15th June 2020.

We feel we have been completely mislead, manipulated and forced by their staff to seek a credit note. If we had known the above (which should have been given and told to us - and it was not), we would have seeked a refund immediately.

Further to this Singapore Airlines also advised we could receive a full refund for the flight components and again we were manipulated into taking a credit (which has to be booked by December 2020), which we cannot also use as there is no way knowing when borders will open and/or it is actually safe to travel.

Can someone offer some advice on where we go from here? We have also contacted ACCC to try and get some help.

Our booking is L61O1S and 9MCZMR.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Shae, thank you for reaching out. We will escalate your cases and a team member will reach out via your cases - Case 01971274 for Accommodation & Case 01790253 for Flights

Shae

Thank you. We look forward to coming to a resolution on this finally.

Get an answer from our members and Luxury Escapes representatives