4.4 from 1,305 reviews

1,014

Wes

WesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome Service from Kat

Kat one of the Luxury team spent 2hrs with me sorting out a holiday starting in 3 weeks including flights and three resorts. She did an amazing job, highly recommended.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Insurance
Bea A.Luxury Escapes

Holiday Cancellation-refund Success

For personal health reasons I had to cancel a family holiday to Nepal. On contacting Luxury Escapes, Max a member of their Support Team politely outlined that the Luxury Escapes policy was not to accept cancellations - refunds, but Max also stated that they would contact the Tour Operator to explain the special circumstances in this matter. Two days later, Max contacted me again to confirm that the Tour Operator had agreed to the cancellation - refund credit. I have been using the Luxury Escape services for over five years and Max's voluntary action in "going the extra mile" just indicates the Company's high quality service and support to its Clients.

Suze

An Awesome!!! way to plan your holidays!!

I usually book through Luxury Escapes but this time needed more help & guidance with a family group booking. And Fretzie from LE was superb in level of service and knowledge.

Bea A.Luxury Escapes

Hi Suze,
Great to hear that Fretzie was very helpful with planning your family group holiday. We hope you'll have a lovely escape when the time comes.

Thank you, will do!!
Never easy booking a large family group, but Fretzie made it stress free and enjoyable! Great all the way LE!!

Superlative help from Wendy!
I have been dealing with Wendy for a little while sorting out a difficult and unforeseen issue for me. We booked a holiday in mid-year but have had to re-book it as well as the flights and pay a slight upgrade/change fee. Throughout all of this Wendy was fantastic and I really appreciated her help in resolving the matter. Wendy has been fantastic to deal with, very friendly and helpful. This issue luckily was able to be fully resolved and we are now back on track. This is/will be our second LE holiday, the first to Vietnam was absolutely fantastic so we are really looking forward to finally being able to take our holiday.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Booking can't get any easier

Booked 10 days in Phuket and couldn't have ask for better service.....thank you Erin. No hidden surprises or fees and all done in a matter of minutes. Will be back.
Cheers

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

What a wonderful review to receive - thank you so much for sharing Joe! It certainly makes us happy knowing that our members are receiving great service. We are looking forward to hearing about your Phuket adventures

kerryg33

kerryg33Queensland

5 Star Service!

I've never received such great service. Keep up the good work Luxury Escapes. I spoke with Mikeala who assisted in an efficient and professional manor. She put me at ease in what could have been a very stressful situation. Fantastic work.

Patricia and David

Patricia and DavidSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Outstanding customer service from Max

We would like to thank Max for the excellent customer service he provided for us. When we contacted him he responded very promptly and provided a satisfactory solution.

Hi Patricia and David,
We appreciate you leaving a 5-star review for Max - he is outstanding!

Good customer service from Mr Max

I am appreciated to get help rendered from Mr Max who had provided my enquiry about Apurva kempinski resort precisely. His service will feel better comfortable to customer needed. Keep it up Mr Max.
Last but not least, I booked this resort before my enquiry posted out .

Fernanda O.

Fernanda O.Tasmania

Amazing customer service from Joshua!!

Im writing to say that I had the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE provided from your staff Joshua. He did all his best to help me booking my dream birthday escape and that was the reason I end up made my booking with Luxury Escapes.

I already told all my family and friends about my great experience and advised then to look first on Luxury Escapes website when they plan a holiday.

Im looking forward to go on dream birthday holiday!!

TLOR

TLOR

Serious issues with flight upgrade and qantas points

Hi There,
Sorry to hear that you have experienced these issues on your recent Luxury Escape. We will send you a private message to get more details to investigate this further.
Kind Regards,

Sophia

SophiaSydney, NSW

We love the excellent services from Erin!

We have tried to book our family holiday to Dubai, Erin has helped us to choose the most economic plan airline without compromising the comfort. Erin also showed her expertise in managing trips for customers giving all information customers would like to know from staying hotel, arranging airline tickets to managing travel insurance etc. Excellent work, thank you Erin!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

It sounds like you really had the best service from the amazing Erin - isn't she great! Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we really appreciate it.

Peter W

Peter WPerth, WA

Outstanding Service from Erin

Booked a deal at Berkley River Lodge including flights. Erin is outstanding - so helpful, knowledgeable and efficient. She phoned back when promised, confirmed and responded to my emails. We have done a number of holidays with Luxury Escapes, both online and via your sales team. Excellent service - keep it up.
Peter W

Hi Peter,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a great review about our Brilliant Erin. We are so happy to hear you were able to enjoy her wonderful service!

SuzyGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not an enjoyable experience

Booking Type Cruise and Flights
SuzyG

Well I have to say that I have had a great response to my issues. Someone responded to my concerns straight away and all issues have now been resolved. I am very happy with the results and now looking forward to our cruise.

Ruth B

Ruth BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Sales Support from Erin

Erin made it easy to decide on the Berkeley River resort holiday. Her attention to detail, courtesy, and product knowledge left no questions in our minds. Thanks Erin, for your great service! Ruth B.

Booking Type Accomodation

Great after sales support from Max!!

Max went over and above in providing great customer support when we needed help to change dates for the second time within a week of our booking. He quickly adjusted the dates for us again and we are glad that we chose Luxury Escapes to book our Holidays!

Excellent customer service.

Tried booking on line with a few difficulties processing my order. These were promptly fixed by Nick who also listened and documented further requests, passing these on to Erin for follow up. Erin was in contact the next day and was able to help me with my requests quickly and effectively. Both Nick and Erin were friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Great customer service.

Booking Type Cruise

Booking

Booked over the phone all went well it was easy and the operator was great price was the same also offered options like travel insurance and flights which was good

Helpful Max

I had difficulties trying to book a date for my trip and Max was extremely helpful and communications were great. Very responsive to all my emails. He really tried his best to help me out. Outstanding customer service. I have bought a few packages from Luxury Escapes and their deals have always been good. Whenever there's a problem the customer service team is always very helpful. Great company overall.

Hi May,
Thank you for your great feedback. We are so glad to hear that Max's service was outstanding, he is a real asset and we will make sure he knows it!

Robert Evans

Robert EvansGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top marks Erin.

The booking process via a phone call to Erin at Lux Escapes for a booking in January was seamless.....simple, quick and friendly, all done in a few minutes....top marks Erin.

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous holiday

Could not fault tour of Egypt. Our tour guide was exceptional. Accommodation perfect. Itinerary was amazing.
We never had a concern all we had to do was enjoy trip which we certainly did.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Hi Jenny,
Egypt is a beautiful destination - glad to hear you had an amazing tour.

Sisco Navarro

Sisco Navarroasked

I booked a package 3 days ago and wanting to cancel it I sent a mail to support@luxuryescapes.com but get no answer. I tried to call the Thai customer support number but nobody takes the phone. What else can I do to make this cancellation effective? Thank you.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Sisco, we are following up now to process your cancellation request. Keep an eye on your emails within the next few minutes for an update. Kind regards, Luxury Escapes

Dianne CHaytor

Dianne CHaytorasked

want to book our dates to kHAO LAK. Please advise as cant find anywhere on your website to do so

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Dianne, feel free to contact our support team to assist via 1300 88 99 00 (select option 2) or support@luxuryescapes.com

Jacykim

Jacykimasked

Hi we are booked on a Europe river cruise in October with luxury escapes just wondering if anyone has already done it. I am concerned about quality of the boat and sight seeing trips. They had two in September this year. Has anyone done it?

Sharon
Sharon

Sorry!

Kass
Kass

I haven't done it however do a lot of research to see if it will suit you. You can google the name of the boats and read reviews. We decided not to do it as too regimented for us, we like to sleep in for one thing.

Helen B.
Helen B.

We have also booked the European river cruise in October, would be interested to know how, the September ones went.

Get an answer from our members and Luxury Escapes representatives