3.9 (1,567)
    4.1 (1,835)
  • Trip Completed Yes (242) · No (1,646)
  • Ease of Booking
    4.6 (1,733)

Meredith BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loz you are a Legend!

Thank you Loz SO much! You have seriously gone over, above and beyond to help us with 3 Club room bookings at the Hilton Gold Coast. I cannot express enough gratitude for your friendly, helpful and positive approach today in assisting us with this booking which did not look possible when trying to do so online before speaking with you. Whoever is in charge of the recruiting of the LE team certainly select those who have a 'CAN DO' approach. Thank you sincerely Loz again for everything!

Booking TypeAccommodation
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Meredith, thank you this was such a lovely review to read and we'll pass this on to Loz - what a star! We hope you'll have a great stay at the Hilton when the time comes.

Marcia

MarciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wedding Anniversary Luxury Escape

Due to Covid last year, we were unable to stay in Khao Lak, so with our credit we rebooked a holiday on the Gold Coast . Apparently when we booked there was an error in our accommodation & Wendy was very helpful to amend the situation without any further costs. We appreciated all the effort that Wendy has taken to make our holiday more enjoyable. We have booked with Luxury Escapes on many occassions & have found that they look after clientele, not like other travel companies. Thank you again, Happy Travellers Marcia & Michael Casey

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Marcia & Michael, thank you for the wonderful review. We really appreciate the kind words and feedback that you have provided.

Cecily

CecilySydney, NSW

Very professional

After Jetstar cancelled our flights twice luxury escapes managed to get our accomodation moved to the new dates. Very nice lady very helpful. No additional costs and the process made easy by luxury escapes.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

HI Cecily, wonderful to hear. Thank you for sharing with us

Find out how Luxury Escapes compares to other Booking Services

Would only use Luxury Escapes!

We had to reschedule our trip due to Covid lockdown in Auckland and was lucky enough to speak with Max. He was the most helpful and understanding travel person I’ve ever dealt with. He didn’t hesitate in helping us secure new dates and made what could’ve been a frustrating process so easy. In future I will only book holidays through Luxury Escapes simply for the amazing customer service!!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Georgia, Thank you for leaving us some stars. We love hearing feedback, particularly when our team members are doing such a fantastic job at providing great support. We can not wait to see where you escape to in the future

Joyful

JoyfulPerth, WA

Help when desperately needed

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

What a lovely review to read. Thank you for taking the time to share with us

Gail Baker

Gail BakerGoldfields, WA

Fantastic personalised service from Emma

I have had the pleasure of enjoying holidays booked with Luxury Escapes over several years.
Our last booking was on the day WA went into lockdown. I was delighted when my phone call was answered very quickly, especially being a Sunday.
Emma was able to organise a credit to be used in the next 18 months.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Gail, thank you for sharing your experience, and we are very happy it was a positive one.

Devo

DevoSydney, NSW

Urgent change of date excellent service

Arrived at the Resort on incorrect date which (my mistake).
Phoned Luxury Escapes with urgent request within 7 days of initial booking.
It was attended to immediately, the staff member was finishing work in 5 minutes but acted on my request and said she wouldn’t be able to phone back re the confirmation but would pass it on to her colleague. This was all completed within 20 minutes. Very impressive professional service. Thank you. Pam

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Pam, thank you for this great review. So nice to hear the team was able to resolve your queries promptly.

TamaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Friendly and helpful from the start.... Cannot wait to book another LE

From the very start, friendly and helpful service. Felt the immediate faith in Luxury Excapesonest company. During the Covid pandemic, all at LE and third parties, have been so accommodating!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Tamara, thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review. It really makes us happy knowing you've had a positive experience with us.

Tamara

oh, sorry - i see there is a typo on the end of Escapes - i wonder if i can edit this word? it's important Luxury Escapes is correct

Kat was very pleasant and helpful, we appreciate the credit and being able to book another trip

I spoke with Kat who was very pleasant and helpful to deal with. Kat quickly provided a credit for a booking we could not use due to COVID, for which we wanted to use immediately to book another Luxury Escape offer, and offered assistance on how to use the credit for our next booking and even offered to make the booking for us if we wished or help if we needed it. A tricky travel time for all and we appreciate being able to get a credit and use this for another booking, thank you.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Jillian, great to hear you found Kat was pleasant to deal with and she provided a good outcome for you.

Erin W

Erin WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service by Mikaela W

I had made a booking last year during VIC 2.0 COVID lockdown and thought now was the right time to redeem it, but unfortunately the hotel was only offering Tues/Wed bookings (not helpful)
Amazing service was provided by Mikaela, helping me solve the issue and was able to issue me with a credit to use the money I paid on another escape hopefully soon!
Thanks Mikaela for your help!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you for the wonderful review Erin - it is so great seeing Mikaela provide our members with such a great service.

Still trying to get $10,000 back for hotels we can't visit

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Mohamed, this has been escalated for further review and we'll touch base via your case: 02062849.

Counting the days

Needed to amend booking and Emma was great, giving amazing service to achieve my amendment to booking. Thanks Emma, hoping things go smoothly now with our booking. Again thanks Luxury Escapes.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Maz, it's so nice to hear Emma provided amazing service and helped amend your booking. We hope you'll get to enjoy your escape soon.

MHJN

MHJNNew South Wales

Customer service

Received 18 months credit which is awesome!
Loz was great to deal with! No stress!
Amazing service, polite and prompt email.
Thank you for your help.
I can’t wait for planning next trip with luxury escapes!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi there, so pleased to hear Loz provided exceptional service! We can't wait to see where your next escape takes you.

Credit received thank you

Credit received for cancelled OS package, thank you for your assistance Cassie. Hopefully package availability will improve over the next few months for substitute holiday a little closer to home.

Booking TypeAccommodation
Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Caren, glad to hear you are happy with the outcome provided by Cassie. We hope you'll get to enjoy an escape closer to home soon.

Luxury escapes for the WIN!

Abby was an absolute pleasure to deal with.. her service and assistance was really amazing!! Customer focused, not centered on simply taking money from customers. We will be back!! Thank you!

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad to have your support, it means so much!

Olay

OlaySydney, NSW

Luxury Escapes

Thank you Emma, your helpful approach is much appreciated.

Booked and paid for a 3 day stay in a suite at a Hunter Valley resort, and our friends did the same.

We could not see how to link the two bookings so they could be on the same dates and be close to each other.

I called Luxury Escapes Support and spoke to Emma who could not have been more helpful.

She emailed our friends to check that they also wanted the bookings linked and once they confirmed requested the resort to locate us in suites as close together as possible.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Olay, thank you for taking the time to share a fantastic review about your experience and feedback on Emma's support. We look forward to hearing about how your getaway goes with your friends!

John B

John BSydney, NSW

Awful Customer Service

Had urgent change of booking required. Was told that a reply would come in 24 hours. I got no reply by either phone or to my emails. Rang customer service and opted for call back. Never received call back. Called again and stayed on line for nearly two hours (only 7 in queue) then got cut off as I was first in line. Called back and was again 7 in line - gave up. Emailed again - no reply. Lost booking, lost money. Never again.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi John, we are very sorry you've had this experience. We are looking into this further and we'll touch base via email case: 02058467

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thanks Max for returning my call in a busy lockdown again time & explaining the book again on my package when dates known .
It’s my first time with Luxury Escapes & a quick fix gives confidence for future bookings .

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Marg - we are so happy to hear that Max was wonderful.

Lizzy

LizzyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer care

Luxury Escapes are extremely good value and excellent to deal with if a problem with your booking arises
Max dealt with a problem I had regarding a change of dates for my booking that I was unable to adjust myself
He was very helpful and handled my re booking very quickly
Will definitely use Luxury Escapes again

Many Thanks

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Lizzy, thank you so much for leaving a 5-star review. We are pleased to note your experience with Max was excellent. We look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Brilliant

Needed to cancel some bookings within the seven day limit. Couldn’t get them on the phone but eventually received a call from Max. Couldn’t have been more helpful. Great service.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi there, thank you for your 5-star review. Happy to hear Max was very helpful with your query.

Marko

Markoasked

Hi,

We purchased 2 overseas hotel packages in February last year for our RTW trip but due to the pandemic have not been able to use them. My partner and I are both not working and I suspect due to financial reasons will not be travelling overseas in the near future. I originally applied to get a refund but were only offered future dated credits, but given we are not working we need the money more than future credits. I have heard from friends that Luxury Escapes is refunding some people in certain circumstances. Could our request for a refund please be reconsidered given the hardship we are currently experiencing?

Thanks, Mark

Booking ID: V1RTQX (Singapore) &
Booking ID: 94F1IT (Bangkok)

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Marko, thank you for reaching out. We will look into this for you and reach out via email. Kind Regards, LE

Sandra V.asked

Hi,

I purchased a package in February last year and due to the pandemic have not been able to use it. I am now pregnant and will not be travelling with a child in the near future. I have tried to get a refund but I keep being told that I can only get credit, with a baby on the way I need the money more than the credit. From what I've read and understand, LE is refunding some people and not others, which I find unfair. I would like a full refund and would be happy to book again when circumstances change.

Booking number is D95T0R

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Sandra, thank you for reaching out. We will escalate this for you and have the team look into your request. Kind Regards, LE

Sandra V.

Thank you to Cassandra who reached out promptly and sorted out my refund.

Sandraasked

I purchased a luxury escape in June 2020 with a validity period of 9 months until end of March 2021. Our original attempt to book for August 2020 was impacted by Victoria’s lockdown, which were not lifted until December 2020 after which we rebooked for March 2021. Now with SA closing its border to Victoria yet again with no end or review date announced, we face the prospect of not being able to travel or rebook in the validity period. I’m told by Katherine who I spoke to today that we have to wait to see if the border restrictions are lifted and even then we are relying on the generosity of the supplier to be willing to extend the offer. I think it it rather perverse for LE to be selling these products knowing that people’s ability to use them is severely limited and not offering any flexibility in the circumstances. We have effectively has 3 months in which to choose dates not 9. And in my mind a luxury escape doesn’t involve having to quarantine for 2 weeks on arrival or until a negative test result, irrespective of whether borders reopen before then. Surely LE can extend some compassion and common sense to those who’ve done all in their power to comply with the conditions? It feels like I’d be better off calling the hotel directly as I’d likely get more compassionate response than someone reading from a script. Failing that, I will have to seek a reverse charge from my credit card company.

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Hi Sandra, Sorry to hear that you have had this experience with LE. Could you please provide your booking number and we will look into this for you.

Sure. It’s F88J9J

Luxury E.Luxury Escapes

Thank you Sandra, we will reach out via email

Get an answer from our members and Luxury Escapes representatives