Verified🏆 2024 Award

Trip Completed Yes · No
4.4
4.5
Professional, knowledgeable customer service
Quick to respond to queries
Helpful when issues arise

6,439 reviews
Ray K
Ray KLaunceston, TAS2 posts
 Pinned

Amazing Bali offer with great inclusions!

We booked 3 rooms, an all-inclusive package at the Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort. The resort and inclusions were nothing short of outstanding! The resort was top-notch and comfortable, the service was amazing, the food was superb, fresh, and well-presented. I would highly recommend this resort to anyone wanting an above-average Bali experience in a great location!!

The service from Luxury Escapes was great. Initially, there was a minor hiccup, but this was resolved very efficiently by Jennifer C and Riley L. We were thankful for their involvement and the professionalism of LE. It made the stay even more enjoyable!! Thank you!

This is our third escape with Luxury Escapes. Their packages are great and I would recommend them to anybody.

• Trip Completed: Yes
  • Booking Type: Accommodation
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
Luxury Escapes   DM

We're thrilled to hear about your amazing experience at Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort! Thank you for your kind words about the resort and the outstanding service. We appreciate your feedback on our team, especially Jennifer C and Riley L, and we're delighted to have made your stay even more enjoyable. We look forward to providing you with more fantastic escapes in the future

Maryrose Smith
Maryrose Smith3 posts

Luxury escape

Had booked Luxury escape for May for my husband’s 70 but unfortunately had to cancel for treatment Kylie was so helpful and very understanding and made it very easy for me so Thankyou hopefully I will still be able to reschedule in November. Show details
Eleanor M.
Eleanor M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Thank you Kylie M for your assistance and as always efficiency in trying so hard to get a resolution to my request. Very much appreciated Show details
john w.
john w.Perth, WA

Good customer service

Anjelica handled my enquiry quickly and efficiently. Good customer skills were evident. Has always been pretty easy dealing with LE on the phone Show details
George Melbourne
George MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC33 posts

Loved it

Lisa B - was super helpful over the phone and amended our accommodation dates without any headaches .. Thankyou again Show details
Graham Randell
Graham Randell

Exemplary Service

Amazing service provided today by Shubham.H. Everything was sorted out and I am very grateful for the correction of a mistake I made. I will be recommending Luxury Escapes and the exemplary service you provide to my family and friends. Thank you so much. Kind regards Graham Randell Show details
David B.
David B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Prompt assistance

Iris wasfantastic and provided very prompt assistance. Love your work! Show details
Michael C
Michael C

Change of personal account details

Angela S was able to help me change my email address so thank you. I have changed probably 150 logins and most were able to be done on line with sms or email verification. This appears not to be possible on Luxury Escapes. It takes an email but would be easier not to have to bother a staff member.
Jeffrey D

Bonita was great helping with change of flights, thank you. Show details ·  1
Mark
Mark

Satisfied customer of Luxury Escapes

Booked accomodation for two cities. Luxury Escapes had great options [with some exclusive perks] any customer series enquiries were dealt with fast and professionally by ‘Rosemary N'. Show details ·  1
Kristy
KristyPerth, WA2 posts

Booking issue

Spoke with Danielle after messing up my booking and she was fantastic! Managed to get us booked in and able to continue our stay as planned. Dealing with Danielle has definitely given me reassurance that if there are any issues with your booking, LE will go above and beyond to help.
Highly recommend LE escapes and honestly cannot thank Danielle enough- professional, friendly, prompt and efficient. Show details ·  2
Pegasus Girl
Pegasus Girl3 posts

Information on changing my bookings

Very happy with answers to my questions regarding my 3 luxury escapes which are coming up in July. Lychota was very helpful and prompt in replies to me.
I will continue booking with Luxury Escapes.
Thankyou Lychota. Show details ·  1
Kerry B.
Kerry B.

Booking

Incredible service by Jennifer C

Could not ask for more, and so satisfied with support and follow up Show details ·  1

Hi Luxury Escapes
We have made a booking for the Tarras beach resort in Malaysia and now need to cancel it. It is within 7 days, and therefore refunds to point of purchase is permitted. The booking is for January 2024. I've gone to Manage Booking who told us to call a number. We have contacted you through phone, although never got a call back, and have emailed your support line, and didn't receive a response either. We would like this to be resolved as soon as possible. We have used LE before, and I'm disappointed being given the run around. Can you follow this through for me as I need to cancel within the 7 day window.

Connie19

Hi there please find below
Booking ID: 9139614379228
Regards Norbert

Connie19

Hi there need to request phone call from you now as I’m just not getting any resolution with my problem

Eve
Eve

Hi I would like to read some reviews of Spain, Portugal, Morocco 22, day tours please.

Luxury Escapes   DM

Hi Eve, thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we do not have any reviews to share on this particular tour from Product Review. We suggest contacting our Tours Concierge on 1300 88 99 00

Janne B.
Janne B.

How can I change my email address in the app

Luxury Escapes   DM

Hi Janne, apologies for the delayed response. To have your email address changed this needs to be actioned via our support team - 1300 88 99 00 (option 2) or support@luxuryescapes.com

About Luxury Escapes

Luxury Escapes is a booking service that lets you book hotels and resorts, tours, flights, experiences, and travel insurance. The company started in Melbourne in 2013, but has grown to have major offices in Australia, New Zealand, India, the US, and the UK.

They have 24/7 customer service, a best price guarantee, and features like local travel guides and exclusive offers when you book.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Luxury Escapes’ customer service was second to none, with reviewers saying that representatives were professional and knowledgeable.
  • They also said that their communication was efficient and their queries were responded to quickly.
  • According to reviews, the overall process was smooth, with reviewers saying that staff were helpful and resolved any issues that arose.
CategoryDaily Deals / Group Buying Sites and Booking Services