2Mann Travel

3,044 reviews
Hardeep S.
Hardeep S.

Flight booking

All thanks to rupa for provided me all the valuable information regarding my flight. I would recommend to everyone… Show details
Manoj
Manoj

Got phenomenal assistance from Rupa

Rupa give a phenomenal assistance for booking flight make everything easy Show details

Himanshi

Himansi did a very professional job and very helpful through out the process of booking Tickets. Show details
Naveen
Naveen2 posts

Best customer service

Good customer service,sound knowledge and very helpful Himanshi tayagi. Five star Show details
pooja S.
pooja S.

Best service

Very cooperative and polite .she answered all queries .thanks Latika Show details
Ajaydeep
Ajaydeep
  Fair Incentive

Rupa your service is super n help lot to finding best price.
Gagan
GaganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks Rupa !

“Five stars all the way! The service, the product, and the overall experience were outstanding. I will definitely be a repeat customer and will recommend them to everyone I know.”
Rupinder
Rupinder2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Too good customer service , well behaviour and explained all the details and condition for the ticket in well organised manner . Good job rupa Show details
Bina
Bina

Flight booking

Flight booking to India was assisted by Himanshi Tyagi and she catered to the requirements quite well. Show details
Ease of Booking
Sonal.s
Sonal.s2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Mann Travel is a good Travel Agent and all staffs give very respectful answers. Himanshi Tyagi is a very good person who gave me very good response and reasonable price for tickets.
Thanks to all staff members. Show reply
Rupinder
Rupinder2 posts

Himanshy

Himanshy Tyagi is very good in marketing and very cooperative Show details
Uday K.
Uday K.

Service experience

Best experience with Rupa. I got my ticket in a good price
Resham
Resham

Great booking

I recently had the pleasure of booking my vacation through Piyush Bharti, and I couldn't be more impressed with the service provided by Piyush. From start to finish, the experience was seamless and stress-free, thanks to Piyush expertise and dedication. Show details
Manpreet V.
Manpreet V.Victoria

very bad

Very bad customer service. I travelled to India with my 2 kids on December 28/12/23 from Melbourne to Chandigarh. As my connected flight from Delhi to Chandigarh got cancel and In the midnight I faced a lot of problems with my kids. Indigo said they have refunded me money to Mann travels as I bought ticket form them. But when I connected to Mann travel from India, no response. I called when I came back, They said they can't give me a refund. As this is airline side. While doing booking, they are very sweet, but if we stuck or want refund then no reply. This happened to me for the second time. Till today, I could not get any refund for my 3 tickets, that I booked with them from Delhi to Chandigarh. Show details

Sydney reviewer

Hi, Can I get your best price on First Class and Business seats flying SYD-LON return PAR-SYD on Emirates and Singapore airlines, or other top airline with the best luxury seats? Ex approximately April 25th returning approx May 30th or 31st, flexible dates. Thanks.

Any response?

Mum Nick

Hi Mann. When will you refund my entire amount? Why don't you answer my emails or calls?

Abi
Abi
V K.

They are ripping off customers. Did you take it to tribunal or report these people? Everyone should start reporting them to authorities.

Neha K.
Neha K.

I Bought 2 tickets from your agency for Singapore Airlines which was flying on 02/09/2020, but due to travel restrictions i got email that your flights SQ238 has been cancelled . I need refund on tickets i have also contact to Singapore airlines they told me your ticket will we refund . you need to talk to your travel agent. When you will contact us and when you will give refund.

Mum Nick

Hi Neha...I too had same issue...Mann is not giving me full refund. I booked with Thai.. infact Mann has kepb$816 and now they won't answer my phone or queries

Delreen C.
Delreen C.

Yes like my review they are ripping off people. Took our money and now asking me to contact aeromexico for refund whist my money of $1,856 was taken by Mann Travel in 2020.

About Mann Travel

Mann Travel is a travel booking service that lets you book flights and hotels all over the world, and searches for the best deals so that you can plan a trip that works for you.

If you’re organising group travel, say with your family or a group of friends, then Mann Travel can also simplify the booking process and organise your flights and reservations for you, whether you’re travelling with 10 people or 100 people.

Through Mann Travel, you’ll have a travel expert to help you plan your trip, you’ll be able to track the status of your booking at any time, and you’ll have ongoing support throughout your journey.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Mann Travel’s customer service team was exceptional in providing all the information needed to know about certain kinds of travel, and giving customers all the options available to them so that they could make an informed decision about what worked best for them.
  • They also found that they could access competitive deals by booking through Mann Travel, compared to other booking agents.
  • Reviewers appreciated the transparency of the company, saying that there were no hidden fees and charges, and that they knew exactly what they were paying for.
CategoryBooking Services