Mann Travel

Satisfied!

Mann travel is the best travel agency. I booked my flight through mann travel, ronnie helped me booking my flight to india on the phone. Fully satisfied.He answered all my questions. Thanks ronnie!

Thanks Ronni

Thanks Mann travel agent named Ronni to provide me a excellent and friendly service with good price.i will recommend Mann travel to my family and friends . once again Thank you .

Rashmi

Rashmi is the best representative I very happy to deal with her thank you very much I get best price with her she is best best hard worker for maan travel

smooth process

I called Mann travel this morning to book tickets for my parents was delt with professional and perfect the process was smooth and easy , Rashmi was perfect in her role, she deserve 5 *****

Straight forward flight booking

I had a complex arrangement of flights to book so I used Mann Travel for the first time. I was able to get exactly what I wanted and at a better price than I could have found by myself. There were some technical issues with the payment system but the team were able to navigate this. When the airline changed my flights, I was promptly contacted and asked to authorise the new booking (Mumtaz)

Really helpful and Professional

They are good at service and prompt response.
I do recommend them for their service.

Mumtaz was who I was dealing with, and she was up to the mark in service and regular updates for my flight details.
Thank you so much for your help.

Sahil

Great job by sahil. Thanks for helping. Excellent customer service. I will recommend Mann travel to my friends also. Thanks for finding us a suitable dates. Thank you so much.

Best service

Specially thanks to Rashmi for giving me best deals for overseas air tickets really appreciated thanks.
Mann travel always providing better deals as compare with other competitors in Melbourne. Thanks

Excellent service

Changed date of my tickets and Mumtaz helped with transition. Didn’t take a minute, no hassle. Great service provided by them. I Would recommend and will use service in future.

Thanks mumtaz.

Mumtaz was really helpful. Thanks for letting us know for the change of timings and getting back to us very quickly. Thanks mann travel for the good services provided by you.

Trip Completed Yes

Thanks Priya for the help

Hi Priya, thanks for your help today on such a short notice. Quick action and prompt response. Many thanks.
Will definitely be recommending to all my family and friends for future.
Regards

Anil Arora

Always Best Price for Tickets

Great job by Dipanshu , always end up getting best price . Very helpful in providing flexible days and best prices which fits your need .

Thanks for you rhelp mate , keep up the good work .

Good job

It was excellent customer service provided by Mumtaz. I recommend everyone to book a ticket from Mann travel. I happy to give you 5 stars. Next time I will definitely book the ticket from Mann travel.

Trip Completed Yes

Good job

Excellent work by Rashmi in finding suitable dates and times and being professional throughout.
Its great experience for customer when you have employees well trained and customer centric always. There can be slightly cheaper elsewhere but finding something suitable with reasonable price is helpful.
Keep it up.

Excellent customer service

Booking Type Flights

Worst ever experience. Don,t waste your time

Just to let you guys know, I just had the worst ever experience with your team.

I am planing a trip to US
AKL>LAX>JFK>HNL>AKL
Yesterday after wasting close to 5 hours one of your reps Abhinav Singh, when I was about to pay for tickets Abhinav advised that no checkin luggage is allowed on LAX>JFK Sector and If I need that I will need to pay $100 extra.
I was taken aback after spending close to 5 hours I was given that information at the last moment. He asked me to get back within 24hours for the price he offered me.

Today to make things worse, Sourav one of your Sr. Ticketing agents said that the price given was no longer valid.

This by far is the worst ever experice I had for booking flights and will not suggest Mann Travels to anyone.

Booking Type Flights

overall it has satisfactory answer

All things are good but in case of domestic airline to international airline time connectivity is quit weak. So please update it. And the duration of layover or halt time need to be managed.

Trip Completed No

Best service by varun dutta

One of the best service by varun dutta I would highly recommend this blog to everyone for further booking in future keep it buddy thanks and sorry varun I took long time in booking the tickets

Good customer service

Did you encounter any unexpected or additional fees after you made the booking?
What did you book, and how was your experience? Did it meet your expectations?
International air ticket, good experience with reasonable price.
If applicable, how easy was it to adjust or cancel your booking?
There was no need of cancellation of booking.

nice communication skills.

The entire ticket booking process was smoothly conducted by Sahil. Thanks Sahil. really appreciated. I got my desired tickets on budget and within time frame. Looking forward to recommending to friends.