Mann Travel
Listing monitored by Mann Travel

Pros

Helpful customer care team
Can get competitive deals
Transparent pricing

4.8 (1,050)
  • Trip Completed Yes (217) · No (740)
  • Ease of Booking

Ritika Kaushal great job

Ritika has helped me and provided a excellent fare for my travel. I always chooses mann travel for my travel to overseas and I always had a smooth experience with them. Thank you Ritika.

Isher
IsherGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best service

We have just booked 3 flights with Mann travels and we were dealing with Vishal Mehra and he provided us the best service. Best prices and very polite and gentle . Surely will come back to mann travels.

Trip Completed No
Booking TypeFlights

Wonderful services.

Wonderful service by Aastha I recommend everyone to go through the Mann travels. she is very helpful and supportive. She cleared our each doubts very patiently and politely. Thanks Astha

Easy booking with Lalita Dhiman

This was the first time ever using a travel agency for travel. Lalita Dhiman explain to me everything in details extremely satisfied with her job. Great experience highly recommended thanks

Tam
TamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy booking with Himanshi Tyagi

she gave good explanation and listed the requirements perfectly. Helpful staff always attended first call. Thanks for your good service. I refer to all my friends to book their tickets from them.

There Custmer service is very good.

They give all explanation and things needed. Helpful staff always attended first call. Thanks for your good service. I refer to all my friends to book their tickets from them.

Very clearly explained to get the correct flight.

My expectation is full filled. Kamini's approach is well appreciated. I am booking air ticket with Mann travels for the past 18 years. All ways the service is best. I can recommend to my friends.

Great service provided by Saurabh Singh !!!

Great experience. Good customer service and result . He followed up and provided options . He provided great customer service . We will recommend the service to other friends. Calm and thorough. Definitely will use their service again

Excellent service

Brilliant service, Got my ticket booked in very affordable price. Miss Ritika kaushal assisted me really well. They had really cooperative staff. Definitely recommend to all my friends and family.

Manisha
ManishaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sahil dhiman gave us the best service.

Sahil dhiman is very good on providing the services.he talks very nicely, also explained very well. Very happy with his service. He quit fare as well. Also gave us to many options to choose. Thank you so much.

Kamini verma

Hi I booked the tickets with mann travel. I spoken with Kamini verma. She helped us with great service. She is so kind and she gave us all the information required.

Stanley
StanleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Mumtaz was very helpful , polite and respectful. Great customer service. Ensured that I was aware of change in flight details. Excellent service. Will highly recommend to my family and friends.

Find out how Mann Travel compares to other Booking Services

Really recommend to book tickets with Maan travel. Harshad is such a nice . He explained me everything very well.

Really recommend to book tickets with Maan travel. Harshad is such a nice . He explained me everything very well and provided me very good service.Giving 5 ⭐️ to harshad and Maan travel

Aniket is very polite and helpful while buying tickets for my parents

Highly Recommend
Aniket is very nice and polite
Explained everything is very well, provide me all the options about the tickets.
Great service, Next time we will definitely be in touch with Mann Travel

Avneet kaur

Avneet kaur you are wonderful and I like the way you assist me to booking my tickets . I like Mann travels you guys a good ad bunch of helping people.thanks

Mum Nickasked

Hi Mann. When will you refund my entire amount? Why don't you answer my emails or calls?

Abi
Abi
V K.

They are ripping off customers. Did you take it to tribunal or report these people? Everyone should start reporting them to authorities.

Neha K.
Neha K.asked

I Bought 2 tickets from your agency for Singapore Airlines which was flying on 02/09/2020, but due to travel restrictions i got email that your flights SQ238 has been cancelled . I need refund on tickets i have also contact to Singapore airlines they told me your ticket will we refund . you need to talk to your travel agent. When you will contact us and when you will give refund.

Mum Nick

Hi Neha...I too had same issue...Mann is not giving me full refund. I booked with Thai.. infact Mann has kepb$816 and now they won't answer my phone or queries

suresh t.
suresh t.asked

Flights to Chennai

Get an answer from our members and Mann Travel representatives

About Mann Travel

Mann Travel is a travel booking service that lets you book flights and hotels all over the world, and searches for the best deals so that you can plan a trip that works for you.

If you’re organising group travel, say with your family or a group of friends, then Mann Travel can also simplify the booking process and organise your flights and reservations for you, whether you’re travelling with 10 people or 100 people.

Through Mann Travel, you’ll have a travel expert to help you plan your trip, you’ll be able to track the status of your booking at any time, and you’ll have ongoing support throughout your journey.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Mann Travel’s customer service team was exceptional in providing all the information needed to know about certain kinds of travel, and giving customers all the options available to them so that they could make an informed decision about what worked best for them.
  • They also found that they could access competitive deals by booking through Mann Travel, compared to other booking agents.
  • Reviewers appreciated the transparency of the company, saying that there were no hidden fees and charges, and that they knew exactly what they were paying for.