Mann Travel

• Trip Completed Yes (126) · No (384)
  • Ease of Booking

Shantanu

ShantanuCanberra 2600, ACT

Disappointing service

Dev R.

Dev R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poorest service

Very poor service, I was blind in trusting them. When you buy tickets from them they promise you for better service but once you pay they are totally different. I bought ticket in March and it has been 5 months they even not bothering me to respond even when I called them this morning one of their employee denied to tell his name and was telling me to airlines directly. If I had to do that then what is point to go through you, totally disappointed service. Definitely I would not recommend anyone going with Mann travel

Very poor service

I booked a ticket from mann travel to Fiji, but due to the hurricane the flight was cancelled, Since then I have been calling Mann travel every 2 weeks, nithin and ashish was handling my case and they having been telling me that they still dealing with the air lines and today I called them and they told me my ticket was expired, how come my ticke was expired, when they was no flight going regarding this virus.
I will never recommend any clients to use Mann travel as they don’t call back and we have to keep calling them,I have experienced a very poor service, what I have gone through I don’t want any client to go through that.

Unknown

UnknownGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No refund policy

Called them today to ask for refund due to medical conditions but they said no exemptions. If person is ill and can't travel then should be refundable. Disagree!!
Booking No #146363

Mum NickMELBOURNE

No refund lies

Mann travel refuses to refund our whole ticket paid for travel to Mumbai. They stated that airlines charged booking fee...we contacted the airlines but airlines stated that those fees are charged by Mann. I have tried so hard for a reply from Mann...they now bang the phone down

Yash

YashGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What is happening !

After many followups - I thought I should give a terrible rating. I am struggling to get response on my tickets which I have booked in Feb for March.

Booking PNR : #46NBM4
Booking Id : #142672

Thai has responded that please connect Mann travels for your refunds. I hereby request you to send me the appropriate refunds - I never got any response on my refunds and no one picks the calls in your office nowadays. The agent has said to me last time that you trust us and feel the difference - I am already feeling it now big time.

Unreasonable cancellation fee

Booking TypeFlights

Terrible service once tickets booked

It is ridiculous that Mann travels are charging a cancellation fee even though airlines have issued full refund of charges. Mann is simply trying and making money even during this pandemic and putting customers through hard times.

Malik Muhammed

Malik MuhammedNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Pathetic customer experience

Most pathetic customer experience and follow up as I was stuck in Pakistan and send thousand of reminders to follow up for my ticket but always gets a message with no response Not recommended to anyone

Find out how Mann Travel compares to other Booking Services

Anonymous amount charge on cancellation

Charged extra $120 on cancellation due to pandemic as airline guide-lined only $75. Booked 3 tickets from them . That was ridiculous thing to do to
Your loyal customers. Lesson learnt. Not
Going back.

rohit c.
rohit c.
saurabh m.

saurabh m.

Extremely WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE [Money Crook company]

Hi, i had a family flight booked with Mann travel last year which was a No Show somehow.

I have booked another flight and requested Mann travel for the refund, after multiple calls, follow ups request was considered for refund.
It has been 4 months since the request was accepted for refund.
Mann travel has got the refund back from airline two months back and they have confirm the same over the email.
Until now multiple emails, calls but no response.

It appears completely cheating when airline refund backs money and they are not paying back to customer.
Better not to get trapped in such dodgy companies.

Gayatri

GayatriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalling customer service

Ashish

AshishSouth East Queensland, QLD

3 months + still waiting for my refund from Mann travels

Very efficient while booking the flight ticket. However, refund is a pain. I had to cancel my flight in mid December. Still today (end March/early April) I am waiting for refund. I have been advised that Mann travel is still waiting for the refund from the airlines. Interestingly, I had another booking in Feb with a flight directly booked through airlines. I had to cancel the booking due to COVID-19. I have received full refund from the airlines within 2 weeks. How could the refund using an agent take that long???? Are they really following with the airlines seriously?

PINTOS

PINTOS

$200 refund

It has now been a week and so far the credit of the $200 has not come into my account. Is this the way you treat long standing customers? Your words are meaningless. The credit has been overdue since the end of January 2020.

Mann TravelMann Travel

We have already emailed you the transfer receipt. The refund was transferred on 16 March. Please check your account or verify it with the bank.

A. Kang

A. KangMelbourne

Refund

Anon

Anon

Unresponsive

Not answering calls. No replies to emails.I understand their Indian call centre is in lockdown but what about Australian office? I booked in Australia.
My flights got cancelled last week and my tickets were refundable. I applied for refund And got nothing. No answer, no calls.
Has this company gone into liquidation? If so what happens to my refund? Has the airline refunded Mann travels and have they collapsed?
Airline won’t help as I booked with agent.
Everyone is in trouble but at least answer emails? Emails are bouncing saying “delivery has been delayed”.

GurpreetWestern Australia

Terrible

Terrible customer service, my flight malindo air got cancelled, but mann travel refusing to give money back. They don't even attend my call anymore. Didn't bother to call back either. Its been 15 days now but they refused to return money although airline say i am eligible for full refund. Crap service. Do not book from these desi's as they want to rip off people. Very irresponsible agency. Shame on you guys

Gudi

GudiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Can't even get the customer service on phone

I wanted to call the travel agency because the airline has cancelled the flights due to Coronavirus. The travel agency number is no longer working and there is no reply to my emails. At the moment it seems to me that they are stealing my money. Totally different experience to the time I had booked. At that time they were really nice. Now not even contactable.

MAULIK PrajapatiSouthwest, VIC

Make money with wrong information

Mann TravelMann Travel

Best in making fool of Innocent Customers.