Intrim Mouldings

Intrim Mouldings

See the Best Home Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Intrim Mouldings

Laura
    LauraMelbourne

Great customer service from Felicity

Great customer service from Felicity very polite and easy to get rapid information

Would definitely recommend her and the company

Good old fashioned service

I appreciated being able to select from a colossal range of products and dealing with a knowledgeable and user friendly company representative

Andrew M
    Andrew MSydney

timber trim supply

We worked with Intrim to supply the skirting, reveals and dado rails for the refurbishment of St Luke's Private Hospital. The product was great, delivered on time and in good condition with pricing that allowed us to be competitive.

Alana
    AlanaCanberra

Fantastic company with beautiful products

The staff at Intrim are always very professional and eager to help. They have a wonderful product range which many profiles to suit any style of interiors. I have been specifying Intrim for over 5 years now and can't recommend this company enough. The samples always arrive to the office very quickly and are packaged and presented very nicely. Thank you Intrim Group!

Home Renovators

Find out how Intrim Mouldings compares to other Home Renovators

Great products and service

We have used Intrim Mouldings on a number of architectural projects within the last two years. They have a great range of profiles which can be mixed and matched with ease. There is never a problem getting samples sent to our office so that we can create our vision with the correct profile combination.

The service we receive from Intrim Mouldings is always above and beyond, the team are very helpful and always available.

The timber mouldings I use for the best quality finish

I have been renovating houses for sale for any years as a part time interest and have used many different contractors for the variety of jobs that need doing. After nearly a dozen renovations, however I am well and truly decided on who I get to install my timer skirting and architraves. These guys aren't the cheapest option going around Sydney but they provide by far the best quality finish.
    The finish these timber mouldings give really can be the difference in tying all the other structural elements of a house together so it is the one design feature I have learned to never compromise on. Intrim Moulding deliver the best timber mouldings I've seen locally.
    Extremely high quality product