2Invest Blue

4.4

13 reviews · Statistics

85% · 112 · 15%

See the Best Financial Planning Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gary A
Gary ANSWSydney, NSW16 posts

Very Disappointed

In September 2022, my financial advisers, Emohruo Financial Services, entered into a partnership arrangement with Invest Blue. Since then, service has deteriorated and I am about to take my business elsewhere.
Invest Blue   DM

Hey Gary, Thanks for your feedback, we apologise your experience hasn't met your expectations. We understand your financial adviser and our team has been working closely with you throughout this period to resolve this.

Kind Regards,

Julie Ahern
Julie Ahern

Thank you to everyone at Invest Blue.
Such an easy going team. I would highly recommend them.
Matty c
Matty c

Professional service!

Stephen and his team at Invest Blue provided great assistance in refinancing my home loan. He was easily reachable and helped me through every step of the way.

I highly recommend Stephen and the team at Invest blue.

Chris C
Chris C

Helped us buy our first home

Stephen and the team at invest blue were amazing in helping us get our first home. The communication from Stephen throughout the whole process was excellent. We got a great rate. Very happy with the service.
Steph F.
Steph F.

Helped us get our first home

Thanks to Stephen we were able to get finance for out first home. Stephen has been amazingly helpful throughout the entire process with great communication. We got a great rate and couldn’t be happier!
Jacob
Jacob

Exemplary customer service

My wife and I have just concluded a mortgage reservice and the InvestBlue team were wonderfully supportive. Working across a few time zones for us, the flexibility, patience and support was all outstanding making the whole process as smooth as possible.
Hayley
Hayley

Successful first investment property

Stephen and Invest Blue were incredibly helpful in securing myself and my partner our first investment property. Stephen was highly responsive, supportive and detail oriented. Show reply
Timothy J.
Timothy J.

Great outcome and terrific service

Stephen and his team provided a fantastic service and provided us with a great outcome saving us significantly. Thank you Stephen and Invest Blue Show reply
Damo
Damo

Hardworking and very genuine

Thanks Stephen for all the time and effort put in to our file, when the bank pulled out 6 days before settlement and u still somehow made this a pretty stress free extra 3 weeks , knowing exactly what to do and say to get it across the line. Your a legend and I would recommend u to anyone whom is looking for finance on a house loan….10/10 in all aspects Show reply
Alan
AlanQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service!

Thankyou very much for your assistance throughout our purchase process Stephen. I know there was a few curveballs thrown in there but can definitely without a doubt say it was 99% stress free for the most part! Show reply
Annemarie Joubert
Annemarie Joubert

Excellent service

Thank you, Stephen for helping us getting finance for our very first house and always being available for any questions. Really appreciate all the time and effort that was put in. Show reply
Madi
Madi

My first homeowner dreams came true

Stephen Vider in the Lending Team at Invest Blue was an amazing support throughout our whole home loan journey. I can confidently say I don't think we would have made it to settlement day without his guidance. He had our backs each step of the way! Thank you for making our first homeowner dreams possible.
Out of pocket