4.1

2.0

Conor H.
Conor H.

Great-looking UI

They have sooo many indicators, I mean just look at this!
This is totally comparable in functions to MT and cT, but they have their own trading platform here, and it's crazy they don't market it more.
Huge range of markets, lots of options. Great trading dashhboard, too, to reflect on my trades.
I can't say this is the absolute cheapest to trade with, but I feel straight-up better trading here, rather than looking at 2002 UI all day.

One thing that is a downside to me is an inactivity fee. They charge it only after 3 (!) months of not trading. Too fast.

Charlie W.
Charlie W.Central, TAS

USD/JPY trade

Their proprietary trading platform is indeed cool and looks like a platform which was created for professional traders.I could adjust to this pretty quickly and I would like to share my technical analysis of USD/JPY currency pairs.
As you can see,it seems the price reached the level of Fibo 0,5 and I opend a long postion on 16 May long and recently I closed this position in profit
Edward M.
Edward M.

Their watchlist

Their watchlist is a cool feature, it's embedded in the platform and allows to track different assets at once. It's helpful in terms of making a decision where is a good volatility and it's worth entering the deal. I always trade during volatility, because I love this adrenaline rush. But you guys have to bear in mind that it's dangerous and you should be cautious.
Liam M.
Liam M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Swift payments

Swift payments is something that I cherish most about this trading platform.
Imho, if the platform doesn't hold on transactions deliberately then it raises no suspicions. I chose BTC as a top-up method and funds are credited quickly without delays. I haven't tested withdrawal yet, as I am still trading. Prolly, next month there will be a demand to withdraw profits and record the results. Mb I'll get back and leave another comment...
As for trading itself, like instruments, platform's response, then there are no issues whatsoever. Everything works like a well-oiled machine.
Jordan T.
Jordan T.South Australia

It was unexpected!

I really like trading on this broker's platform. And most of all, I like trading cryptocurrencies.
Last week, bitcoin showed that it is not ready to go up. And this movement on the chart was really unexpected. I closed order on time with a small loss.
Due to the accuracy of order execution, I closed before the price fell sharply. It was close...!!!
JONATHAN
JONATHANGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Investiva is SCAM

Use caution and stay away from this deceptive scheme designed to take advantage of unsuspecting individuals. I wish I had done enough research before engaging. Maybe the situation with them would have been different but thanks Mr Kelly AMDARK LIMITED who came through for me and helped me recovered my lost funds.
Brandon
Brandon
  Fair Incentive

Platform

They provide for traders their own trading platform and I should admit it totally differs from other platforms I have used before. This one stands out among them mostly and the user interface is excellent. I could get right away what and where I needed to click.
There are a lot of indicators for technical analysis. Recently I made a huge profit on a short position using Fibonacci.
Lesley Claff
Lesley Claff3 posts

Had the most pleasant experience

Lost $13,268 from trading, account and money are locked away and have no access and wasted time. I have had the most pleasant experience working with Emmett Adam at AYR,LP. He is extremely kind and knowledgeable. I appreciate the help he provides to help me recover the funds that were invested, and I look forward to continuing the process with him.
Rates and Fees
Zweli D.
Zweli D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tons of assets

It is essential to have access to diverse market instruments that are not tied up to only one particular submarket. This is to ensure strategic asset allocation and diversification. With Investiva I have this option, and their website highlights it. I can submit orders in stocks, fx pairs and more.
This allows me to hedge my positions as well.