VerifiedMPN:ION422

Odour Improvement

Chris Clifopoulos
Chris Clifopoulos

iON MAX AIR FILTER

ideal for medical practice dehumidifying and filtering dangerous air borne microbes and fungi. Show details ·  1
Air Quality Improvement
Noise Level
Odour Improvement
Charles Watson
Charles Watson

Works as described

Cost effective. Works as described. Remote monitoring a little complicated to setup. Show reply
Scott Wilson
Scott WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Peace of Mind

The Ionmax Breeze Plus is easy to use, compact, and makes a noticeable difference to the air quality in my office. Would definitely buy again!
Teck Kong
Teck Kong

antiviral filter - used for 35 days

so far so good. i used it in one of the isolation room after covid infectious. clean up the room air quality and hope to removed the unnecessary partucle and virus infection.
Voula H.
Voula H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Great machine

Since I bought Ionmax breeze plus, the air in my house is much cleaner, suffering from asthma for years, I can breath better now. Good investment!
Brenden Keat
Brenden Keat

breezy

Ain't no fuss with an Ionmax breeze plus.
Christian Scholz
Christian Scholz

great product
John Gieroszynski
John GieroszynskiBonner 2914, ACT3 posts

Just works

I researched all of the filters that were available and this is the only one that has a negative ion and Ultraviolet light. Helps filters are available in all of the filters you can buy but this one has a full spec sheet so you can be confident of its performance. As well it includes a sensor that indicates the level of pollution which is a surprise.
Andrew
AndrewPerth, WA8 posts

Brilliant air purifier

Very happy with my purchase. Recently had to use some Glen20 in my room and the air purifier immediately cranked up to maximum power when it sensed the airborne particles. Didn’t stop the spray working on the surface however removed the strong smell very quickly. Excellent and reasonably priced device.
Andrew
AndrewPerth, WA8 posts

Good product at a fair price

The Ionmax Breeze plus has been a great addition to my natural medicine clinic. I currently run that in my main consulting room with a IonMax breeze in my second treatment room. They both do a great job and I have had a lot of patients asking about them. The 2 years warranty has given us extra peace of mind although between work and home I now own 6 Ionmax products and they have all performed really well.
Cheryl Alchin
Cheryl Alchin

Terrible

Not sure if I have not completed instructions correctly. Only have cold air coming from Purifer. Is this meant to be or should I have warm air. ? Two people I know have purifiers different brands. They have warm air. At this stage I am very disappointed.Can you pls advise me. Thanks, Cheryl Alchin.
Ionmax
Ionmax   DM
Riza
Riza

I am happy with my purchase. Air purifier is good, working well at the moment. But, the app is not available yet for apple or iphone.
Amanda
Amanda2 posts

Complicated

Very difficult to understand and work. Doesn’t connect to any apps
Roslyn Dunlop
Roslyn Dunlop

Excellent air filter for small studios

excellent product working really well in my teaching studio
ray
ray3 posts

clean air

this unit is very quiet and efficient. well done