2Ionmax EcorPro DryFan

AJPAYARDFar North Queensland, QLD3 posts

DF12

Well built.
Quick delivery.
Used for a month now, works perfect controlling humidity in our 12m2 office in North Queensland wet tropics.
Should have an hour meter fitted for monitoring.
Steve G.
Steve G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Doing the job well

The 2022 Summer has provided plenty of rain which has caused some dampness under our house. The ionmax has definitely reduced this issue. I have it running 24/7. The fan noise is negligible given the units position under the house. I have a small hose feeding the warm moist air outside. I can really feel the dampness in the airflow as it is expelled through the hose. All in all Im very happy with the unit.
Sarah
Sarah

Very good product

Does the job, works very well in my art studio. I can set to an ideal humidity level for safe storage of paintings. I just would have appreciated the required drainage parts to be supplied in the package, rather than having to run around trying to source before I could use. Staff were very helpful once I reached out.