Ionmax ION681

Ionmax ION681

MPN: ADT-ION681

See the Best Dehumidifiers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ana

AnaDrouin

Good product

Works well in small rooms. Very affordable and does the job. Makes a little bit of noise, but not too noisy for the price. Turns itself off when the water is full in the back container. It's not too big and is easy to transport to different rooms. Overall a good purchase.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

john1955okay

john1955okayGawler, South Australia

Expensive Piece Of Crap!

I have a small to medium size bedroom and I foolishly thought the Ionmax ION681 would bring the humidity in my bedroom down by about 10% , but to my absolute disgust it only brought it down by 1% at the most, I know this for a fact because i have a humidity gauge in my bedroom. I also would like to add the fact that I had my bedroom door closed during this test. Don't buy this piece of junk unless your bedroom is the size of a small bathroom.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Nettie

NettieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best thing I've ever bought

I can handle the heat but high humidity kills me. This is the best thing I've ever bought myself. With this working, I'm no longer sweating and you can feel the ceiling fan again. It even has an Auto Mode. Comfort without putting the high running-cost A/C. I've been telling everyone.