Apple iPhone 6 Plus

Apple iPhone 6 Plus

64GB, 128GB, 16GB

great phone I got it for my son and he loves it

Yes apps Run smoothly, The brightness of the screen is really good and till you hit about 5% battery life & The camera quality is excellent all of his pictures come out really nice

Purchased in May 2019 for $299.00.

kfc83

kfc83Sydney, NSW

I'd take a Nokia 5110 any day

I recently got myself an iphone 6s plus to replace my S6 that died. Worst decision ever! Battery life is woeful,pics are god awful,sound is non existent,and call volume? Have Apple ever heard of it before? I can see why they were discontinued. Do yourself a favour and look at other options such as the Oppo or Huawei brands. Cheaper and much better quality. Brand names are not everything.

Purchased in January 2019.

Tabby

TabbySydney, NSW

Cannot live without

Very happy with the camera
Very happy with the brightness and the display of the phone
Internet uses solicitation and solical media
Yes when download don’t have a problem with it

Purchased in January 2017 at Internet for $350.00.

Best servey

Best serveySydney, NSW

Iphone 6 plus good and bigger screen phone.

Bigger screen on the iphone 6+ for Communication. Camera quality is very good and different at night. I am very satisfied with this phone about display and brightness. The display is very good.I love for use messaging and calling. Apps is smoothy and well.

Purchased in May 2017.

Shikha

ShikhaSydney, NSW

Big screen easy to use phone

Easy to use Apple phone. Bigger screen on the I phone 6 plus model allows for easy communication, great camera with sharper resolution and ease of use. Its just as good as an I phone 8 except cheaper. The battery does start to deteriorate after a while and continuous charging is needed. Other than that, a phone that we can rely on. The headphone plugs are similar to the I phone jack hole and not the usual round holes so only apple iphone headphones are compatible which can be a nuisance at times when we have left it somewhere else.

Purchased in January 2018 at Apple Store Australia for $700.00.

Keithy

KeithyNorth Queensland, QLD

A long lasting solid phone

Purchased in January 2015.

Ramsis

RamsisSydney, NSW

Faulty

This item was full of faults And the voice and the volume was a problem.The camera was not taking clear photos. I use the iPhone for purching product.The calls are cutting out

Purchased in February 2019 at buyfromozone.au.

Tan

TanSydney

The best of Apple

This phone is so amazing continues to be my favourite despite the unnecessarily extremely modified and updated new I-Phones released. The camera quality is fabulous and the display is normal. It doesn't normally crash at all and runs smoothly and i would say it is more durable then most other phones as it still works fine despite my clumsy hands constantly dropping it.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
miac28

miac28Sydney

Shocking device don't buy

I've had the bad luck of owning this device for 3 years now. The first year was great, absolutely perfect phone (although a super fragile screen) but after that it's been subject to potential slow-down's from apple. Never going to buy an apple product again. it can barely take a photo now.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Dan C

Dan C

Was a great phone, but now very slow

I bought this phone when it was realeased in 2014. It has been a really good phone with very little problem. Now due to software updates it has become very slow and a bit annoying to use. Browsing and map software now takes ages to load, much longer than it should. Battery life is still very good considering the age of the phone.

Date PurchasedNov 2014

Matthew

MatthewPerth

Served me very well

I got the iPhone 6 plus as my first phone and i chose it mainly because it had a bigger screen compared to the other line of Apple's phones, the phone has gotten considerably slower over time with apps getting more demanding and Apples chip restrictions but otherwise a good phone, also I never had the phone bend which is confusing because allot of people had that problem, have had to replace it with an iPhone X due to dropping the phone and cracking it to a point of no repair.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Liam J

Liam JSydney

Good phone, starting to die.

Bought this phone when it first came out. It was great having the larger screen size and battery. I am a big fan of iOS but am a bit disappointed over the restrictions Apple puts on their NFC chip. Recently, the battery can last more than 4 hours of use and some apps crash. But it WAS a great phone to buy.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

WL77

WL77Sydney, NSW

Amazing

I have been using this phone for a few years now. and i have not had any problem with it. the battery life has shortened over the years, i have to recharge it more often now. overall, i think it is a great purchase and i will purchase more apple products in future.

Date PurchasedOct 2015

Chifufunie

ChifufunieBrisbane

Love the phone

After using iPhone 6 Plus for over a year, I must say it has been a great experience. I went back to using Samsung temporarily when my iPhone 6 Plus screen cracked (yes, the one thing I must say I dislike about Apple iPhone products) and I realised I preferred the simplicity and look of iPhone more. iPhone 6 Plus especially is still operating well even with the OS upgrade.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Buckets

BucketsPerth

Best phone Apple have ever bought out

Best iPhone tops all the rest nothing can compete with it in the phone business wouldn’t recommend any other phone they have tried to bring out newer models but by far the 6 plus is the best look forward to other people opinions as I’m not going to upgrade ever

Date PurchasedAug 2016
meocon00

meocon00AU

Love the phone

Had this phone since 2014 and it is still working great. Never had a problem. Battery life is long as long as games or movie is not played on. This phone looks like it will keep working strong for me another few more years until I need to upgrade.
Overall, I found the iphone 6plus very reliable.

Date PurchasedDec 2014

Abby

AbbyMelbourne

Apple does live up to its brand.

As a former android user I have to say I've been a lot satisfied since I switched to iPhone. Besides the usual cracked screen I have not had any problems with the iPhone operating system wise. Unlike android phones which seem to lag or die on you when you least expect it. The 6 plus is a nice sleek design & a good sized screen. If you're looking for something affordable I'd definitely suggest the 6 plus over the new models, besides a few features you're basically getting the same quality.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

huohuo

huohuosydney

BARGAIN

My parents cannot keep up with the new technology. its worthless to pay a fortunate they will never know how to use.
simply iphone system is ideal for dummies.
I paid a bargain price when the new phone release. I bought 2 of them for both of my parents.
they can match up each other and learn how to run the system properly themselves.
they don't use really complex stuff. a descent phone have functions like taking photos , making photo calls and video calls.
plus has extra wide screen also helps a little bi those senior citizen with vision problem

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Camper

CamperAU

Better battery life

Haven’t bothered to up date my iphone - why?
Battery life is worse as models are renewed.
I need long life battery.
Newer updates coming out causing crashes in all programs - Apple programs or anything with text function or speak.
But it’s been reliable and done and is still doing a good job.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

skatcat

skatcatBrisbane

This is nice phone and it great with battery.

Bought iphone 6 plus on 24 months contract and i never had any problems with it. I can see it been discontinued and no plans to upgrade to latest iphone. I been using it everyday and very good. i recommended this iphone 6 plus to anyone looking for something. This iphone can update to IOS 11.0.

Date PurchasedNov 2015