Isuzu D-MAX RC.I

What does a new auto cost for a 2015 Isuzu dmax 4x4

Teddy T.
Teddy T.asked
D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

The rear differential has failed again for the second time is this a problem when towing heavy loads I use my D-max for work daily towing a concrete pump

waeco
waecoasked
D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

when I put headlights on dash lights go of

Jimbo

Its auto dimming the interior lights as it thinks you are driving at night. Normal.

vicki m.
vicki m.asked
D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

6spd auto would like to change fluid done 65000 km a lot of toweing no fill point in trans does it get filled through the trans cooler lines. the plug i thought i could fill in was the breather section between the gearbox and reduction box, any help would be appreciated. scott

Jimbo

Mechanics have a pump to do this via cooler lines

Allan S.
Allan S.

I filled mine through the cooler lines and remove the level plug in the bottom of transmission

leigh j
leigh jasked
D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

on cold mornings it takes 6or 7 goes to go from 1st to 2nd ok after car has done 10 km

oil too thick

Michael L.
Michael L.asked
D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

My radio won’t turn off when key taken out of ignition or when door is opened. Does anyone know what this might be. It’s only just started to happen

John D
John Dasked
D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

Have a warning light on Transmission Control System Malfunction on Isuzu Dmax 2012, when accelerating sometime sticks in low gear, took it to Isuzu dealer, said it was reprogrammed, but fault has reappeared, any clues to what the malfunction may be. Johnno

Melissa B.
Melissa B.asked
D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

I have 2011 dmax and it is making a horrible squeeke that appears to be coming from under drivers seat, I have removed seat retentioned all bolts lubed up rails & lubed any moving party & refitted. The noise still there, I’ve been all over car can’t find it anywhere!! Anybody had this problem previously & can pass on suggestions please...... Paul

Dave C
Dave C

You have not said whether it is a Cab Chassis / Space Cab or Dual Cab. I have had no issues with squeaking from the seats in my Space Cab however, whilst the noise appears to be coming from under the drivers seat, it may be something loose on the centre console (assuming of course you have bucket seats), from the rear passenger seat on the drivers side or even a door trim item where plastic is rubbing on plastic.

Drohy A.
Drohy A.

I had this problem when I first got mine (2011). It required me to put a couple of 10 cent piece sized washers between the front left securing bolt to the floor on the transmission side (next to the tunnel), and re-tighten it. It worked and have had no noise since. Regards, Drohy.

Ajm
Ajmasked
D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

2014 Dmax without canopy. The seal has deteriorated around the rear high mount stop light (the one above the back window) and now let's in water. With the recent rains (March 2018), I have had to check for goldfish each morning lately. Any ideas where to buy a replacement seal besides the local dealership? Ajm

Roberto R.
Roberto R.asked
D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

What diff & banjo would work on my isuzu d max 4×2?

AJA
AJAasked
D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

Having trouble trying to purchase top and bottom radiator hose for 2013 LS 4X4 Dmax I ordered some on internet and ended up with Mackay CH5214 top and 5215 bot these hoses are too short looks like they fit Holden Colorado not a 2013 Isuzu D-Max can you tell me what the part number is for both hoses.

susan a.
susan a.asked

How to set clock 2017 dmax

Robin P.
Robin P.asked
D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

Hi.have a 2017 dmax. Does anyone know if the auto air conditioning (in auto mode on recycle )should switch to outside air automatically or stay on recycle

waynjt
waynjtasked
D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

I am thinking of getting out of my cruiser and trying a d max for towing our caravan,
average around 16 lts to 100 ks touring ,can someone tell how this would compare to ad max?
our van is around 1500 ks

Nathan

Can't comment personally about a van but inlaws have a one around that weight and only use around 13L/100 I think.

Fully loaded for work I'm at 2.7T and use 9.5/100 regularily. When I tow a trailer for work occasionally (800-1000kgs) goes up to around 12/100.

Brian
Brian

We have just finished a trip around Australia in our 2012 Dmax towing a 2.5 ton van average fuel for the trip was 16.5 overall.

jenandcol

i tow with a 2016 dmax for a living 4000 a week if i seat on 90kmh 11 /100 ,seat on 100kmh 13/100,using the manual side of auto towing 2.5 plus ton, must be pushed hard

Frustated
Frustatedasked
D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

I have a 2017 Dmax which is being serviced every 10,000km but have notice the oil level is down half way between services. Dealer says check it after you have been parked for 10 minutes. Anyone else having this issue?

jenandcol

hi, check oil 5000 and than every 1000 until 10000 ,to find out when it start using oil ,if it user oil between 5000 and 10000 change the oil brand

Tony Gasked
D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

I have a 2017 SX dual cab and want to fit a bulbar. My question is has anyone fitted a bar without upgrading front springs/shocks and if so which bar? Does the OEM Isuzu bar require an upgrade?

Bigbadal

The genuine bar is alloy and pretty light but also not winch compatible and shouldn't require any suspension upgrade , if you are looking at a winch in the future look at the ARB Sahara bar , it's winch compatible and steel construction but might need a heavy spring upgrade .

Thanks for the info

Darryl
Darrylasked
D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

I have a 2016 auto d-max. Had ESC and check 4wd light come on while highway driving. Cleared after turning ignition turned off and restarted again. Has anyone had this happen before? Cheers.

Adam
Adam

Have you solved this? We have exactly the same issue.

madsci
madsciasked
D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

I have a 4x2 manual dmax 2014 but it has no cabin air filter the hatch is sealed upon taking a video of inside I can see the motor to spin. Is this normal for this model?

sneekeewun
sneekeewunasked
D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

my 2013 dmax lsu was parked as i walked heard some funny clicking noise and when i started it my traction control light stayed on turned tcs off end it showed that turned it back on and after 10 secs light showed again is it a sensor or is it more complicated just out of warranty as well can anyone help?

Bigbadal

Join the Isuzu Dmax/MU-X owners group on Facebook , I'm sure it's been covered before , could be as simple as a bad battery .

Josh B
Josh Basked
D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

I have a 2014 D-Max. This morning I did the main 120APM FUSE so I replaced it and now the radio won’t work any ideas what might be wrong?

Nathan

First step check the radio fuse as well.

But also, why did the other fuse blow???

Bigbadal

Do yourself a favour and join the Isuzu Dmax,MU-X owners group Australia on Facebook and take advantage of the knowledge base , I hav'nt come across your problem , often one fuse covers many applications so check them all .

Get an answer from our members and Isuzu representatives

Isuzu D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

Other Utes