Isuzu D-MAX

Isuzu D-MAX Questions & Answers

RC.I, RA, RC.II (See All)
Brand Manager for Isuzu? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

315 questions from our users

LJM
LJMasked
D-MAX 4x4 X-Terrain (2020-2022)

Purchased our dmax xterrain 2022 a week ago and I cannot open the roller shutter lid on the tray. The dealer showed me how the pull the handle and depress the button but I just don't have enough strength. Has anyone else had this problem and how did you fix it?

Eliezer S.J.
Eliezer S.J.asked
D-MAX RA (2008-2012)

How to fix not working panel board ( panel light,fuel gauge,speedmeter and temperature gauge) isuzu dmax 2008 model manual transmission

Mark F.asked

I am just wondering do 2016 dmax come out with limited slip diff

Ok thanks for the Neil

Douglas F.asked

Dmax 2011 won't start

Neil D.

Depends on what you mean by will not start, will it turn over, has the engine got power, did you run out of fuel, is there air in the injector lines, etc.

Douglas F.

It appears to be fuel pump in the tank, replaced and runs ok until you shut down then won't start again . System looses Fuel once motor shut down.

Raylene L.
Raylene L.asked
D-MAX

Hi. Looking for the exact position of the obd2 port in 2022 dmax. There's one connector there that my Bluetooth OBD2 diagnostic tool plugs into but there's only 1 row of pins.

2012-2021 OBD2 port is located under the steering wheel cover

Mark N.
Mark N.asked
D-MAX

Hi. The following message appears on display “Front cameras unavailable”. Can they be reset etc?

Pearl G.
Pearl G.asked

My isuzu d max 250 single does not reving what could be the problem there

Neil D.

It could be many things, fuel, fuel filter, air filter, may need to go to a specialist and have the engine tested to find out your problem.

Reece R.
Reece R.asked

Does anyone know how to pull the airbag off a 2014 sx dmax

Do the Isuzu sx Ute come with a reversing camera

David
David

Do the Isuzu SX utes come with a reversing camera

D-MAX 4x2 SX High Ride 3.0L (2017-2022)

Do the sx Isuzu Ute come standard with a reversing camera fitted

Paul W.
Paul W.asked

Dmax (2012) misfires and loses power at high revs

Darrell
Darrellasked
D-MAX RA (2008-2012)

After fuel filter replacement it ran perfectlyfor a bit now rpm gauge stopped limp mode on with check engine light. Any ideas on how to remedy rpm gauge?

John M.asked
D-MAX

How do you switch off rear parking sensors they have been removed as bumper was changed but buzzer sounds all the time in reverse

2018 utah

Merlita W.
Merlita W.asked
D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

GPS navigation unit wont go on my 2016 Isuzu D/max . Hardly used it and was told by the dealer was $600 to replace . Also was told this was a common fault . Radio works ................any suggestions. Roy

David Basked
D-MAX 4x4 LS-M (2017-2022)

Is there an impending retro fitted IDAS on/off switch option for the MY21 Dmax ? I heard that it was listed in an IUA press release last month but have been unable to find the article . After less than 4000ks and several changes of underwear due to swerving and braking for no apparent reasons plus a random xmas tree dash lighting display during a heavy rain storm I think the IDAS must be retro fitted with an on/off switch before someone is killed or seriously injured .

Severinau
Severinau
Phil P.
Phil P.asked
D-MAX RC.I (2012-2016)

Has anyone had an issue with the radio cutting out intermittently and getting a loud crackling mouse from the speakers?

6wafr

Phil I haven’t heard of that problem but I have to ask you this, you weren’t eating a cheese sandwich at that time were you?

kenasked
D-MAX

I own a current model dmax dual cab LSU and have had an ongoing limp mode problem, the first time this happened it was towed to local dealership where they said the problem was a software issue and updated the programme, this extraordinary given my car had only done 5000kms, so fast forward 2 months and once again back into limp mode. DPF light flashing ( indicating burn is necessary) however burn does not take place after getting to temperature, DPF still flashing after driving some 4kms then front camera lights up on dash saying unavailable and it is a clear day, along with this several other dash icons. So DMAX going back to dealership tomorrow morning, fingers crossed they actually get it sought once and for all!

6wafr

Ken, I'm no electronics expert but if the dealers can't nail what the problem is they should replace the apple car play.
WF

ken

WF thanks for your advice, will post mechanics assessment once received
Cheers
Ken

Tom J.
Tom J.asked
D-MAX 4x4 LS-U (2017-2022)

blew my diff, just wondering if a LSD rodeo diff would bolt straight in?

Phillip J.
Phillip J.asked
D-MAX 4x4 X-Terrain (2020-2022)

I am traveling around northern Australia and have found that many sealed roads and highways are not on the sat nav. Can this be upgraded?

FoxReviews