100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Itouch Professional Solutions? Claim your listing.

n c.
n c.Illawarra, NSW

Itouch CV writing

I would recommend Itouch to professionals who want to upgrade their cv to reflect their genuine knowledge and professional background. Roland conducted thorough market research and provided a high-quality cv within a reasonable time frame for me. He is very knowledgeable in his field and easy to communicate. His advice was highly practical for me.
Colin R.
Colin R.Sydney, NSW6 posts

You get what you pay for!

I had been eyeing up using a professional resume writer for some time, and a friend recommended these guys. Was a little more than I initially budgeted for, but I must say, the results have been fantastic. I was fortunate to work directly with Roland who has been in the industry for many years, and the recruitment insight was a major help. My CV was totally transformed and the I'm getting heaps more results. It's so refreshing to be able to command the job market (rather than before when I was hoping for an interview). Will happily give 10 stars.