It's Just Lunch

It's Just Lunch

1.0

Alaya

Alaya Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service. False promises.

From the start, I had to urge them to act as they said, they would. Took 6 weeks and got one date that was cancelled without telling me. Met that date, only to discover that he had not one quality of what I desired and stated. Shocking service afer that. Then came covid and no dates. Then when informed them that it was OK to date again, they took another 4 weeks with nothing and we got locked up again.
I found the whole experiance really demoralising and it cost me a lot. They only offered to return 200 and 4 months of not charging me because of the virus. No compassion or care. I felt very upset and violated. I can't take actions. This experiance left me ill.
Failed miserably.

Minh

MinhSydney

Sadly it doesn't work

Paid 3k and after 4 years I'm still waiting for a second match. They have offered in the meanwhile only a couple so called matches that were nothing close to the broad parameters they had agreed to when taking my money. I understand it is hard but they will make any promises just to get your money with no track record of being able to deliver.

Scammers and Liars - Don't sign up

Spent 3k on this service which I was promised dates with '[name removed]' the imaginary man who never materialised. They take advantage of vulnerable people new to dating. Terrible customer service and then they make out they are in America so you can't get a refund.

Dating Agencies

Find out how It's Just Lunch compares to other Dating Agencies

Nancy

Nancy

Unethical and illegal - DON'T JOIN

Joined on Friday 9th Dec. Yes, paid approx $1100. Due to family change of situation, had to cancel. Cancelled later that day. Sent to same email address. Used forms from their web page. No response. Phoned and emailed on every possible number/address. No response. Next day - got a 'congrats and welcome' email, talk soon. Emailed back straight away. No response. Have rung and emailed for the following week. Still nothing. Now have launched a formal complaint through my bank. Hoping to get my money back. Their cancellation/cooling off period is 3 business days. I did it the same day. Now cannot find that page on the web.

R12

R12Sydney

This is pretty much what happened to me as well. IJL is an absolute hoax and a scam! Be aware and pl

They are an impersonalized service with standard responses and absolute scammers taking advantage of innocent people looking for a relationship

Disrepectful

An employee from the company harassed me over the phone and was very rude because I didn't want to pay for their services!
There are a lot of matchmaking companies, don't waste your time and your money with unprofessional people.

It's Just Lunch in Australia - Too Good to be True?

Curious

CuriousQueensland

Don’t use their services whatever you do for your sake

Kate

KateSydney

So dissapointing

Dating Agencies

Find out how It's Just Lunch compares to other Dating Agencies

KC78

KC78Sydney, NSW

Stay Away from Its Just Lunch

I joined for 6 months. Took 12 months for me to get 6 dates, problem is 2 of the guys were no-shows! So really I had 4 dates- all rubbish not compatible with me. IJL are in Florida. I am in Sydney. They met none of the dates. no screening. No matchmaking done. Poor service. No feedback. It's a huge scam. I have been dating online and its heaps better, than this. Dating agencies are for people who Are Undateable! Who knew?

no matchmaking just random dates who may not even turn up.

Waste of money

They siad they had a large number of men around my age group, but it took them three years, (and only then because I pushed them very hard), to arrange six dates. None of them were at all suitable. Wrong age group, no intellectual match, etc etc. I am totally convinced that there is absolutely no individual profile screening done by this company. The last of the six, (two weeks ago), was totally rude. I am certain he was married, and may even have been a, "plant," to make up the number to six, just to get me off of their books.

BlueSmirfAU

It's the biggest scam I've been trapped in!!

Portia911

Portia911AU

Very disappointing

They tell you they have so many members suitable for you at the immediate moment and push you to join straight away.

Later you get a phone call from USA ! your matchmaker is in the States and you are in Australia seems unusual.

I met 1 person in 2 months and now no contact .... not hopeful of anything further.

Very disappointing.

It's a scam... don't fall for it!