Ivanhoe Cycles

4.5

M K.

M K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helpful Team at the Hallam Shop

My bikes, Tyre valve broke while I was pumping Air. Took my bike to IC Hallam shop and Bike Mech Julian fixed the problem in 2 minutes - replaced the broken end and also gave me a tube cap. Great help. Much appreciated.

Store LocationHallam Shop this Sunday
bbwgus

bbwgusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service and Friendliness

Its May 2020 and we are shut in. My only respite is cycling then my gears started playing up. I rang and asked if it was safe to ride while I waited for a service appointment the following week. Michael said “I would rather we look at it now then have you feeling or being unsafe. Bring it in today” which I did and voila, problem sorted. Not to mention they were inundated with servicing and selling bikes. I saw a staff member spend ages with a young girl to help her figure out which was the best bike for her. It was lovely to see. I had a short chat when I paid for the work. All in all a lovely experience.

Store LocationBell Street Preston
Chris from Marysville

Chris from MarysvilleNortheast, VIC

BRILLIANT SERVICE

I have just purchased a new 2020 Giant Advanced Defy 2 with a non-typical set up to accommodate my personal riding preferences and circumstances. Tim at Ivanhoe Cycles in Heidelberg and their mechanics pursued my requests and surpassed my expectations with their solutions. Very importantly any unusual requirements were positively discussed in case I was way off track and I was never pressured to change any (as another Giant supplier had previously strongly tried). I was incredibly impressed and am sure I will continue my love affair with Giant bikes and now with Ivanhoe Cycles

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Ivanhoe Cycles compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Matt

Matt

Excellent service but it depends on who you get

Store LocationHeidelberg
Paul P

Paul P

Highly recommend Hallam store

The service here is second to none!
Manish has amazing knowledge and his customer service is excellent to say the least
Simon in service also, excellent customer service and skills.
Customer for life !

Store LocationHallam

Good service

We had Simon from Hallam office help us with my husbands bike he was courteous, prompt and very helpful and sorted his bike issue out with a minimum of fuss I would highly recommend Ivanhoe bicycles to anyone

Prompt and professional service

I dealt with staff over the phone to arrange for payment and shipment of bikes to Tasmania. Customer service was excellent, all questions answered thoroughly and staff showed good attention to detail. Bikes arrived as per description, very well packaged and service was A1. Would recommend this store.

Terrible service

Went in with a very straight forward problem and I found the staff to be very inexperienced and unhelpful. Definitely won’t go back

Kuok C J Yam

Find out how Ivanhoe Cycles compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Greg.W.Melbourne

Genuine Company - Good Products & Service

Greg.W.

This review was actually submitted re "LIfespan Fitness" and 99% of the comments relate to them. Ivanhoe Cycles simply retail their product and I bought it through them as they had a closer outlet to where I live.