Ivory Group

Ivory Group

Take a chance; but don't rely on.

Before going for an interview, just try to confirm if there is really a position available in that certain company. Ivory's consultant says X company has urgent requirement of candidate, however that company absolutely not serious about the position. Its time waste.

Hi Neel, Firstly, thank you for leaving feedback on your experience here. Whether your intention today was to leave a review for others or to reach out to us - we are glad you did! I've already actioned a company-wide discussion with the managers about this case. On behalf of the company, I am sorry you felt your time was wasted. I would like to ask for a favour, if you could contact me or leave your best contact here, I would love to get a better understanding of the very concerning experience, and make sure we learn from this situation. My direct contact is jsabri@ivorygroup.com.au, or call through for Johan on 9231 4999.

Excelleting recruitment consultancy

I was so impressed and happy with the performance of the team, they actually do what they promise you. Michael is a great person to work with and would do his best to ensure the employer and the employee have strong mutual interests. I would definitely recommend Ivory Group to anyone who is looking for work, Ivory Group actually could guide you to the right path based on your experience.

Hi Ali, thanks for stopping by with your feedback to us. We treasure every piece of feedback we can get from our customers, job seekers, and clients. We also identify and celebrate every private and public feedback we receive amongst our team. I have shared your review with Michael and the rest of the team.

Great Recruiting Company

Probably one of the first recruiting companies I’ve came across who actually care about the things you tell them. The ivory group actually match employees and employers meeting the highest of the expectations.

Hey Chico, we are so pleased you felt the care and love we put into our work. One of our company values is "love what you do", and that extends not only to our own employees but the job seekers and teams we love building for great companies. Thanks for stopping by to tell us your experiences.

They did a great job, I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for work within their speciality markets as their consultants are extremely professional and well connected.

Thanks, Joe! We are very glad you took the effort to give us feedback here. Thank you for your encouraging words, & we look forward to helping you and our customers again.

Good job!

Cannot fault Krystal and Jess for all their help with obtaining my position. Very professional and highly experienced will recommend.

Hi Alex, Thank you for taking your time here to share your experiences working with Ivory Group. We too are very proud of Krystal and Jess' ability and delivery in their service.

Professional recruitment agency

Ivory group is very professional recruiting agency. Everything is well prepared and professional. I would highly recommend it if my friend want to looking for a agent to find a job in Sydney.

Thanks for your kind words Woody! We strive to do our very best in our recruitment.

CONSULTANT NIRASHA

I was hired by Ivory Group for a period of 8 months working for a Local Council. My consultant Nirasha was extremely helpful in securing my contract and was very approachable throughout the contract which included 2 extensions. She always followed up my phone calls in a timely and professional manner and assisted with any issues. I was very fortunate to have Nirasha as my consultant as she is a great asset to Ivory Group and I wish her well
Peter Varena

Hi Peter, thank you for the great feedback. We are so pleased our consultant delivered the service and care that is deserving of such praise.