93% · 131 · 7%

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Outstanding Service by Milica Keeley

I applied for a role within the public sector and Milica was not only professional but caring as well, her and the Ivory Group team are highly recommended, great service
Luke Kennedy
Luke Kennedy

Vital resource for all companies looking for staff

Both Michael and Carly have been vital part of our company. They have provided excellent candidates every time with a descriptive work history which have been the best fit within our company.
La h.
La h.

Supportive, Pleasure and Professional to work with

Luis Andres from Ivory Group has been amazing and supportive in helping me achieve the contracted role. The service delivery by him was first class and I strongly recommended Luis and Ivory group if anyone needs a role.

Michaela S.
Michaela S.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Extremely professional and supportive

I worked with Lina who through her professionalism and determination was an absolute pleasure to work with. I enjoy working with Lina as she is personal and builds relationships with her clients; she provides personnel support during transitional periods in a very respectful manner. I recommend Lina and the Ivory Group.
Jake Sargent-Wilson
Jake Sargent-Wilson

Pleasure to work with

Fadi was an absolute pleasure to work with. He made my whole transition easy and with out fuss. Highly recommend Fadi and the ivory group for their professional approach for his efforts with me.
Pieter M.
Pieter M.

Applying for a job

I applied for a job with Council through Ivory Group just recently and was looked after by Milica Erak. The service delivery by her was first class and would recommend this organisation and Milica for their professional approach.
Mat
MatHunter Region, NSW

Great customer service

I have been working with Micheal for a couple of years now and I would recommend him to anyone. He is great to work with and very reliable and honest. I really appreciate the effort he put in to help me to get where I am today.
Neel D
Neel DSydney, NSW

Take a chance; but don't rely on

Before going for an interview, just try to confirm if there is really a position available in that certain company. Ivory's consultant says X company has urgent requirement of candidate, however that company absolutely not serious about the position. Its time waste.
Ivory Group   DM
Ali M.
Ali M.

Excelleting recruitment consultancy

I was so impressed and happy with the performance of the team, they actually do what they promise you. Michael is a great person to work with and would do his best to ensure the employer and the employee have strong mutual interests. I would definitely recommend Ivory Group to anyone who is looking for work, Ivory Group actually could guide you to the right path based on your experience.

Chico B
Chico B

Great Recruiting Company

Probably one of the first recruiting companies I’ve came across who actually care about the things you tell them. The ivory group actually match employees and employers meeting the highest of the expectations.

Joe
Joe

They did a great job, I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for work within their speciality markets as their consultants are extremely professional and well connected.

Alex reid
Alex reid

Good job!

Cannot fault Krystal and Jess for all their help with obtaining my position. Very professional and highly experienced will recommend.

Woody
Woody

Professional recruitment agency

Ivory group is very professional recruiting agency. Everything is well prepared and professional. I would highly recommend it if my friend want to looking for a agent to find a job in Sydney.

Peter
Peter

CONSULTANT NIRASHA

I was hired by Ivory Group for a period of 8 months working for a Local Council. My consultant Nirasha was extremely helpful in securing my contract and was very approachable throughout the contract which included 2 extensions. She always followed up my phone calls in a timely and professional manner and assisted with any issues. I was very fortunate to have Nirasha as my consultant as she is a great asset to Ivory Group and I wish her well

Peter Varena