Jade Pools

Jade Pools

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jade Pools? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)

Our Jade pools experience

We have had our pool built by Jade pools. The service has exceeded our expectations. From the quote through to completion, the team was professional, punctual and were clear in there communication as various hurdles arouse. I will highly recommended Jade pools. Darren, Kellyville Ridge

a beautiful pool

Johnny
JohnnySydney

Disappointed..

Being a builder myself growing up in the hills area and knowing of these guys for 20 odd years , I always wanted Jade to build me a pool.

Boy, times have changed.

We are still waiting on a few fixes that have been swept under the rug as the final invoice has been paid and the filter is running.

Anyway , without going into the many details , were glad to be done with them.

PM anyone me if required . Happy to assist and guide through the BS.

Really enjoying our new Jade Pool

The timing was perfect, just before Christmas. We use the pool daily and thanks to Matt’s suggestion, we put a heat pump on, so the temperature is so good to stay in longer. The pool package came with a Polaris auto cleaner which does a great job.

Dominika
DominikaPemulwuy

Fantastic company, great team from start to finish

Jade were one of many to quote our concrete pool.
Definitely the only ones who followed up, went above and beyond to answer all our questions providing additional information all before we signed on the dotted line.
Made the process easy and pleasant from start to finish.

A Big Thank you to Matt and the team.
Very professional and exceptional before and after service.

A special thanks to Robyn, always goes above and beyond.

Wouldnt think twice about building with jade again.

Ben Opit
Ben OpitNSW, 2034

In safe hands

I had a good feeling about Matt from the start. He renovated our existing pool and we love it. We opted for a MagnaPool and it’s wonderful. Matt communicated clearly, was on time and on the occasion when he couldn’t make it he rang to apologies and confirm the next date which he kept. There were some variances but Matt was reasonable with them and delivered exactly what was contracted to do so. I would recommend Matt and his team to anyone.
My only suggestion is to make sure your happy with the stages and you read and understand each stage. Also make sure you understand the variance costs and make sure your also happy with the rates. Matt is fair and he will guide you. Well done to Matt and his team.

Great company! Perfect pool!

I really wanted a pool in my newly built house, but was concerned it wouldn't fit due to the lack of space in my backyard. Jade Pools came up with a solution and built a beautiful pool that my wife and I couldn't be happier with.
All the staff from admin to the contractors are extremely professional and so easy to work with. Can't thank Jade enough for our pool

Sarahv
SarahvKellyville

A company to trust

Great Company, great pools

Built a pool with Jade and was the showpiece of our house when we sold it.

Other pool companies were reluctant to build on our land due to the close proximity to our house but Jade managed to design and build a gem.

When you build a pool, you have to be aware that there maybe other costs associated once they commence construction but you must do your own due diligence on this rather than simply blame the pool builder.....

Great pool builders

Great company, staff and contractors
I Would build with jade again
Very happy with my pool , couldn’t be any better
Thanks jade

Spalling or Concrete Cancer

Poor quality build and poorer quality fix

Jach
JachSydney

No regard for the customer