Jalna Premium Creamy Yoghourt

Jalna Premium Creamy Yoghourt

See the Best Yoghurts in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jalna? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Rahul
RahulSydney

Best Yogurt on the market

The Premium Vanilla Yogurt tastes amazing and is excellent for health. It also has lactase enzyme with natural fruit juice concentrate for sweetness and is very good for my tummy. I have lactose intolerance but this yogurt hasnt really been of a problem for me. Highly recommended.

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Steve W.
Steve W.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible Vanilla Creamy Yoghurt

I had to buy a new yoghurt as Danone Ultimate stopped making vanilla.... So tried Jalna. I thought it was off, 25 days left before use by date. It leaves that after vomit taste and feel on your mouth and throat. How can anyone eat this stuff. I'm amazed after reading similar reviews that this product is still being sold. What a waste of money, I have 3 more pots going straight in to the bin.

Purchased in December 2020 at Coles.

PLN
PLNSydney, NSW

OVERPRICED @ $7.50 for family/pensioners

Parent/nutritionist would not touch the skim milk as skimmilk is harmful, processed food. Whole milk yoghurt overpriced. five:am is whole milk, organic, delish and better priced for families/pensioners

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for $7.50.

Kyou
KyouSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apple & Cinnamon

I've had two of these. The first I hate on the best-by/used by date, thus I put the fact that it tasted bad down to the age.
I've just tried my second. It's well within it's used by date and it tastes horrible. I had thought it was simply an "off dairy" flavour, but after seeing some of the other reviews here I concur - it's chemically/perfumey.
I will not be buying this flavour, or any of the others, again.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $2.50.

Jack
JackMurray Region, NSW

Julna double cream

I eat a lot of Yoghourt this product is like eating cardboard never buy your product again just garbage

Purchased in January 2020.

purplesari
purplesari

Something is wrong with the Jalna Double Cream Yogurts

Something is wrong with the Jalna Double Cream Yogurts both Strawberry and Blueberry, I agree with the above comment that they taste and smell like something other than food is in them, like perfume. Unfortunately I ate some of the strawberry one because I trust Jalna, and have an awful aftertaste. I would like Jalna to contact me and tell me what I have consumed.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $2.00.

Toni P.
Toni P.Perth, WA

Jalna Strawberry Greek Yogurt

It was my favourite yogurt and now it tastes like it has a chemical or perfume spilled into it. Something must be done! This will be the second tub thrown away!!

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $7.00.

customer
customer

Strawberry

Yes I love all the jalna yoghurts!! I noticed that the last strawberry one tasted wrong too! I thought it tasted like soap or cleaning product!

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths.

Perfume flavour

I love this yoghurt too, usually, Jalna is the main yoghurt we use (no sugar so it's great) but the last tub of Strawberry yoghurt we purchased tastes like perfume ...??

Purchased in November 2019 for $5.00.

washerwoman
washerwomanTAS, 7310

Strawberry flavour changed

I love Jalna strawberry yoghurt! However now it tastes like perfume! Have you changed it?

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles.

Joleeza
JoleezaSydney, NSW

Delicious

This is best vanilla yoghurt I’ve tasted. It is very thick can look lumpy as you break it up( it’s set in the pot) but the texture in your mouth is smooth, creamy and super yummy! You don’t need as much as some other yoghurts as it is quite filling though you want to eat more because it’s divine.

Jack
JackMelbourne

Too much sugar

Don't buy this crap. They added at least half a tin of sugar into the yogurt. Thrown in to the rubbish bin after first bite.

bradd_91
bradd_91AU

Strawberry flavour

This is the diamond in the the rough. I've accepted that all flavours of this brand literally taste as if they've been regurgitated. The strawberry, however, is fantastic. The water The builds up is easily poured off, and it makes the yoghurt even thicker. It's not too sweet, and mixes well with muesli it fruit.

Fergo
FergoCanberra 2600, ACT

Disgusting- if I could give it 0 stars I would

This is the worst thing I have ever tasted, it makes me want to spew. It leaves a bitter taste after having just one mouth full. Too sour. I hate wasting food because they are so many starving people who would die to have sour yoghurt but I had to throw this disgusting thing out.

Disappointing. Bring back the real stuff

Used to love it but now is only sweet, creamy and sickly. Just like Gippsland it seems our sugar-craving society has bumped off another fine Australian natural yoghurt.