James Kitchens

James Kitchens

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

I got a beautiful Kitchen with excellent detailing and perfect in every way

I could not find better people to build me my new Kitchen.. The service and the attention from Bec and Scott was unbelievable helpful and relaxing for me.. Thank you

Emily

EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

My go-to cabinet makers

Scott and Bec are super helpful with designing and installing fantastic kitchens, and the craftsmanship is second to none. I’m so happy with how the kitchen looks, functions and has worn so well. I have recommended them to family and friends who have also been thrilled with the value and quality that James Kitchens delivers.

Kevin and Libby

Kevin and LibbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect in every way!

Kristina

KristinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional service & excellent craftsmanship

Absolute pleasure to deal with, every request was dealt with efficiently. Friendly staff and very puntual. Could not fault from consultation to design to production to finished kitchen. Highly recommended!

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and end result

We had numerous quotes before deciding on Bec and Scott to renovate our kitchen. They were very professional, accomodating, and most of all, we felt like they listened to our needs rather than just telling us was best.

The end result was fantastic, and we could not be happier with the end to end process. We would thoroughly recommend James Kitchens.

Barbara

BarbaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Team with amazing kitchen design

We have called on the team at James Kitchens twice now. Bec is prompt at coming out for the measure and is always helpful with ideas and solutions.
The rest of the team deliver a high quality product and all the trades co ordinate really well to remove and install.
We have been really impressed by the customer care, quality of the workmanship from all aspects (electricians, plumbers, tilers etc).
I highly recommend this company.

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service

Professional from start to finish. We are so happy with the work done in our kitchen. From design to installation they provided great customer care and a high standard of work. Can’t recommend James Kitchens enough.

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome company

We use James Kitchens on all of our jobs. They are so easy to deal with, from concept to install. There is never a drama and our clients are always amazed at the job they deliver. Cant recommend them enough!

Wardies

WardiesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Large quality kitchen

These guys were a dream to work with. Every aspect of the design was met and our kitchen was finished to high quality. Trades were always on time. Highly recommend

Chad. B

Chad. BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top quality, great price and very reliable

They were so organised from start to finish and easy to communicate with. We were really impressed with the finished product and more than happy with the price. Thoroughly recommend James Kitchens to anyone.

David D.

David D.South East Queensland, QLD

Simply perfect..

Professional service Great result

For some time had been thinking about revitalising our Butlers Panty, it just didn’t work.
We’d investigated a number of options and designs, but were totally confused.
It was refreshing to speak with someone who understood what we were trying to achieve and could create a design that we were completely happy with.
From the initial contact to the completed job, Scott and the team kept us informed, turned up on time, talked us through what was going to happen on the day, cleaned up and made sure we were completely happy with the job

Rates and Fees

So helpful - so professional.

From start to finish James Kitchens listened, advised, and helped wherever possible. Tradies were on time and cleaned up. The final job is beautiful and exactly what I dreamed it would be. I recommend this company to anyone contemplating a new kitchen.

Christine Smith

Christine SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality and style

We get so many compliments on our kitchen and our bathroom vanities. We have also got James Kitchens back to do some beautiful built-in cabinetry for the family room and it is fabulous. Highly recommend.

Rates and Fees

Our kitchen is by far the outstanding heart of our home!

From the initial consult to the finished product Scott, Bec and the team made everything work brilliantly. Initially we were just using them for our new kitchen however the finished product was so greatly admired by everyone we got them back to fit out our all our robes and bedroom cabinetry. They helped us achieve an incredibly high end look on a moderate budget and even managed to make two bespoke pieces which are the highlight cabinetry in our en-suite and powder room with heaps of hidden storage. I cannot thank the install team enough for there professionalism and they left the site looking immaculate. Thank you for making our kitchen the outstanding heart of our home, and making our vision an awesome reality!

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy

Everything went smoothly
Helpful in design stage
No problems when I totally altered design after quote
Fitters were quick and efficient
Kitchen looks just as I wanted
Would certainly use again
Happy to rate very high

Lorelle_Smith

Lorelle_SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

So impressed - I went back again

James Kitchens was recommended to me by my in-laws - all 3 families had used this company and were extremely happy with the finished product - so now it was my turn. My 24 year old apricot coloured laundry definately needed some updating. I was so happy with the finished product - both design and craftsmanship that I have since had my kitchen redone as well as a new wall unit made. Bec is very patient as we altered the designs quite a few times before coming up with the final product and I was also very impressed with Scott's organised scheduling of tradesmen, fitout etc. I would highly recommend Scott & Bec to complete your renovation/project for you.

Awesome Job

I Got Scott to do plans for a large kitchen, 3 bedrooms for wardrobes and bathroom cabinets.
He was one of the easiest person to deal with. He kept me totally informed on progress and when we needed to change things it was never a problem.
He spent time with me organizing handles and colors.
They are very professional and would easy recommend them to anyone.
Thanks Scott

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my Kitchen

Absolutely fantastic to deal with. Nothing was a problem. This is my 2nd Kitchen would highly recommend this company. Product and Delivery was perfect, and on time. And the price was right! Joy from start to finish!

The Happiest Wife

The Happiest WifeSouth East Queensland, QLD

You’ll be glad if you choose James Kitchens !

We’ve used Bec, Scott and their team for three different projects so far, and we’re really pleased with the excellent results. Great attention to detail and quality.
Right from the start Bec and Scott were professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Easy to deal with, and importantly they get back to you without delay with answers to your questions. This is such a great feature, so you don’t have to wait to get answers. It takes the stress out of the job and puts your mind at rest.
We hope to deal with them again, and recommend them as highly as possible.