3.4

60% · 64 · 40%

Gertrude V.
Gertrude V.

Cash Only No ABN

Heads-up to any potential buyers at upcoming auction. Owner is operating a cash only business probably because her ABN was cancelled on 30 June 2019. Due diligence required before bidding.
Tonia
ToniaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great service and very understanding

Thank you so much Samantha and staff for taking such good care of my two girls for few months due to personal circumstances. I found them to be very caring and understanding to my situation and took care of my girls like they were there own. I would highly recommend Jazari Pet resort to anyone looking for someone to take good care of your fur babies.
Ronni Hardman
Ronni Hardman

Happiest fur kids ever

Thank you so much Melissa and her team, for having my two very loved staffies - one of which had some really special needs requirements that required not only different medications at different time of day but also special needs for his surroundings - Melissa took the time to make sure she understood what I needed for Sparty - and it was crystal clear when I picked up my fur babies, that all his needs had been met during his stay. My fur kids came back to me so chill and totally stress free
I cannot recommend Jazari, Melissa and her wonderful staff highly enough.
Anders K. Andersson
Anders K. AnderssonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Fastastic New Management

We recently had our puppies & precious cat stay for a week at Jazari.
It is under new management & Melissa was very helpful and our pets came out looking amazing!
The team their have a genuine care for pets & our puppies didn’t even want to go home!
We will be back again :)
Rebecca
Rebecca

I had my cat booked in to stay and paid the non refundable $100 deposit, my cat unfortunately passed away so I rang Samantha to cancel and she straight away said she would refund my deposit.

I did not expect that but what a lovely person, I would more than happily recommend Jazari pet resort.

Jamie
JamieBrisbane

John m
John m

Do not leave your pet with Jazari Pet Resort

Paid $100 deposit 9 Jan to board our cat in September, had to cancel today and was informed that the deposit was non refundable, explained to the "rude" lady owner that she still had 8 months to fill the vacancy but she insisted that she had justification to withhold as it's stated on their website. Will definitely steer clear of this "Pet Resort" and advise others to do likewise!

Kyla
Kyla2 posts

Amazing service really know how to look after your puppy

I was very nervous leaving my puppy for the first time as we had never gone away and I don't usually trust many people with him

but the great and friendly staff were fantastic my 8 month old German Shepard was spoilt and well looked after very happy and smelt amazing after his hydro bath when we came to pick him up.

Not a worry in the world

10/10 would recommend

Will be using this service again!

AstridM
AstridMSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Definitely not putting my pets through that again! EVER!!!!

Unfortunately, my experience with this "resort" involved me returning from my 10 day holiday only to be told to meet one of my cats (with the resort owner) at the vet as a paralysis tick had been discovered on him. Despite attempts by Fair Trade to help settle the matter (an agreement was reached to share the veterinary expenses, however, to date no payments have been received), I was left high and dry. As a result of the unprofessional treatment both I and my cats received, they now board with an alternative facility where they are guaranteed to be kept safe from external harm and professional care is guaranteed 24/7.