JBL Charge 2

JBL Charge 2

MPN: JBCHARGE2BLK

Excellent and affordably priced speakers

- Great sound and bass for its size
- Good connection range with bluetooth
- Ability to connect with aux cable if wireless connections cannot be used
- Good competitive price which is affordable
- Social mode works well with friends
- Good power-bank capabilities can help out in a pinch

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Dont leave home without it .

Totally endorse others +++ views.
Bought mine in Italy because I love my music [ after reading some reviews] - found it tough without quality sound. Poor me. I love how it searches for bluetooth ; haven't even begun to explore it as a 'battery'. Minimum weight was important on plane travel. Amazing sound from a tiny machine !

It works just like they said it would.

Great sound, good battery, Bluetooth, and it fits into my water bottle holder on the bike. A plus JBL. I recommend highly.

Excellent sound with great design

This is a fantastic speaker for all uses. Great sound and so easy to use!
Great battery life, sleek design, can connect to many devices at once for ease of use.
Overall very happy with this purchase!

Little Power House

Amazing!! what a brilliant little invention!! I love music and this is just brilliant for listening to music on the bow of the boat, iPhone inside!!, at the pool and where ever. Music seamlessly flows via blue tooth, it's compact, attractive and has lots of grunt!! Don't be fooled by it's size, the base is great and sounds fantastic, I'm totally wrapped to the point I purchased another...love the colours. You can charge your phone from the unit and it's all completely wireless...mmm..that's what I'm talking bout!!

Awesome sound - Just get one!

Can't believe the quality of sound that this unit produces. I think I'd prefer to listen to this little guy than to our stereo! Thought about buying one of the cheapies but so glad I stretched the budget a bit. Bluetooth connection with any of our devices is effortless. Casing is robust and it comes in a great range of colours. Love it.

Can you play music from a USB stick with this unit?
It appears not . If you research it. But I haven’t tried it myself. You can Bluetooth from a any device (phone) , so I’m not sure when you would need to do it your way..... but good question.! I might try tomorrow.Never tried.It likes Bluetooth though. I just plugged a USB in and it played some Sam Baker - but I then picked up my iPad to respond to you with the good news - only to discover ITwas being the source ( via Bluetooth).

Charge 2