JBL Charge 2

JBL Charge 2

MPN: JBCHARGE2BLK

See the Best Portable Speakers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brackenboy

BrackenboySouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Great little speaker when it worked, however it has stopped working, it just emits a tinny squeak and it is less than two years old. I have googled to see if can be repaired however I haven't been able to get an answer. I'm disappointed with this purchase.

Purchased in July 2017 at Joyce Mayne Physical store for $240.00.

Kelvin

Kelvin

Excellent and affordably priced speakers

- Great sound and bass for its size
- Good connection range with bluetooth
- Ability to connect with aux cable if wireless connections cannot be used
- Good competitive price which is affordable
- Social mode works well with friends
- Good power-bank capabilities can help out in a pinch

Date PurchasedMar 2016

GazzaVictoria, Australia

Dont leave home without it .

Totally endorse others +++ views.
Bought mine in Italy because I love my music [ after reading some reviews] - found it tough without quality sound. Poor me. I love how it searches for bluetooth ; haven't even begun to explore it as a 'battery'. Minimum weight was important on plane travel. Amazing sound from a tiny machine !

Saul

It works just like they said it would.

Great sound, good battery, Bluetooth, and it fits into my water bottle holder on the bike. A plus JBL. I recommend highly.

BelindaB

BelindaB

Excellent sound with great design

This is a fantastic speaker for all uses. Great sound and so easy to use!
Great battery life, sleek design, can connect to many devices at once for ease of use.
Overall very happy with this purchase!

Gijam

GijamHunter Region, NSW

Little Power House

Amazing!! what a brilliant little invention!! I love music and this is just brilliant for listening to music on the bow of the boat, iPhone inside!!, at the pool and where ever. Music seamlessly flows via blue tooth, it's compact, attractive and has lots of grunt!! Don't be fooled by it's size, the base is great and sounds fantastic, I'm totally wrapped to the point I purchased another...love the colours. You can charge your phone from the unit and it's all completely wireless...mmm..that's what I'm talking bout!!

Bob M

Bob MCanning Vale, Western Australia

Awesome sound - Just get one!

Can't believe the quality of sound that this unit produces. I think I'd prefer to listen to this little guy than to our stereo! Thought about buying one of the cheapies but so glad I stretched the budget a bit. Bluetooth connection with any of our devices is effortless. Casing is robust and it comes in a great range of colours. Love it.

Juels

Juelsasked

Can you play music from a USB stick with this unit?

Gazza

It appears not . If you research it. But I haven’t tried it myself. You can Bluetooth from a any device (phone) , so I’m not sure when you would need to do it your way..... but good question.! I might try tomorrow.

Never tried.

Gazza

It likes Bluetooth though.
I just plugged a USB in and it played some Sam Baker - but I then picked up my iPad to respond to you with the good news - only to discover ITwas being the source ( via Bluetooth).

Get an answer from our members and JBL representatives

CategoryPortable Speakers